Sign in to follow this  
Canary dwarf

Max arrons

It's just been said on sky sports news , that Delia has said that Aarons will be a top top player but not with us , so looks like he's off in the summer , regardless of whether we get promoted or not. 

1 minute ago, Canary dwarf said:

It's just been said on sky sports news , that Delia has said that Aarons will be a top top player but not with us , so looks like he's off in the summer , regardless of whether we get promoted or not. 

2+2= 4760983.

The idea Max will play at a higher level than ours  is not news.  Although one of our gems, he is probably one of the easiest to replace ,with someone decent ,if not yet at max's current level. 

PS  Sky sports news is on par with the Sun Imo, spekkylation dressed as fact.

Delia just speaking what everyone already knows. But equally we are looking out for him, teaching him, giving him a good platform to grow and improve whilst looking after him and batting off some bizarre transfer approaches from European sides hoping to buy him and farm him out on loan somewhere. Like Godfrey, Max deserves a good move to a good club, and I'm sure Webber et all will look out for him and ensure that happens when the time is right. That all being said, we will hopefully be in the Prem next season and he'll be able to get another full Prem season as first choice right back under his belt at a Premier League club. No need to rush a move, he's still very young in the scheme of things

• Like 3

A great player who deserves what's coming his way. His attitude is something alot of younger players would benefit learning from. 

He will get a move whether we're promoted or not and i dont think anyone can begrudge him of that. Are we really in a position to turn down, say £30m for example. No not really. 

He gave us this season when he really could've downed tools and pushed for a move.

Such a consistent player, how many times especially in the championship could you say, "max was poor today" not too many.

• Like 3

Call me overly optimistic but assuming we are promoted I think we will get one more season. 

Guaranteed starter in the PL and his stock is only going in one direction.

Unless a really big club comes knocking promising first team football I don’t see him running for the door.

Edited by Monty13

Is there a link to this alleged quote from Delia other than Sky Sports as if she has given an interview to journos surely it would have been picked up elsewhere ?

Edited by TIL 1010

Looks like that behind the scenes a little three way dance is developing (City, Aarrons agent, and an agent or agents of buying clubs) to move him on this summer. Timing is probably right for all concerned and it will only be if something unforeseen derails it will he kick off in August in the yellow and green

Sky Sports News a couple of days ago reported that we are in advanced talks with Bayern Munich over his transfer and are anxious to conclude the deal before the summer.

Not exactly what Webber has said now is it ?

Sky Sports news = The Sun = some random  sports 'story' generator.

Less believable  than a Cambridgeo thread title. 

More shoite than a Nappy Crappers diaper 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Call me overly optimistic but assuming we are promoted I think we will get one more season. 

Guaranteed starter in the PL and his stock is only going in one direction.

Unless a really big club comes knocking promising first team football I don’t see him running for the door.

Also, it would be a bit crazy to move abroad in a pandemic when the UK seems to be coming out while the EU are slow.  We may well have crowds back before other countries.

Another season with us and he could get an even better move to a top Premier League team. 

19 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Also, it would be a bit crazy to move abroad in a pandemic when the UK seems to be coming out while the EU are slow.  We may well have crowds back before other countries.

Another season with us and he could get an even better move to a top Premier League team. 

There is zero % chance Aarons turns down a lucrative move to one of the biggest football clubs in the world due to the EU not doing a great job on the vaccine rollout...

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

There is zero % chance Aarons turns down a lucrative move to one of the biggest football clubs in the world due to the EU not doing a great job on the vaccine rollout...

Let's see.   Does he really want language and cultural issues at his age, coupled with a potentially escalating pandemic in the EU due to slow vaccination rollout , and maybe restricted ability to visit the UK due to potential quarantine restrictions etc.

2 hours ago, paul moy said:

Let's see.   Does he really want language and cultural issues at his age, coupled with a potentially escalating pandemic in the EU due to slow vaccination rollout , and maybe restricted ability to visit the UK due to potential quarantine restrictions etc.

That is obviously personal judgement and nobody can second guess a stranger’s decision - but I know what my answer would be! Also he is 21, not 11 or even 17... big difference in maturity/confidence, so I’m sure he’ll get by fine if he goes to Spain or Germany. Not that I want him to.

Edited by GenerationA47
22 12 18 -> 21 11 17

Delia saying he will be a top player but not with us! Why not set the bar higher and say you want to see him become a top player at NCFC. Bit stupid as potentially lowers the price as the owner is basically saying we will sell. Little old Norwich syndrome that drives me mad...? 

1 hour ago, paul moy said:

You forgot the additional £50K a week. 

But blue passports etc etc...

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

You forgot the additional £50K a week. 

But blue passports etc etc...

Dear old Paul - desperately trying to crowbar his anti EU culture wars into every thread. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GenerationA47 said:

That is obviously personal judgement and nobody can second guess a stranger’s decision - but I know what my answer would be! Also he is 22, not 12 or even 18.. big difference in maturity/confidence, so I’m sure he’ll get by fine if he goes to Spain or Germany. Not that I want him to.

He's 21 actually. 

16 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Dear old Paul - desperately trying to crowbar his anti EU culture wars into every thread. 

Nope, just putting forward some reasoning as to why he may remain and later seek a better move, having worked in the EU myself (Germany, Eire and France), and not in a covid pandemic .  Apologies for trying to reason from personal experience on this BB.  😂

Edited by paul moy

16 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Dear old Paul - desparate

Fixed that for  you  Thirstyo.  Even though it wasnt broken😇.

3 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Nope, just putting forward some reasoning as to why he may remain and later seek a better move, having worked in the EU myself (Germany, Eire and France), and not in a covid pandemic .  Apologies for trying to reason from personal experience on this BB.  😂

All those foreign schools .. what a  varied education you must have had. Good luck  with your GCSE'S. 

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

All those foreign schools .. what a  varied education you must have had. Good luck  with your GCSE'S. 

Yup, I did indeed go to a few in Hamburg and Frankfurt to perfect my german language skills.......  😎