chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v West Ham (PL/H) *****

It’s incredibly funny how many “Why are Gilmour and Williams playing?” posts you get when Smith literally told us yesterday in his press conference why loan players would still be starting and that he is prioritising trying to win the remaining games and finishing 19th.

I don’t get this weird anti-loan player **** given we don’t even know for sure that Rupp and Giannoulis (the likely replacements) will even be here next season either. 

Edited by Jambomo

Score prediction 4-1 to West Ham - and yes we have 2 shots on goal and score with a rebound

5 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Jacked To The Tits GIFs | Tenor

I'm soooooooooo up for this! 😝

Yes, I have been drinking.

OTBC

Good Man ; keep up the good work👍

@Jambomo you're being far too sensible.

Now is the time for irrational and exaggerated thinking of any kind as long as its a critisism of the manager/club. That we're playing the strongest 11 we can to try and finish as well as possible is ridiculous and enough of a reason to tell Smith to **** off.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

It’s incredibly funny how many “Why are Gilmour and Williams playing?” posts you get when Smith literally told us yesterday in his press conference why loan players would still be starting and that he is prioritising trying to win the remaining games and finishing 19th.

I don’t get this weird anti-loan player **** given we don’t even know for sure that Rupp and Giannoulis (the likely replacements) will even be here next season either. 

It's not anti loan, it's purely a 'Gilmour is ****ing ****' moan.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Krul has been dreadful recently 

Bad deflection to be fair, completely wrong footed him.  Problem was we couldn't get a sniff of the ball for the preceding 3 minutes.

16 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

If that's what Smith said then I still don't agree with him.  Some minutes of experience for our youth players and other peripheral squad members are, imo, far more important than the paltry prize money difference between 19th & 20th.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Orly said:

Bad deflection to be fair, completely wrong footed him.  Problem was we couldn't get a sniff of the ball for the preceding 3 minutes.

Ah didn't notice the deflection, I'll stand down and resuming my moaning about Krankie 👍

• Haha 1

Really? Couldn’t even last 20 minutes at home before conceding another weak goal. Never has such loyal support been treated to such unmitigated rubbish for a whole season. We are an embarrassing irrelevance in this Division.

Time for Fans to really let the board know how poor this team has become

Edited by baldy09
grammer

10 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Aaron’s has left that wide area far too many times already. That goal typifies this season

This is spot on, Aarons positioning is awful, he constantly leaves the extra man free when the ball is worked across, Krul not to blame, Aarons and dowell didn’t do their jobs. We should cash in on aarons in the summer, highly overrated defender

Edited by Helsinki canary

Headline on NEN should be “Norwich board, where are you? Let’s be having you”

47 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Why oh why are Williams and Gilmour even in the squad? I like Williams but I doubt he wants to be with us next season so go home mate.

Would you want to go back to Manchester United? I suspect you would have to be dragged kicking and screaming. He must know he's not going to get a look in. 

Jesus we're ****😂

Anyone who thinks these idiots can finish top 6 next season need their heads read.