Sign in to follow this  
Virtual reality

Brandon Williams instagram post

15 hours ago, norfolkngood said:

i am hoping that the followed home is some sort of misunderstanding ,

it is possible that he parked near these fans who maybe said something to him as he was walking back to his car

( not ok by the way abuse of any sort ) 

both left at same time so both in traffic they were behind him 

he was say heading down A140 or where ever he lives they then turned off (when he says they thought he had noticed them) and he went home 

or did they shout abuse at him outside the club and then follow him to his doorstep which in my eyes is totally different level police should have been called straight away

I actually think there is every possibility that this is the case and that he was followed by coincidence. They definitely didn't follow him to his house as his statement said they stopped when they knew he'd noticed them, but he hasn't mentioned where this was. Could have been nowhere near his house! 

All an absolute b*llocks story. 

On 08/05/2022 at 22:33, alex_ncfc said:

Maybe he was being followed by Delia and Michael on their way home.

Not whilst there's still cake, jelly, ice-cream and panda pops still left on the boardroom table.....

• Haha 1

Williams needs to clarify what went on as this is being blown up out of all proportion. Being followed round the carpark doesn't equate to being followed home to Suffolk which could mean anything from 15 to 40 miles. The latter seems a ludicrous allegation.

Unfortunately that ends his loan on a particularly sour note and does nothing to encourage future future loanees.

• Like 1

Unless Parliament has enacted some new statutes when I was looking the other way “driving in the same direction by coincidence as somebody else” is not an offence. Neither is “looking at me in a funny way”.  Somebody needs a good hug from their Mum and a degree of character building.

Just what we need at the moment - another young player leaving cryptic messages on social media.

If he really was followed, he should have contacted the police. Otherwise, he should shut up.

34 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

Just what we need at the moment - another young player leaving cryptic messages on social media.

If he really was followed, he should have contacted the police. Otherwise, he should shut up.

Cantwell beaming with pride