Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

You wait years for a Brazillian

I saw a Film called ' 3 Brazilians come at once'.  From the outset you could tell there'd be a sticky ending.

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I saw a Film called ' 3 Brazilians come at once'.  From the outset you could tell there'd be a sticky ending.

Yeah aren't you the guy that trims bushes for a living , my wife's needs attention ,you might need to bring a heavy duty hedgetrimmer though lol

Joking aside, this is interesting as it is building bridges with Brazil and bringing over more than one player is going to help players  assimilate to a new country and feel a bit more like they have people they can relate to.

1 minute ago, Canary dwarf said:

Yeah aren't you the guy that trims bushes for a living , my wife's needs attention ,you might need to bring a heavy duty hedgetrimmer though lol

It's a small part of what I do, in fact I'd turn down any new jobs that involved an unruly Bush, and have slowly withdrawn from those that I have trimmed before😉, as I retreat from the maintenance side of things and have moved more into project  landscaping. Preferring to work less , and earn more.  

Regarding your wife's Bush, is it by any chance on a slightly raised mound?   There is a method called half and halfing,  it looks ridiculous but works, given time. 😉 It can be severe at first and she may not appreciate seeing you approach her bush with the necessary strong loppers, hope this helps. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Joking aside, this is interesting as it is building bridges with Brazil and bringing over more than one player is going to help players  assimilate to a new country and feel a bit more like they have people they can relate to.

4 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Isn't that how they created ghettos?😋

Edited by wcorkcanary
Get out clause emoji attached 😜

They all wanna play in the yellow and green shirt as it's what they dreamed of as kids.

They'll have to settle for us, not a Brasil shirt though

16 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Plus it gives Sara a bit of company. 

• Like 1

Think we need to tell these young Brazilians that our weather isn't always like this.....and that our country grinds to a halt when 2 inches of snow falls.....

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Isn't that how they created ghettos?😋

Yeah it could help them settle , still I thought tzolis would have settled better than he has with dimi here too.

45 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Looking forward to FM23 and signing a gazillion Brazilians 👍

On the back of a motorcycle? A Pillion!!

Any idea how this tie up works?  Surely they can’t simply be giving us their most promising players to develop and sell, it must be some sort of profit sharing agreement I assume?  Anyone in the know?

They will not be able to get a work permit surely, so not sure what the situation would be. Would guess not allowed to play competitively or to be paid by us. Back hander to Coritiba?

30 minutes ago, LaUnionCanary said:

They will not be able to get a work permit surely, so not sure what the situation would be. Would guess not allowed to play competitively or to be paid by us. Back hander to Coritiba?

Sorry to go off topic, buts what's with your name "LaUnion"?

Name of another club or based in the Philippines?

Edited by 1902

6 minutes ago, 1902 said:

Sorry to go off topic, buts what's with your name "LaUnion"?

Name of another club or based in the Philippines?

Or in Murcia, Spain ??

Just now, Mark .Y. said:

Or in Murcia, Spain ??

Could be!

All the Brazilians, so many Brazilians... 

i remember i think it was  Gazza signed for a club Lazio ? they signed another english player as well to help him settle in 

33 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

i remember i think it was  Gazza signed for a club Lazio ? they signed another english player as well to help him settle in 

Glenn Roeder.

He became a father figure to an emerging Paul Gascoigne acting as his unofficial minder around town. Later Lazio would offer him a similar job on an official basis when Gazza signed for the Italian giants.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/glenn-roeder-thoughtful-much-missed-19935561

• Like 1