Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Increased numbers of United fans in Home areas?

I always bang this drum because it’s a real bug-bear of mine.

I reckon today will see even more man United fans in home areas for a few reasons:

1> A certain type of NCFC season ticket holder will give their ticket or sell their ticket happily to the “big team” fans, scum in my opinion but that’s another matter

2>Omicron - some don’t want to go today because of the National scare campaign about the virus. They’ll lend their ticket to Dave who’s never left Hemsby but is an ardent Man United fan

3> the return of Ronaldo - the saviour returns, never mind those rape allegations or the creepy stuff he did with a surrogate mother he’s back! And those ardent man United fans that have never seen a road sign with Manchester on it let alone have any connection to the club whatsoever will bend over backwards for a ticket

I think we might see some trouble today, honestly. These fans never go to games and don’t know how to act. Ronaldo scores and they’ll jump up and celebrate, then you’ve got a riot on your hands.

just keep an eye on this one guys

Just now, Wings of a Sparrow said:

It's not the 1980's anymore.

Tell the man United fans that! They’ve been watching the real football factories all week and have never been to a game.

always a dangerous combination 

47 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I always bang this drum because it’s a real bug-bear of mine.

I reckon today will see even more man United fans in home areas for a few reasons:

1> A certain type of NCFC season ticket holder will give their ticket or sell their ticket happily to the “big team” fans, scum in my opinion but that’s another matter

2>Omicron - some don’t want to go today because of the National scare campaign about the virus. They’ll lend their ticket to Dave who’s never left Hemsby but is an ardent Man United fan

3> the return of Ronaldo - the saviour returns, never mind those rape allegations or the creepy stuff he did with a surrogate mother he’s back! And those ardent man United fans that have never seen a road sign with Manchester on it let alone have any connection to the club whatsoever will bend over backwards for a ticket

I think we might see some trouble today, honestly. These fans never go to games and don’t know how to act. Ronaldo scores and they’ll jump up and celebrate, then you’ve got a riot on your hands.

A riot? You have experienced the majority of Norwich fans haven't you?

I mean, the tutting will reach a fair volume.......

• Haha 4

I envisage a gaggle of Yarmuff Redz swaggering down from the Station like a drunk an' feisty Liam Gallagher (Man City Fan) and communicating to each other in a bastardised Mancnorfolk accent. Asking folk going to the ground 'Any spare tickets maaaate?'....

When I take to my seat at Cathedral Carra this afternoon, I shall be scouring my immediate area, and anyone that isn't sporting a barbour jacket, expensive brogues, designer flat cap and plus-fours (shooting) or speaking in a plummy accent and continually saying 'Yah, Yah, Absolutely, Yah, Yah, Yah' whilst swigging from silver hip-flasks....and saying 'My gosh I do love my second home in North Norfolk, Yah, Yah'.....'I also absolutely lurv my soccer it's sooper Yah, Yah'.....I will know that my seating area has been infiltrated and compromised by the doirty, feelthy and unwashed Utd support.....Believe you me, they'll feel the wrath and power of my shooting stick!...'Yah, Yah, for sure, absolutely!'....."HARUMPH!"..... 

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

That would only be the case until such time as United score and/if they then make themselves known.

They wouldnt be in there for long

From what I’ve seen in The past the stewards just let them stay and cheer away.

but let’s face it, stewards are failed bouncers.

40 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

From what I’ve seen in The past the stewards just let them stay and cheer away.

but let’s face it, stewards are failed bouncers.

Perhaps the stewards will go on strike demanding the same hourly rate as Ronaldo plus a danger money bonus?

37 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Perhaps the stewards will go on strike demanding the same hourly rate as Ronaldo plus a danger money bonus?

For life naturally. 😛

Watch the Barclay or River End when ManU score, there will be tonnes of people jumping up in celebration, always been the same when Man Utd come to town.

Just now, crab man said:

Aren't stewards obliged to eject supporters in the wrong sections? Get those scummy b*****ds out 

Stewards ignore away fans in home sections literally all the time.

They’d probably ignore a fire or a ticking clock strapped to some TNT as well

9 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Agree with this, I’ve seen it a few times

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

They’d probably ignore a fire or a ticking clock strapped to some TNT as well

They clamped down really hard on the riot inducing issue of my 8 year old standing on his seat so he could actually see the game. Genuinely.

Just now, Bluefloyd said:

They clamped down really hard on the riot inducing issue of my 8 year old standing on his seat so he could actually see the game. Genuinely.

#JustStewardThings

and they wonder why they get no respect?

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

#JustStewardThings

and they wonder why they get no respect?

To be fair he was waving a flare and swearing like a trooper

• Haha 3

They have a duty of care im sure. 

Seat flips back, and your son gets injured. Imagine the paper work for that! That's what they are trying to avoid. They are seats, not stools. 

6 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Somebody has been watching too many Danny Dyer films.

How can you tell if they are Man U fans, half of them are wearing yellow and green scarves anyway aren’t they? 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Somebody has been watching too many Danny Dyer films.

It’s something you can only appreciate if you go to games so you can bounce, tub.

2 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Hope there are none round me.

Anyone giving their season ticket to an away fan should be banned for life. 

Anyone wearing full kit or a half and half scarf should also be banned

I never understand how people support a team from a place they've not been to or have almost no connection to. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

It’s something you can only appreciate if you go to games so you can bounce, tub.

Saw six Ipswich fans jump up in the Riverend a few years ago, nobody did anything, even the stewards bottled it. 

Like I said, too much Danny Dyer for you, they'll get a few shouts of "fack off you c*nts" and the stewards a few "get them out!", in the real world people aren't thick, they have jobs to lose and know that cctv exists, so no Buh.... there will be no riot, now go put your Stone Island on and w*nk off over Football Factory.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Well the two that were in the upper river end soon got evicted today once they showed their true colours!

More of that please, and let the true fans watch our team. 

Ban those two idiots and the two who sold them their seats. 

YBF the head steward did come back afterwards to get their seat numbers, for further investigation. Shame they had moved round a little before kick off, and even got some regular season ticket holders to move so they could sit together, but hopefully the club can work it out and take appropriate action. 

Respect to the stewards for getting them out quickly and efficiently.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Well the two that were in the upper river end soon got evicted today once they showed their true colours!

More of that please, and let the true fans watch our team. 

Ban those two idiots and the two who sold them their seats. 

YBF the head steward did come back afterwards to get their seat numbers, for further investigation. Shame they had moved round a little before kick off, and even got some regular season ticket holders to move so they could sit together, but hopefully the club can work it out and take appropriate action. 

Respect to the stewards for getting them out quickly and efficiently.   

Yes saw that, it was near me about 7/8 rows from the front. Thought it was only the one thrown out from my view point and the steward was quick and dealt with it well I thought.

It certainly upset a few around us