Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 22

12901205_1262395333789337_7273484720329056206_o.jpg.43147a30831ad045c660dd549e2b5ba7.jpg

Christmas and New Year was a great time for Rays Funds which has seen our presentation pot increase to £3,484. The latest addition was a donation of £50 from a PUP who is supporting us from the background at the moment. This is an amazing amount of money. Last April we sent £3,141 across to the CSF which was a record amount and we’ve already beaten that by £343. So a massive thank you to all you PUPs on behalf of the CSF and our DS and pan disability boys and girls for sticking with us over the holidays. If we weren’t here doing what we do NONE of that massive amount of money would be raised.

955236347_Signaturetotals-4Jan22.jpg.d90585c711bd9d258980317552172c93.jpg

It’s FA Cup 3rd round weekend and we have top PUP @ZLF in charge of selecting the final six results. Zip is having his usual successful season challenging at the top of our Profitability League with 12/20 winning picks at a profitability of 4.13. I believe ZLF’s skill set gives us every chance of a win this weekend so let’s help him with our very best selections from the games listed on Bet 365 that are played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

We have @lake district canary making the Norwich game final selections for our FA Cup 3rd round game at Charlton on Sunday. Lakey has won three times when picking the final six results and has won before with the match picks. This game is a huge challenge for us PUPs. Especially with the covid issues on top. But I’m sure we’re up to the task and can provide LDC with some great suggestions from the options listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Just a heads up.. Please watch out for a new thread on Monday when @Diesel Doris will need our help as she makes the final selections for our game at West Ham which was postponed a couple of weeks ago.

Now I’ll hand the thread over to ZLF and Lake District Canary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Stephen and Colin, the thread is yours.......🙃........

1149797610_Rayssignature-27dec.jpg.f3385a3ea2b87012ee519761c8fb79f4.jpg

Edited by nutty nigel

Cheers Nutty and a Happy New Year to you and to PUPs everywhere!

Difficult to know what to think about what team we might put out against Charlton, so will need some creative thinking for this one, so appreciate everyone's thoughts, so get those suggestions in!  

For ZLF I'm going for Spurs to beat Morecambe.

Good luck everyone!

Hi PUPs, Happy New Year! This week I'm off to Greece with OLYMPIAKOS VS. ASTERAS TRIPOLIS (home win).

For the City bet and with no idea what team will come out, going for an own goal in the game at 10/1.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

Avoiding the minefield that is the FA Cup this week with a trip to National League South

Dorking (4th, P18 Pts 33) v Braintree Town (20th, P17 Pts 12) - Home Win 

For the match bet, City to win and both teams to score.

Best of luck ZLF, Lakey, and all you PUPs. 

Tempting to go for an FA Cup banker but in an effort to get a bit more value, Tranmere to beat S****horpe.

for City's game I'll say to go to extra time as they always put us through it.

Good luck all.

A very good evening to you Nutty and the best of luck to ZLF and Lakey not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to Portugal and a HOME WIN for BENFICA v Pacos Ferriera.

For the cup game Idah to score the first goal of the game.

Happy New Year to one and all.

Saturday game and Leicester U18 to beat Birmingham City U18. 

Norwich win and over 3.5 goals. 

Very best of luck. 

On 05/01/2022 at 16:38, lake district canary said:

Cheers Nutty and a Happy New Year to you and to PUPs everywhere!

Difficult to know what to think about what team we might put out against Charlton, so will need some creative thinking for this one, so appreciate everyone's thoughts, so get those suggestions in!  

For ZLF I'm going for Spurs to beat Morecambe.

Good luck everyone!

@lake district canary

I forgot to say on the opening post. PUPanon sent another £1 over for this game for insurance in case we lose so Charlton to win will be covered.

29 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

@lake district canary

I forgot to say on the opening post. PUPanon sent another £1 over for this game for insurance in case we lose so Charlton to win will be covered.

👍 It's not a bet I would have included in the tenner, but a pragmatic move, given the circumstances!

Tough old week. I hope @ZLF isn't swearing about me😟

Best I can find is National League South...

Billericay          v          Maidstone          Away Win

For Lakey maybe a punt on...

