Sign in to follow this  
Virtual reality

Brandon Williams instagram post

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Surely that must be a hack?

Otherwise, that's him back at Carrington tomorrow.

He’s deleted it now but that’s ridiculously unprofessional 

Manc c@£t can f@&k off with Gilmour

s41t footballer, couldn’t even get in the crap Man United team.

Sick of this cringey s41t.

imagine being lucky enough to be a professional footballer and then spending your time d1cking about on social media like you are Sandra tagging herself at the hospital on Facebook to try and get some “u ok hun?”s on the go.

sad as f@£k

• Like 12

If people have seriously followed him home to shout abuse then they should be banned by the club if identified.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

Yeah seems so as he posted this afterwards 

Bit sad of them if that's thats the case, although his actions are very unproffesnal. Very annoying too as he's seemed like one of a few players who cared and put an effort in this season. Guess if he vanishes from training and we never see him at the club again we know what went down..

He’s slipping up all over the shop at the minute. I’m just glad we don’t have to keep pretending he is a left back next season

11 minutes ago, repman said:

If people have seriously followed him home to shout abuse then they should be banned by the club if identified.

100%

Absolute weirdos!

• Like 2

If the rumours that he was followed home are true and it does appear that is the case then those ‘fans’ are idiots that should be banned for life. Most rational fans will overlook a post like this on instagram now some context has been given to it

15 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

“I w0z FoLOWeD HoMe”

image.jpeg.3b6483cbc421f33e7655b4c0fc482edd.jpeg

I'm actually with The Real Buh here. 

Footballers are petrified of being car jacked and robbed of their £50k watch etc. It keeps happening, and if people will do it to Andy Carroll who looks like he can handle himself then people would do it to Brandon Williams who looks like he should be modelling for H&M.

Unless he's a bit slow in the head and didn't realise he was being followed until he actually got home, he'd be calling 999 in a panic if he felt he was actually being followed. 

I'm also suspicious of this.

That said, he's largely applied himself this season and show himself capable of showing a bit of passion, I'm not sure I can really say the same for any of the other loanees (even Normann looks like he lost interest half way through his loan). I think he's easily the best of our loanees, the only one who really looks like they may be cut out for this level (with a bit more experience).

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Footballers are petrified of being car jacked and robbed of their £50k watch etc. It keeps happening, and if people will do it to Andy Carroll who looks like he can handle himself then people would do it to Brandon Williams who looks like he should be modelling for H&M.

Unless he's a bit slow in the head and didn't realise he was being followed until he actually got home, he'd be calling 999 in a panic if he felt he was actually being followed.

He's called him a liar, 

Im not even going to repeat the other comment. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I'm also suspicious of this.

Reminds me of Cantwell in a way in which something that you should probably be keeping private happens and your first thought is 'I know, time for a cryptc post on social media!'

Why should he have to put up with this behaviour . Would any of us . Don't blame him letting off steam . Serious **** kicks off these days with footballers . Home invasion, attacks etc . This is not funny . If he has CCTV he should send it to the club and police . What has this got to do with what he earns .

• Like 1

Club will be pleased this takes some heat off the dross on the field. Like the racism incident earlier in the season. 

33 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

No one can be constantly on alert in case someone follows them though, especially if they are Norwich fans with whom he wouldn’t expect them to be a threat to him.

We also don’t know that he hasn’t called the police.

Edited by Jambomo

Basically, everyone involved in this is pathetic. People who think it's both acceptable and a worthwhile use of their time to follow a footballer home are proper sad acts. But a footballer then thinking, "I know, let's put this on Instagram", Jesus, what is wrong with these losers. 

15 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Let me be super clear

Brandon Williams is a liar

Based on what?