chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Leicester (PL) ****

Just now, robertociNCFC said:

I just want to say, as poor as we have been I cannot stand this co-commentator on whatever broadcast i'm watching good god he hates us beyond all belief lol

Link 👀

Just now, Upo said:

Brandon was careless, but Gilmour failed to mark his man completely. This is not a good sign. What we need now is spine. I like us going forward and our good pressing.

We are asking Gilmour to play CDM, a role which so far he does not seem to excel at. It’s not important the range of his passing or his tempo if he can’t track runners and tackle in the CDM role. Unfortunately he’s a luxury player at a time where we cannot afford the luxury!

We're gifting goals from our defence, just like we did on so many occasions last time in Premiership

1 minute ago, Big O said:

Nothing like a pessimistic board to make you want to get behind the team a little bit more.

We will win this 3-1

No.... No we won't. We may bring it back to 1-1 though. 

2 minutes ago, robertociNCFC said:

I just want to say, as poor as we have been I cannot stand this co-commentator on whatever broadcast i'm watching good god he hates us beyond all belief lol

Gary Birtles. What a ****.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

We are asking Gilmour to play CDM, a role which so far he does not seem to excel at. It’s not important the range of his passing or his tempo if he can’t track runners and tackle in the CDM role. Unfortunately he’s a luxury player at a time where we cannot afford the luxury!

How I wish I could disagree. We need patience with him, and someone to watch his back.

Just now, Cantiaci Canary said:

How do you get match commentary ... can't find on iplayer (and don't l live in Norfolk!).

If you’re a home membership holder you get a free audio pass to every game.

6 minutes ago, Big O said:

Nothing like a pessimistic board to make you want to get behind the team a little bit more.

We will win this 3-1

Want to buy a bridge?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

How do you get match commentary ... can't find on iplayer (and don't l live in Norfolk!).

Last 5 minutes have been better at least, we have calmed downed in possession a bit and are playing some good passes around. Queue a silly giveaway after i've said this...

2 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

If you’re a home membership holder you get a free audio pass to every game.

Away members too? 

Think we play better with a big man behind Pukki ala Stiepermann; teams know we are always going to go short as Pukki isn't great in the air. Dowell/Sargent the obvious choice to give us a long option and to link the midfield and attack. Also gives us someone to aim high crosses at.

OTBC

8 minutes ago, robertociNCFC said:

I'm streaming through the NBC Peacock platform in the States and it must be the same guy. One of the first comments about us was how he doesn't think we can stay up.

2 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

"Norwich have lost 40 of the last 41 Premier League matches in which they conceded the opening goal, including each of the last 27"

Horrendous stat. 

Wow

2 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

"Norwich have lost 40 of the last 41 Premier League matches in which they conceded the opening goal, including each of the last 27"

Horrendous stat. 

Well, that stats got to stop somewhere. Hopefully, today... 🤞

OTBC

Again Rashica misses Pukki who was going to an open spot. He needs to increase his game IQ and fast.

• Like 1