Pete Raven

EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks

3 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

No, on the grounds that it would make me chuckle.

I am chuckling on the grounds that you can't tell the difference between me and Mario Balotelli.

18 hours ago, hogesar said:

If I have to make a loss on my tiny amount of shares - heck if I have to give them away just to ensure you don't make any money on yours id be more than game.

The share register fails to show you or your company for that matter having any shares at all hoggy. 😜

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The share register fails to show you or your company for that matter having any shares at all hoggy. 😜

Interesting. I will keep a hawkeye on this enquiry.

Edited by essex canary

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

This may come as a complete shock as I know you like to perform the stalker-role to an absolute T, but I'm afraid you don't know half of my business interests 🙂

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I doubt Hoggy would make anything up, could you check again Til. 

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I doubt Hoggy would make anything up, could you check again Til. 

If Tilly is looking at the October 2019 Share Register the problem could be the corruption of alphabetical order contained therein. For example on page 585 a whole list of people with the first name Peter are filed as though their surname were Peter. I wonder how much that legal firm gets paid for this amateur charade? 

Only just seen this from Archant about Foulger, written by Samuel Seaman and dated Saturday:

The City director and boyhood fan could be set to sell his shares in the club, with American businessman Mark Attanasio in talks to buy them.

I know one or two posters have said they believe Foulger is not selling. indeed supposedly Foulger may have said that privately. I have no firm opinion either way.

1 minute ago, PurpleCanary said:

Only just seen this from Archant about Foulger, written by Samuel Seaman and dated Saturday:

The City director and boyhood fan could be set to sell his shares in the club, with American businessman Mark Attanasio in talks to buy them.

I know one or two posters have said they believe Foulger is not selling. indeed supposedly Foulger may have said that privately. I have no firm opinion either way.

Maybe he's involved with these American's? Ie selling shares but remaining involved in some capacity with them to provide a bit more local knowledge?

9 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

6 minutes ago, king canary said:

Maybe he's involved with these American's? Ie selling shares but remaining involved in some capacity with them to provide a bit more local knowledge?

Conceivably if the Americans created a legal vehicle/entity to take over the club Foulger could transfer his shares to this in return for a share in that entity. Everyone would be right.

Just goes to show how little we actually know.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, essex canary said:

I am chuckling on the grounds that you can't tell the difference between me and Mario Balotelli.

How many shares does he have and will he have a paddy if he sells his at a loss?

• Haha 1

I'm losing track with this (and apologies if covered already) - surely Amercians buying Foulgers shares doesnt mean more money actually being invested in the club- doesn't he just get his money out?

I was quite excited about this and thought we could be getting the significant investment to help us ensure promotion next year and have a squad with a fighting chance of actually staying up - have I wrongly got my  hopes up?!?

Just now, rock bus said:

I'm losing track with this (and apologies if covered already) - surely Amercians buying Foulgers shares doesnt mean more money actually being invested in the club- doesn't he just get his money out?

I was quite excited about this and thought we could be getting the significant investment to help us ensure promotion next year and have a squad with a fighting chance of actually staying up - have I wrongly got my  hopes up?!?

That is correct according to folks in the know on here. However that doesn't stop them giving a directors loan to give the club some money to use. I don't think it would be hugely needed this season though, more if we went back up. 

3 hours ago, hogesar said:

This may come as a complete shock as I know you like to perform the stalker-role to an absolute T, but I'm afraid you don't know half of my business interests 🙂

Dear God give it a rest for goodness sake as i call bull on the impression you attempt to give on here about yourself.

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

If Tilly is looking at the October 2019 Share Register the problem could be the corruption of alphabetical order contained therein. For example on page 585 a whole list of people with the first name Peter are filed as though their surname were Peter. I wonder how much that legal firm gets paid for this amateur charade? 

I was aware of the corruption of names essex so i always check names thoroughly by christain names and surnames when looking at anything at Companies House.

It is amazing what you can find out about people.

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I was aware of the corruption of names essex so i always check names thoroughly by christain names and surnames when looking at anything at Companies House.

It is amazing what you can find out about people.

Are you able to disclose how much that legal firm gets paid for this nonsense?

58 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

How many shares does he have and will he have a paddy if he sells his at a loss?

If he sells at a loss, a transparent explanation will prevent me having a paddy.

If he sells and we get no information and therefore assume that he has sold at a profit and left 6,860 people behind on that inept share register and/or with no new investment in the Club, I hope everyone will be having a paddy.

22 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Dear God give it a rest for goodness sake as i call bull on the impression you attempt to give on here about yourself.

I have no 'impression' I need to give on here. I am flattered though, I've never had an old man this obsessed with me before.

12 minutes ago, essex canary said:

If he sells at a loss, a transparent explanation will prevent me having a paddy.

If he sells and we get no information and therefore assume that he has sold at a profit and left 6,860 people behind on that inept share register and/or with no new investment in the Club, I hope everyone will be having a paddy.

Well let’s hope @paddycanary has consented

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

I have no 'impression' I need to give on here. I am flattered though, I've never had an old man this obsessed with me before.

Is that something you've wanted Hoggy? Does it tick another one off your Bucket List?

Did Archant get their item about Michael Foulger from reading this thread? If so, I've more gossip about MF if they're interested.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

Is that something you've wanted Hoggy? Does it tick another one off your Bucket List?

Did Archant get their item about Michael Foulger from reading this thread? If so, I've more gossip about MF if they're interested.

No, but they said his holding was 18 per cent of the total until I posted here that I made it only 15.9 per cent, and not long after they started using the 15.9 per cent figure.😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

No, but they said his holding was 18 per cent of the total until I posted here that I made it only 15.9 per cent, and not long after they started using the 15.9 per cent figure.😜

Oh dear. Citizen journalist does the job of real journalists. 😳

4 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

i wonder Purple if Foulger offered the shares to anyone else before the Americans ?

did he ask any of the other board members first ? 

did he go behind their back ? 

was there a fall out and foulger said i am getting out 

or is it as simple as he needs the money out the club for other matters ??

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

The only Archant employee who looks at this messageboard is me, sorry to disappoint.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, essex canary said:

If Tilly is looking at the October 2019 Share Register the problem could be the corruption of alphabetical order contained therein. For example on page 585

Page 585?!  Is it an extra large font or something!?  I had no idea that there were that many entries.  Blimey orally!

I see that both of MF's Banham companies went into administration in October 2018-and the administrators have just given their latest report (04/05/22). I can't work out the details of how much the companies now owe but is there a possibility that he might be forced to sell his shares to reduce his indebtedness?

40 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Page 585?!  Is it an extra large font or something!?  I had no idea that there were that many entries.  Blimey orally!

752 pages in total. The first 172 are introductory or preference shares then 6,863 entries listed at 12 entries per page about 80% in single figure holdings.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hogesar said:

Pathetic response and as as for your old man remark just grow up. You know that i know so we will leave it at that .

What's the latest from Sexy Bennett anyone ?

Edited by TIL 1010