HT / FT  Charlton / Norwich

Morning Pups. I’ll go for a cup upset so MILLWALL v Palace Home win about 11/4.

For our game , 2-1 Norwich .

Best of luck ! 

Not at all Nutty; I am usually enough of a handicap so I am happy to take one for the team should I fail once again.

Keep adding those suggestions, I need ALL the help I can get PuPs!

I am led to believe that my U18 pick is not on a coupon, so I will go for National League South and Oxford City to beat Eastbourne Borough. 

As always good luck to all PUPS……

Liverpool v Shrewsbury - Home win.

For Norwich, Sargent to score!

OTBC💛💚

Group 4 of the Spanish Segunda Division RFEF.

Villanovense to win at home against Panaderia Pulido.

Villanovense have a 5-2-1 and 10/4 home record, and are second in the six-match form table. Panaderia Pulido have a so-so 1-3-4 and 6/15 away record but are one from bottom in the form table.

The odds are 1/5.

-
For the match bet I suggest a double of Norwich City to win in 90 minutes, at 1/1, and to score in both halves, at 11/5.

Good luck to all!

Arsenal win for me please

For Ncfc 1- 2 win with Pukki to score anytime

Good Luck ZLF & Lakey

In bocca al Lupo 🦮 ZLF..e tutti i voi belli PUPetti 🦮🙏🏽

Think Australian W League good this week for:

Melbourne City vs Wellington Phoenix - Home win 

As for Lakey’s Norwich bet, I suspect that Smith will throw more power at this game than people expect- he knows the power of momentum in football ..so

Norwich to win, Norwich win by +2 goals, Norwich more than 3 goals 💛💚

Parma 

Evening all and good luck everyone.

MMMK - PETERBOROUGH -v- Bristol Rovers HOME WIN

MM - FREIBURG -v- Arminia Bielefeld HOME WIN

For the match bet, surely a 2-0 isn’t too much to ask for!? 

It has occurred to me that it is unlikely that anyone picking the Final 6 will take a risk on a prediction of a drawn match (quite rightly too).

As the purpose of Rays Funds is to raise money I have decided to have a little bet each week on my Final 6 prediction and I will put any profit from each week into the pot.

My pick for this week is a draw in the Kenyan Super League, where Ulinzi Stars are at home to Sofapaka. Odds are 2/1 (although 19/10 on the site I use).

For the Norwich bet, I can see a similar outcome to when we played Preston away at the same stage 2 seasons ago, so perhaps something like Norwich to WIn, BTTS, at 3/1.

Good luck to ZLF, lake district canary and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi pups 

my pick this week is CHELSEA v Chesterfield HOME WIN

NCFC bet I’d say 3-0 Norwich win

good luck all

I'm also going for a Home win for Chelsea v. Chesterfield.

Good Luck, ZLF!

For the match bet - McLean to score anytime!

Good Luck, lake district canary!

Right, here are my picks for the cup match. Some sensible ones based on what people have suggested and a few slightly more err....optimistic....ones just to make things a bit more interesting.....

I really can't see Charlton scoring (watch out for a Charlton goal fest.....) so these are all scores to nil, covered by anon's bet of Charlton to win, so I can afford to be positive! 

2-0 Pukki to score anytime    £1

2-0 Idah to score anytime      £1

2-0 Sargent to score anytime  £1

3-0 Dowell to score anytime   £1

5-0 Tzolis to score anytime    50p

Idah hat trick   50p

Placheta to score first goal   50p

Sorensen to score first goal  50p

Own goal £1

Over 3.5 goals £1

HT/FT Charlton/Norwich  £1

Norwich win in extra time  £1

Good luck everyone!

OTBC

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all of the tips.   My own pick was a Posh home win. 

As for the city game I am going for a score draw after 90 mins 

NN, I have pinged you some cash for a couple of extra bets. 

FA Cup winners

Chelsea, Posh, Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool 

Bet 2

Millwall, Annan, Maidstone, Tranmere, Oxford City, Dorking 

Bet 3

Olympiakos, Braga, Benfica, Freiberg, Villanovense, Melbourne City 

Fingers crossed 

Sorry I’m late but just for the stats I’ll choose Freiburg to beat bielefeld.

Good luck everyone