Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 21

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 21

Happy New Year to all you brilliant PUPs I hope you all stay safe and happy.🍻🎉🍾

2021 has gone out with a bang thanks to successive Christmas final six wins from @Parma Ham's gone mouldy and @gregt. I’m already looking forward to this success continuing in 2022 as our threads go from strength to strength.

First up for a 2022 final six is @Hammond1612. Dan’s having a superb season this time with 18/20 90% winning picks making him a real contender to win our PUPs league after finishing third last season. He’s also won before when selecting the final six so we’re in great hands as we go for a hat-trick of winning weeks. Let’s help him with our very best selections from the games listed on Bet 365 that are played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend.

Assuming it takes place the Norwich game this weekend is away at Leicester on New Years Day. @Duncan Edwards is in the hot seat for this one. Duncan’s having a great season in the profitability league where he is a real contender on +3.19. The Norwich picks are a tough gig at the moment so lets do all we can to help Duncan with some great selections that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

Huge thanks and a Happy New Year to our benefactor PUPanon and our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

If you missed it earlier in the week @KiwiScot was Decembers PUP of the month…

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profit
Kiwiscot 4 4 100% 3.84
Mr Apples 4 4 100% 2.6
First Wazzock 4 4 100% 2.27
Indy 4 4 100% 1.91
Gregt 4 4 100% 1.24
Til1010 4 4 100% 1.07
Diane 4 4 100% 0.63

Well done all seven who got through the whole month unscathed.

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Hammond1612 and Duncan Edwards. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Dan and Duncan, the thread is yours.......🙃........

Edited by nutty nigel

A Sunday offering from the National League South this week...

Maidstone Utd (2nd, 10-4-4 31-18) v Tonbridge Angels (19th, 3-5-9 16-24) - Home Win

Last 5 games form - Maidstone W5, Tonbridge D3 L2

For the match bet, Josh Sargent to score the last goal of the game 🤷‍♂️

Best of luck Dan, Duncan, and all you PUPs.

And a very Happy New Year to you all. 

A very good evening to you Nutty with good luck to  Daniel and The Mayor of Mile Cross not frogetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

League One and a HOME WIN for ROTHERHAM v Bolton.

For the Norwich game Leicester H/T Leicester F/T.

Hi PUPs, well as it's the season and all that stuff I'm off to Israel with HAPOEL BE'ER SHEVA VS. BNEI SAKHNIN (home win).

For the City bet surely we've got to break our scoring duck sometime so I'm going to go for Sarge to break his banjo out and finally hit the cow's a*rse (anytime).

Best of luck everyone and Happy New Year when it arrives. 💪🏆

Apples

Thanks again Eddie for the opportunity, I’ve sent you an extra tenner so maybe we can have a six for the Saturday and one for the Sunday. I’ll post the selections Friday evening so plenty of time to get the picks in. I’ll say thanks in advance for all the picks and hopefully we can add to the pot.

• Thanks 1

Good luck to all PUPS…… hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas.

Oxford U v Cheltenham - Home win.

6-0 Leicester for the Norwich prediction, just don’t see how we can hold them back, no doubt the midfield won’t change and Sorensen will be swapped for Kabak. 🤪

OTBC 💛💚

Forrest Green to beat Stevenage 

And for the Norwich bet Billy Gilmour to score

Good luck everyone 

Al Ahli Akhaa Aley v Al-Ahed away win (that's a lot of As!)

I'm sure City will turn it round soon but I still think Maddison will score at any time ☹️

Edited by Kathy

Hello pups my pick is CHESTERFIELD v kings Lynn HOME WIN

NCFC bet I’d say kabak yellow card

Good luck all

Scotland League 2 on Sunday for Dan where I think...

Kelty Hearts          v          Cowdenbeath          Home Win

If you're short of picks for Saturday my second choice would have been...

Dungannon Swifts          v           Linfield         Away Win

Duncan has stood down for now but will be back on the case when the Leicester game is finally played.

I'm going to go for another draw, this is from the Spanish La Liga where Elche are at home to Granada. Elche are in 17th with a 2-4-2 record at home and Granada are in 12th with a 1-5-3 record away, and 5 out of 8 games between Elche and Granada at Elche have been drawn. The odds are 21/10 and this match is on Sunday.

Good luck to Hammond1612 and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

And a Happy New Year to everyone. 

My pick is a comfortable home win for MK Dons

Happy  New Year to everyone one of us. 

The Iranian Azadegan League.

Kheybar Khorramabad to win at home against Machine Sazi.

Kheybar Khorramabad have a so-so overall record of 4-5-2 and 19/14, but are in decent form. Machine Sazi have a 0-3-8 and 8/26 record, and are in poor form.

The odds are 1/5.

Good luck to all!

In bocca al lupo 🦮 @Hammond1612 e tutti i voi bellissimi PUPetti …🦮🕺🎄

Buon Anno a tutti!!….auguri!!…🕺🕺💃💃🍝🎂🙏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Nice little trip to Cyprus W for:

Apollon vs Lefkothea - Home win

Very good indeed are Apollon 👍🏽👏🏽👏🏽👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

Parma 

So thanks again for all the suggestions, hopefully these come in and we add something. So for Saturday I’ll go for Coleraine, Oxford, Forest Green, Chesterfield (my pick), Linfield, MK Dons. For Sunday I’ll go for Maidstone, Al Ahed, Kelty Hearts, Nantes, Apollon women, Real Madrid. Fingers crossed!!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Hammond1612 said:

So thanks again for all the suggestions, hopefully these come in and we add something. So for Saturday I’ll go for Coleraine, Oxford, Forest Green, Chesterfield (my pick), Linfield, MK Dons. For Sunday I’ll go for Maidstone, Al Ahed, Kelty Hearts, Nantes, Apollon women, Real Madrid. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks for these Dan and thanks for the extra giving us a set each day. I love them and think we are going to start the year with a couple of wins. I've placed the first set with Bet 365 and the potential return is £71.08. Here are the details..

Coleraine

2/9

15:00 Sat

Oxford

4/7

Forest Green

11/20

Chesterfield

2/7

Linfield

2/11

MK Dons

4/7

The second set have a potential return of £51.05. Here are those details...

Apollon Women

1/25

09:00 Sun

Al Ahed

1/5

12:15 Sun

Nantes

2/11

12:45 Sun

Real Madrid

8/13

13:00 Sun

Maidstone Utd

4/6

15:00 Sun

Kelty Hearts

2/7

15:00 Sun

Good luck and a Happy New Year Daniel and all you PUPs🤞🍀🍻🍾🎉

So sorry I'm late.

I'm going for a home win for Dagenham and Redbridge v. Dover Athletic.

Good Luck, Hammond1612!

Happy New Year PUPs! 🥳 🎉 🍾

Just now, Hammond1612 said:

So do I need to find another game to add to the six or will it just reduce the odds on the remaining 5?

The bet will be reduced odds on the remaining 5. You can edit the bet, but it might not use the £10. I had an acca with a voided game and it only offered £9.50 from £10 to use if I edited it.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Thanks 2