Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Millwall fans boo thier own players taking the knee

Wow, just caught up with this thread. Wtf. 

Millwall fans have been racist w@nkers for a long while. 

Taking the knee = a minutes silence in my view. 

All lives do matter but all lives aren't harassed because of the colour of their skin. 

US police can't really be compared with UK police as we are not armed up to the teeth (and we don't need to be as we don't have  guns everywhere) 

Even if it's BLMs aim to defund the police down to nothing (which I don't think), the Tories are doing that very well themselves and they're actually in power and have MPs

Probably not the most in depth analysis but I'm out of time 

1 hour ago, bringbackchippy said:

At last someone trying to put a stop to all this boll.cks! This take a knee and black lives matter has gone beyond a joke. Cut it our now! Think we get the point dont ram it down our throats!! White lives matter aswell

It's all about trying to pile guilt on our backs and it's coming from all directions these days. So sad that football has now become so politicised.

When I meet a black person I see a person. When I meet a gay person I meet a person. Those who feel the need to 'pigeon hole' who they see before them clearly feel the need to bow down in some sort of shame. We are all equal and I will never accept pressure to make me feel guilt when I have none.

• Like 5

I'm on the Left, but the Woke agenda based on postmodern critical theory is authoritarian. It's perfectly possible to think that black lives matter very much without supporting an organisation lead by "trained Marxists" who want to defund the police and disrupt the nuclear family. Read the book "Cynical Theories".

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Mr.Carrow said:

I'm on the Left, but the Woke agenda based on postmodern critical theory is authoritarian. It's perfectly possible to think that black lives matter very much without supporting an organisation lead by "trained Marxists" who want to defund the police and disrupt the nuclear family. Read the book "Cynical Theories".

HOUSE!!🤣

Every right-wing fed line in one paragraph.

35 minutes ago, Mr.Carrow said:

You do realise that this thread is about footballers taking the knee for 15 seconds to show racial solidarity with their fellow players? Somehow, I don't think they're spending their time being taught "postmodern critical theory", I don't think they've all become commited to the cause of a Marxist revolutionary coup , and I don't think they're interested in defunding the police, nor are they desperate to destroy the nuclear family. 

In those respects they share the same experience and simple aspirations of millions around the world who just want to show solidarity with people of a different skin colour from their own. It really is a very, very simple aspiration to see ALL people of whatever colour  treated equally and justly. No more, no less.

What in the hell is so awful about that, that some of you are so desperate to find a way to undermine it? Just what harm is being done to you by a bunch of footballers taking the knee for 15 seconds to show support for anti-racism? To be so irritated by this when there are really important things to get angry about is simply bizarre if not rather worrying. 

Edited by horsefly
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Badger said:

Yes along with all the multi-millionaire players taking the knee - they are all secretly crypto-marxists trying to undermine the state.

I mean several of them come from Eastern Europe, so obviously KGB plants - and our own Onel Hernandez is Cuban! This must be 110% proof in their world and more than definite evidence. 

Don't forget our new signing, Sorosen. He's behind all of it.

Are you off-topic peasants still here?

you all seem to be trying pretttty hard to prove you are “the most not racist”

seems like classic projection to me. 

1 hour ago, jaywick_canery said:

We are all equal

We absolutely are not! Have a look at the Gini coefficient.

30 minutes ago, kirku said:

Don't forget our new signing, Sorosen. He's behind all of it.

Not sure about this - was Farke born in East Germany? 

30 minutes ago, horsefly said:

You do realise that this thread is about footballers taking the knee for 15 seconds to show racial solidarity with their fellow players? Somehow, I don't think they're spending their time being taught "postmodern critical theory", I don't think they've all become commited to the cause of a Marxist revolutionary coup , and I don't think they're interested in defunding the police, nor are they desperate to destroy the nuclear family. 

In those respects they share the same experience and simple aspirations of millions around the world who just want to show solidarity with people of a different skin colour from their own. It really is a very, very simple aspiration to see ALL people of whatever colour  treated equally and justly. No more, no less.

What in the hell is so awful about that, that some of you are so desperate to find a way to undermine it? Just what harm is being done to you by a bunch of footballers taking the knee for 15 seconds to show support for anti-racism? To be so irritated by this when there are really important things to get angry about is simply bizarre if not rather worrying. 

Read Kimberle Crenshaw's mapping the margins. Research Derrick Bell (the originator of critical Race Theory). Research the roots of intersectionality and identify politics. It's about controlling the narrative and performative displays such as taking the knee are part of that.

4 hours ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Here goes.... In the states policing is very "militaristic" and not community based.it consumes vast amounts of money but crime stats don't change that much. As crime and poverty are clearly linked (countless studies have show this) the argument to defund the police (only an idiot would ask for abolishing the police and I don't believe that is even an argument) in the US, is that the money you save goes on providing better education, health and community resources such as community centres, sports facilities, theatre, music venues etc. This in turn improves people's chances of better jobs, starting businesses and are less likely to commit crimes as they have a community to be proud of and more to do, porter areas are rejuvenated. You then need less police and less is spent on incarceration of criminals. It's a sensible and valid independent argument as the current system is not working.

In the Uk the argument is not so strong as our policing is more community based and in fact, you could argue we need to spend more to get back to that community approach (20k less police in London now I think, since Cameron and co where elected). The bobby that lives in the community serves the community and is seen as an asset. Austerity measures in the UK have, IMO, led to a huge jump in crime (particularly knife crime in big cities) as facilities in the poorest areas all shut giving kids nothing to do..

Hope that helps.

Ps. Those at Millwall ... 100% racist in their actions.... Zero doubt in my mind.

Imagine somebody had said to you before Saturday "One team's fans are going to loudly boo taking the knee - guess which team?" Every single one of us would have guessed Millwall wouldn't we?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Herman said:

HOUSE!!🤣

Every right-wing fed line in one paragraph.

