1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

And that footage was *before* the game? Bet they felt like even bigger tw*ts afterwards. 😂😂😂

This violent drunk thug was last heard going on and on about the BBC and how he once shat his pants on the pitch, if you know who he is please let the Leicster Police know..

cctv.png

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Just because they're professional athletes doesn't necessarily mean they're better fighters.

I'll stick my money on people with balance, coordination, strength and fitness.

You can put it on the Greggs shareholder.

39 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

This violent drunk thug was last heard going on and on about the BBC and how he once shat his pants on the pitch, if you know who he is please let the Leicster Police know..

cctv.png

Jeez

56 minutes ago, duke63 said:

Football has a hooligan problem again..if something isn't sorted about it soon, advertisers might start turning their backs on football.

I agree.

Even though this was an FA cup match, the PL should send a swift and strong message by penalizing the club with a £10MM fine, 15 point deduction (even though it’s a cup match) and a 2 year ban from domestic and European competitions outside the league.

Do we really need the chaos of the 80s & 90s reinventing itself?

32 minutes ago, Orly said:

I'll stick my money on people with balance, coordination, strength and fitness.

You can put it on the Greggs shareholder.

I'll put it on the one who can fight, and that's not always as crystal clear as you think when merely looking at physical appearance. Even peeps who look out of shape can often be pretty athletic. Joe Calzaghe never looked ultra-fit / chiselled as far as super-middleweight boxers go, but he beat the hell out of most.

You're right in that some aspects can transfer over but it's not always that straight-forward, Peter Alliss once wrote in one of his books that he occasionally played golf with a champion weightlifter. Who could never hit the ball more than 150 yards - he had all the power, but not the rhythm.

Not to mention there's often the shock of taking a punch. Only needs one good shot to land clean...

Edited by TheGunnShow

Bunch of animals, I vividly remember going up there and being hit by the crust of a pie, and I mean shortcrust not puff!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, duke63 said:

Football has a hooligan problem again..if something isn't sorted about it soon, advertisers might start turning their backs on football.

It really doesn't.

11 hours ago, duke63 said:

Unfortunately I think it’s more accurate to say that society has a d1ckhead problem and that it probably always has done, although the ‘lad culture’ doesn’t help.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

image.thumb.jpeg.236916a7d2b6a0f3c3d9ab5f81d58518.jpeg

look at the state of this fat lad 😂😂

This is what happens when your fitness regime consists of X-Box, self abuse and Gary Lineker's favourite brand of crisps.

15 seconds of cardio and the big lad is ready for a sit down.....

• Haha 1

Over the last couple of weeks alone there have been more pitch invasions,  games paused for racial abuse of benches and numerous items being thrown onto the pitch,  both at players and assistant refs.  Much of it is in the unreported EFL games but it does seem to be growing.  And its spreasing off pitch again,  the post wolves experience was a call back to previous decades and the scenes in nottingham post match yesterday was all too familiar.

It really IS a small minority but there seems to be an increasing escalation to more violent interventions from fans who feel they can get drunk be abusive and get away with it.    There will be an impact for clubs, mainly to ensure the safety of the players and refs. 

9 hours ago, ncfcstar said:

It really doesn't.

Its football's problem in that if it continues and grows, the money that floods into football currently, will disappear to other sports without that distasteful element to it.

Advertisers and broadcasters don't want their products and companies to be associated with a sport that has a violence problem.

It's always people who can't fight who get themselves into situations like this, because they have pillow fists they think based on their experiences tussling with other little wienies that physical confrontation is a big joke and nobody will get seriously hurt because from their perspective that's what it is. What an utter pillock, there's some big lads in that Forest team and he's very lucky the stewards got there in time or he'd have got a hiding. 

21 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

cctv.png

Smug git, especially that picture of him on the MOTD iPlayer thumbnail, looking off camera and while smirking.

On 06/02/2022 at 18:52, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Hope he likes porridge the %^&*

With glass in his food and the cell walls calling “Beast!, beast!, beast!”.

11 hours ago, Van wink said:

Bunch of animals, I vividly remember going up there and being hit by the crust of a pie, and I mean shortcrust not puff!

At least it wasn't a choux.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ZLF said:

Over the last couple of weeks alone there have been more pitch invasions,  games paused for racial abuse of benches and numerous items being thrown onto the pitch,  both at players and assistant refs.  Much of it is in the unreported EFL games but it does seem to be growing.  And its spreasing off pitch again,  the post wolves experience was a call back to previous decades and the scenes in nottingham post match yesterday was all too familiar.

It really IS a small minority but there seems to be an increasing escalation to more violent interventions from fans who feel they can get drunk be abusive and get away with it.    There will be an impact for clubs, mainly to ensure the safety of the players and refs. 

Is it a small minority though? I seem to recall absolute scenes of bellendery last summer with the Euros on. I recall getting back to London on the day of the final and there being hordes of gakked up and wasted youths spilling out all over the streets at Liverpool St meaning people were having to walk in the road avoiding traffic. 

The pub I went to watch the final in with my friends is usually decent. Just after half time some turd decided to have a fight with a girl who was probably 14 years younger than him. 

I know that’s an over sensationalised event because of it being a Euro final but this recent behaviour, I feel, has been bubbling under the surface in club football for a while too. 

Im not sure whether it’s more noticeable than say 10 years ago because of tech or whether its actually getting worse. 

37 minutes ago, Herman said:

No, nobody wants to get a choux in the face. (I think @Van wink was fortunate to be attacked by somebody hard of hearing...when the ringleader shouted "Right lads, let's give 'em  pasting!", he must've heard it as 'pastrying'!)

Edited by Buendia Than Barnby
Typo
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Herman said:

It did for my mate Ernie, poor Ernie!

Edited by Van wink
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Van wink said:

I'm not kidneying yer but your life was probably at steak.....

1 hour ago, Buendia Than Barnby said:

No, nobody wants to get a choux in the face. (I think @Van wink was fortunate to be attacked by somebody hard of hearing...when the ringleader shouted "Right lads, let's give 'em  pasting!", he must've heard it as 'pastrying'!)

Is there a joke there somewhere? 

2 hours ago, KernowCanary said:

With glass in his food and the cell walls calling “Beast!, beast!, beast!”.

He’ll soon learn to adapt!.

All these pastry quips are just pastie joke up here.

(I'm not meant to say this, being from Bolton, but a Wigan Kebab is pretty nice. Mind you, so's that Bolton treat, the pastie barm. Carbs on carbs on carbs).

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

All these pastry quips are just pastie joke up here.

(I'm not meant to say this, being from Bolton, but a Wigan Kebab is pretty nice. Mind you, so's that Bolton treat, the pastie barm. Carbs on carbs on carbs).

Yeah, I fear they'll start to get flaky soon!

(I think I've had a Wigan kebab before, but it's hard to look past a doner!)

• Like 1

Just now, Buendia Than Barnby said:

Yeah, I fear they'll start to get flaky soon!

(I think I've had a Wigan kebab before, but it's hard to look past a doner!)

Yeah, they'll start s-crimping on the pastry. 😉 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Yeah, they'll start s-crimping on the pastry. 😉 

Before things deteriorate too much, I'm going to bring it back to football. Does anyone know if Macaroon won the Africa Cup of Nations?