chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Wolves (PL/A) *****

Cant wait to see Sargent back next season - he will be a change man - tearing up champ side defensives , crisp passing ,   Well one can have a good laugh sometimes, the serious side most of the clowns we got now will be here whatever next season ,

Have Normann or Gilmour done anything yet, apart from that God awful corner from Krankie?? 

Two great chances, both missed, falling to our best finisher and player of the season. Sums it up. 

1 minute ago, WD40 said:

Two great chances, both missed, falling to our best finisher and player of the season. Sums it up. 

We take those chances and we are talking about a perfect away performance with a good setup by the manager (despite the prematch comments).

As it is, we will likely regret those misses,  lose and people will blame Smith without judging the context of the game.

• Like 3

Dowell is one of the least athletic footballers I think I've ever seen in my life.  Especially considering the size of him.

The lack of physicality from Gilmour is embarrassing 

is he in the changing room chugging soy lattes down or something?

Glad to see the formation is working. I've long thought we should be pkaying a back 3 to allow our wingbacks more freedom and the cover the lack of a proper DM.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

God, this is nearly as dull as the cup final, and what a dismal atmosphere. Have we took any fans? 

6 minutes ago, king canary said:

Glad to see the formation is working. I've long thought we should be pkaying a back 3 to allow our wingbacks more freedom and the cover the lack of a proper DM.

Yeah, we are really flying 🥱