Sign in to follow this  
pete

Are you going to watch Reading v City on red button?

I may have some bad news for you.  On Pink Un Reading game is listed as if this game was the main game, it isn't Bris C v Cov is.  On Sky Sports website Reading game deffo on red button.  However this am on Sky Sports News the red button on the listed games this evening was conspicuous by its absence.  Whereas it was against other games, meaning it may not be shown.  I hope this is an oversight but red button was missing from one other game.

I can't understand why not show a game between two of the form teams.  The goals will be shown as they go in on tonights Sky Sports News.   

Red button didn’t work for me last time we were on but I have Skysports through the woeful virgin media platform.

7 minutes ago, pete said:

I may have some bad news for you.  On Pink Un Reading game is listed as if this game was the main game, it isn't Bris C v Cov is.  On Sky Sports website Reading game deffo on red button.  However this am on Sky Sports News the red button on the listed games this evening was conspicuous by its absence.  Whereas it was against other games, meaning it may not be shown.  I hope this is an oversight but red button was missing from one other game.

I can't understand why not show a game between two of the form teams.  The goals will be shown as they go in on tonights Sky Sports News.   

The other missing game, is it the Cardiff v Blackburn game by any chance?

Don't understand why they can't just screen every single midweek championship game. They are usually there anyway to capture the highlights or whatever 

It's apparently on the club's streaming service, surely that wouldn't be the case if it's on sky?

10 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

According to the schedule Sky Sports Arena channel 408 has darts all evening 

Just been advertised on Sky Sports News, definitely on Arena 408

15 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Does anyone have a NOW TV pass, can you access the red button streaming through that?

I’ve got Now tv and yes, you do get red button games

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I’ve got Now tv and yes, you do get red button games

Last time I found that I could see the red button games on my TV's Now TV app, but not on my computer's. Really weird

Just checked my Sky Q for tomorrow and it is on SS Arena, but classed as 'multi events' which suggests to me its under the red button.