Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

*****Official five-star HMS Píss The League thread*****

3 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

The morning after the night before... how are we feeling?

Anyone got any interesting stats to share with the group? I've seen plenty flying about since last night; apologies if they've already been shared on other threads, but here's a starter for ten: 

Yesterday marked two and a half years to the day since we last lost a Championship home match to anybody other than Derby County.

Was interesting that they said in the commentary that we are unbeaten In the championship after scoring first. That's some record, I wonder if that was the case last time round in the championship.

Last night did eradicate any thoughts of getting promoted along with the implosion of Bees and Swans.  On this form 105 points is on the cards which is one short of the record.  Can't see any pitfalls in next 6 only doubt Pukki's golden boot

1 hour ago, Move Klose said:

Was interesting that they said in the commentary that we are unbeaten In the championship after scoring first. That's some record, I wonder if that was the case last time round in the championship.

Pretty sure we led in the 3-4 defeat to West Brom. 

14 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Pretty sure we led in the 3-4 defeat to West Brom. 

We did. We went 1-0 up through Jordan Rhodes. Tim Krul then proceeded to have a bit of a nightmare (seems a very long time ago now). 

Edited by Thirsty Lizard

This has dropped onto page 2, and I'm simply not prepared to let that happen. After a day of watching reruns of the Huddersfield game on loop, I think we're probably about ready to leave now! Any last-minute additions before we up anchor? @GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary, ready to jump aboard yet?

• Haha 1

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

This has dropped onto page 2, and I'm simply not prepared to let that happen. After a day of watching reruns of the Huddersfield game on loop, I think we're probably about ready to leave now! Any last-minute additions before we up anchor? @GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary, ready to jump aboard yet?

If youre defining 'pissing the league' as winning it.....not quite there just yet.

Still have Watford to play...

6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

5 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

If youre defining 'pissing the league' as winning it.....not quite there just yet.

Anchor off and leave him behind Wolfy, the title's secured let's set sail into the sun and leave these negative souls behind..... 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Anchor off and leave him behind Wolfy, the title's secured let's set sail into the sun and leave these negative souls behind..... 

Nah bring him along regardless, he’ll come round

17 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

Can this thread be the *****official promotion/title winning thread ******?

I've added the necessary appendages.

50 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Leaving you behind, enjoy playing on the Cromer coast on your lonesome.

I've only ever been early for one thing in my life - and that was when I was born two weeks earlier than expected - I'm sprinting to the dockside as we speak - please could you leave the gang plank down for 5 more minutes? 

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

If I get onboard then am I allowed off for the Watford game?

We'll throw you off, but we'll keep a lifeboat handy! 😉

18 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Permission to come along side Wolfie ? 

A113D720-1136-4F9D-92D9-B17065C23C2B.jpeg

Not since the days of Big Dave Strihavka have I seen so many big useless t-i-t-s in need of support up top.

Edited by TheGunnShow

5 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

I've added the necessary appendages.

Wolfie, you've only done 3 stars rather than the obligatory 5 for an official thread. 

*** is all a bit binnerish, they can only dream of ***** 😉 

All those stars make me look like a potty mouth! 

Edited by Greavsy

33 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Anyone seen @TIL 1010? 😛😄 

Oh don't worry Greavsy i am about but i don't want to be told to bore off like you were by our resident comedy genius. 😛

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Oh don't worry Greavsy i am about but i don't want to be told to bore off like you were by our resident comedy genius. 😛

Excellent Tilly, I knew pics like that usually bring you to attention! 

Im just waiting for this to be made official before I come aboard, as cannot be too careful these days. Its not that im not a believer (I put a couple of bets on us before the season started)  

Edited by Greavsy

4 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Excellent Tilly, I knew pics like that usually bring you to attention! 

Im just waiting for this to be made official before I come aboard, as cannot be too careful these days. Its not that im not a believer (I put a couple of bets on us before the season started)  

Well that's disappointing Greavsy, had you down as fully committed 😉

1 minute ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Well that's disappointing Greavsy, had you down as fully committed 😉

I am, but with the previous talk of dodgy streams (not the sort a boat of this size would need), VPNs (various posting names) and the BBB list, and the ships resident comedian, im just being cautious.

The destination is never in doubt though, I can assure you RTtB. 

8 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I am, but with the previous talk of dodgy streams (not the sort a boat of this size would need), VPNs (various posting names) and the BBB list, and the ships resident comedian, im just being cautious.

The destination is never in doubt though, I can assure you RTtB. 

Ha ha.

It does raise the point of whether @Feedthewolf is validating that it's one user name to one seat.

Don't want people missing out because the ship is full or alter-egos 😬