Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Haaland

A literal goalscoring machine, of he stays at City for 10 years or more he easily breaks Shearers record. 

Shame as he was born in Leeds England couldn't have laid claim to him when he was younger. 

Pfft, tap in merchant, doubt he could do it on a wet tuesday night at Stoke😉

Seriously however do wonder how many hes gonna get.. You feel he's only getting started

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

It has been obvious for years Man City needed a striker begs the question why they didn’t forget Grealish and stump up the money for Kane last season.

Shearer never did it on a Tuesday night in Stoke either!

He does look he's pretty decent tho. Even if he stays at city for a few years he'll probably go down as one of the greats if he keeps up his current form.

Edited by The Raptor

Just now, Ulfotto said:

It has been obvious for years Man City needed a striker begs the question why they didn’t forget Grealish and stump up the money for Kane last season.

To be fair if they got Kane they wouldn't have gone in for Haaland, whilst Kane is a quality striker Haaland is a whole new level. 

He'll get 9 on his own v Bournemouth 😁

Just now, Greavsy said:

Webber missed a trick there. 

Smith out! 

Still a chance for a swap deal involving hugill?!

• Haha 1

And to think he was born in Leeds. Kane on the bench for England as Haaland nets hattrick in WC Final.

City haven't been as accurate in their passing tonight but even if they lose it, they get it straight back. How can you combat such talent and energy all in one team.

35 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

A literal goalscoring machine, of he stays at City for 10 years or more he easily breaks Shearers record. 

Shame as he was born in Leeds England couldn't have laid claim to him when he was younger. 

If he stays at city for 5 or 6 years then shearers record will likely be gone at this rate...

I think this season might be a bridge too far for Liverpool to mount a serious challenge to Man City. Looks like it might the most boring season on record.

6 minutes ago, Ulfotto said:

I think this season might be a bridge too far for Liverpool to mount a serious challenge to Man City. Looks like it might the most boring season on record.

You have to factor in Liverpools injuries too, as no other club suffers like them. 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I'm soooooo glad used triple captain on him for this game 🤣

Just normal captain for me, I'm waiting for a double game week 

Newcastle just been taught a lesson, don't think I've ever seen such pathetic time-wasting as they've been guilty of, players going down at the drop of a hat, then Liverpool score the winner in the 7th minute of 5 added on 😂 Reminds me of when their idiot fans cost them against us by wasting time holding on to the ball. 

Edited by Ken Hairy
  • Like 1

Sorry but I find it quite amusing Forest got trounced. 

Good to see Mitrovic bagging a few in the Premier League as well.

• Like 1