chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Birmingham (L/a) *****

55 minutes ago, chicken said:

@nutty nigel will correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they done in weeks rather than individual games? If not I apologise and will leave them out of midweek fixtures. 

Like Nutty says threads are out Wednesday usually from 5pm I find. So if it's a Tuesday game you can say new thread starts tomorrow or if it's a Wednesday game you can link the new thread. Games on Wednesday there's still a chance to take part in Pups where as by Saturday we've picked.

C'mon you yellows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rock bus said:

Disappointed to see McLean back in centre mid. I guess Gibbs might’ve kept him out but what’s going on with Sara?Surely he must be fit enough now, paid decent money and Birmingham is the kind of game I’d like to see him being tested. 

Yes that is disappointing. I would think 90% of fans don't want to see Kenny be such a sure-fire starter this year. We should have moved on a level from him with Hayden, Sara and Nunez alongside Gibbs coming through as well.

Just now, Worthy Nigelton said:

Yes that is disappointing. I would think 90% of fans don't want to see Kenny be such a sure-fire starter this year. We should have moved on a level from him with Hayden, Sara and Nunez alongside Gibbs coming through as well.

And perhaps we will but no point throwing Sara and Hayden into the ring if they aren't fully fit and then setting them back further or worse. Still a long way to go and we're doing okay after the rocky first few games

• Like 1

It’s not that we are playing bad necessarily, it’s the knowing that the better teams in this league will probably play better than us 

and we’ll finish 9th

and Dean Smith will have his hands in his pockets and shrug

Byram looking a bit rusty tonight so far! To be expected I guess. 

Aarons is frustrating, does a lot of the hard work but rushes his final ball

Rob Butler says we got a quality side and a very strong sub bench - I do believe he loves to kid himself most of the time and believes we fans think the same has  him

1 minute ago, king canary said:

That was penalty right? Sargent was taken down, defender didn't get the ball.

yep

I love Nunez but he's all over the place consistency wise. Either a sublime piece of skill or giving the ball away with a loose 5 yard pass.

Can't carry Dowell and Sinani both when they're having their anonymous evenings. I'd like to see Sara or Cantwell on for one of them at half time.

• Like 1