Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Tiny old tinpot Bournmouth back in the top flight

11,000 capacity rusty shed stadium thats only half full on a good day, right bunch of **** players and a fanbase made up of sleeping OAP's and a dodgy drummer.. And yet back in the top flight they go

So I'll say the haha funny line and get it out the way- Why arent we Bournmouth?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

52 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

11,000 capacity rusty shed stadium thats only half full on a good day, right bunch of **** players and a fanbase made up of sleeping OAP's and a dodgy drummer.. And yet back in the top flight they go

So I'll say the haha funny line and get it out the way- Why arent we Bournmouth?

How would you know, It's doubtful that you ever been to Carrow Rd let alone Bournmouth. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

How would you know, It's doubtful that you ever been to Carrow Rd let alone Bournmouth. 

Spent half my childhood at Carrow Road but good to know that you know my personal life better than I do apparently

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Spent half my childhood at Carrow Road but good to know that you know my personal life better than I do apprently.

Apparently.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Because Bournemouth is full of a lot of old people who go to football and sit on their hands and follow the mantra as issued by the Directors. 🤔

14 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Spent half my childhood at Carrow Road

The one off Kenilworth drive in Walton?

image.png.11b83dc0d56993576bd3b862ef7ff477.png

• Haha 1

If only we'd survive for a 2nd season, that would have been Fulham and Bournemuff to fight against next season.

Massive opportunity gone.

Tiny old tinpot Bournemouth recently spent 5 consecutive years in the Prem.

Something that will never ever happen under our current ownership.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Tiny old tinpot Bournemouth recently spent 5 consecutive years in the Prem.

Something that will never ever happen under our current ownership.

you're certainly right there. more chance of the sun not rising in the morning!  

Very simple. They have a wealthy ambitious owner. We have paupers who hate the big bad Premier League.

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

16 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I have told you before so i will repeat it.......the ground might be small but it is modern and in good condition.

Need to take into account Scott Parker a serial relegation contender.  Expect another relegation seasom.

15 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Who shat in your dinner this evening? 😂

Reminds me of  an interview with William Shatner  in Loaded magazine a few years ago titled " Shat, himself"

😇😀

• Haha 1

Football is all about perspective. Bournemouth are one of those clubs I cannot warm to, Reading is another. Of course this is totally subjective. I rather suspect many people up and down the country feel similar about my club. I noticed the Norfolk based Derby fan writing in the Torygraph recently that it irked him seeing a small club such as Norwich being relatively successful. Finally on the oh so repetitive ownership debate he did say be careful what you wish for in terms of change. 

5 hours ago, pete said:

Need to take into account Scott Parker a serial relegation contender.  Expect another relegation seasom.

Does seem like a decent bloke and man manager but often looks clueless in the big time. Wonder if bournmouh will risk cutting him adrift for the new season?

I don't know why I have this irrational disliking of Bournemouth but it absolutely grinds me that they are in the same territory as us (promotion/relegation/repeat) 

No idea why, just don't like them. 

9 hours ago, pete said:

seems a bit unfair, he's only been in management about 2 and a half seasons 😂

Good luck to them

Nice to see so called tin pot clubs do well

Never should have gone down in the first place, it’s only because the goal line buzzer system failed for the first time ever (and never since), in the Sheffield United - Villa game that they stayed up. It later worked out they would have stayed up and Villa would have gone down on GD, both on 34 points if the goal was detected at the time and not while the ref was in his dressing room at half time, only for the watch to buzz belatedly.

Am glad they’re back for that reason, although it did mean their status as the only team never to be relegated from the top flight ended.

Edited by KernowCanary