cambridgeshire canary

Your favourite all time Norwich home kits?

The rarely used Hummel away was a delight and has never been beaten. Everything since then however, has been mediocre to crap.

And don't get my started on three kits a season, completely unnecessary. The club should go back to rotating the home and away kits and abandon the superfluous third kit. 

Edited by komakino

1 hour ago, komakino said:

The rarely used Hummel away was a delight and has never been beaten. Everything since then however, has been mediocre to crap.

And don't get my started on three kits a season, completely unnecessary. The club should go back to rotating the home and away kits and abandon the superfluous third kit. 

I love the idea that a club that plays in yellow and green would ever need a third kit, or any club would for that matter.

I suppose we could be happy about it when we win the FA Cup, end up in Europe and play ADO den Haag and Nantes.

59 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

1992-1994 Norwich city T-shirt - newday.store Shirts | Shop Funny T Shirts  | Make Your Own Custom T Shirts

We should have never changed.

2 hours ago, Hoolahoop14 said:

The ASICS kit will never be topped for me, the white and green away version is even better.

2EB09331-D2A3-46F5-B4D9-03F82C21676F.jpeg

Absolutely 100% this. I'm going to be buried in my Asics shirt (assuming it outlasts me!).

6 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

1992-1994 Norwich city T-shirt - newday.store Shirts | Shop Funny T Shirts  | Make Your Own Custom T Shirts

That's the one. I still have it, but need a chisel & a putty-knife to get it off these days.

This one.

I'm trying to get hold of one. I do have one from way back but it seems to have become smaller over the years.

2SiXpqQQKvC4f9N.thumb.jpeg.323cb0e234fa270968d0b1a1b1e19d00.jpeg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kathy said:

This one.

I'm trying to get hold of one. I do have one from way back but it seems to have become smaller over the years.

2SiXpqQQKvC4f9N.thumb.jpeg.323cb0e234fa270968d0b1a1b1e19d00.jpeg

They do that don't they 🤔

1. Adidas.

2. Colmans.

3. Asics.

I have the "bird ****" from 93 and the centenary DPC from 02.

• Like 1