I was a union member for 25 years, involved in three strikes and voted Corbyn in through membership. I then joined Labour and voted Corbyn. But I've also spent a fair while in Cambodia and therefore know a fair bit about authoritarian communism. The Woke movement uses the tactics of the latter. So do the research I recommend above and get yourself an informed opinion or continue the ignorant virtue signalling. Your choice.

1 hour ago, Mr.Carrow said:

Yes - and now I come to think about it, that's almost certainly what the Millwall fans did! 

I imagine the pre-match conversations:-

"I fink all this BLM stuff is authoritarian according to postmodern critical theory, don't you?"

"Yer, let's boo them when they take the knee as a means of encouraging wider debate on this crucial issue mate."

Thanks for drawing this explanation to my attention - I genuinely hadn't considered it before.

Just now, Badger said:

Yes - and now I come to think about it, that's almost certainly what the Millwall fans did! 

I imagine the pre-match conversations:-

"I fink all this BLM stuff is authoritarian according to postmodern critical theory, don't you?"

"Yer, let's boo them when they take the knee as a means of encouraging wider debate on this crucial issue mate."

Thanks for drawing this explanation to my attention - I genuinely hadn't considered it before.

Again, do some research and it will enable you to see the bigger picture.

There is no "Woke movement". It's been made up by that gimp that was in Lewis. There is no "virtue signalling". It's been made up by that gimp that wears lipstick and sells brain pills. You've been reading too much rubbish on t'internet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Imagine somebody had said to you before Saturday "One team's fans are going to loudly boo taking the knee - guess which team?" Every single one of us would have guessed Millwall wouldn't we?

Yes - because they are the fans with the biggest understanding of postmodern critical theory and roots of intersectionality and identity politics, as explained by Mr Carrow. They felt honour bound to draw it to our attention!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mr.Carrow said:

Again, do some research and it will enable you to see the bigger picture.

Yes, I will sneak into the away end next time they play down here and listen to their conversations - I'd better take my dictionary though! 🤣

7 minutes ago, Mr.Carrow said:

I then joined Labour and voted Corbyn.

So is this a confession of anti-semitism as well?

• Haha 1

Just now, Badger said:

Yes, I will sneak into the away end next time they play down here and listen to their conversations - I'd better take my dictionary though! 🤣

How about getting out of your echo chamber and reading some stuff that doesn't just stroke your ego by reaffirming your bias?

• Like 1

Just now, Herman said:

Millwall fans can smell "Woke" from a mile away, so beware.

Yes, that will be all the reading on postmodern critical theory and roots of intersectionality and identity politics. 

1 minute ago, Mr.Carrow said:

How about getting out of your echo chamber and reading some stuff that doesn't just stroke your ego by reaffirming your bias?

Well I'm listening to you ... and I still don't think that it explains the Millwall fans behaviour!

7 minutes ago, Badger said:

Well I'm listening to you ... and I still don't think that it explains the Millwall fans behaviour!

Oh come on Badger - just admit it you got it all wrong.

You thought that a large section of the Millwall support were a bunch of knuckle dragging, brain-dead, racist, Neanderthal meat heads didn't you? 

Turns out they are bunch of well educated, erudite thinkers on modern society - fearlessly deepening our understanding of post modern critical theory and identity politics. 🙂

8 minutes ago, Badger said:

Sorry but I'm not going to give you a synopsis of the stuff I've recommended just because you're too emotionally attached to your echo chamber to educate yourself. Many of the people exposing the Woke movement for what it is are originally from authoritarian regimes (Gad Saad, Konstantin Kisin, Maajid Nawaz etc), or are Jewish (Bret and Eric Weinstein, Bari Weiss etc). They know what they are talking about. Gad Saad's the Parasitic Mind is also very good on this. But of course you would prefer to sneer and belittle than educate yourself.

Edited by Mr.Carrow

I’ve not seen this mentioned before in this thread but Millwall FC made a statement on Friday saying that they were against any form of discrimination and for them, taking the knee was not meant to signify agreement with a political message or ideology.

In booing the players, the Millwall fans were saying not only fck BLM but also fck Millwall FC.

Just now, Thirsty Lizard said:

Oh come on Badger - just admit it you got it all wrong.

You thought that a large section of the Millwall support were a bunch of knuckle dragging, brain-dead, racist, Neanderthal meat heads didn't you? 

Turns out they are bunch of well educated, erudite thinkers on modern society - fearlessly deepening our understanding of post modern critical theory and identity politics. 🙂

I confess - I got it all wrong. I will send them some Waterstone's book vouchers by way of apology.

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

I'm so, so shocked our resident racist has popped onto this thread.

@Alex Moss - did you see this coming? 😅

I knew it was coming mate, but still thought the wi-fi in an Australian jail was at least a bit faster 😅

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mr.Carrow said:

Sorry but I'm not going to give you a synopsis of the stuff I've recommended just because you're too emotionally attached to your echo chamber to educate yourself. Many of the people exposing the Woke movement for what it is are originally from authoritarian regimes (Gad Saad, Konstantin Kisin, Maajid Nawaz etc), or are Jewish (Bret and Eric Weinstein, Bari Weiss etc). They know what they are talking about. Had Saad's the Parasitic Mind is also very good on this. But of course you would prefer to sneer and belittle than educate yourself.

Majiid Nawaz is from Southend - but I hear that Essex County Council are pretty rough with you if you pay your Council Tax late!

But what are we to do about all those Spurs and Chelsea fans who clapped when the players were taking a knee before their games this weekend? Should we get Mr Carrow to go and educate them about where they're going wrong? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Badger said:

Majiid Nawaz is from Southend - but I hear that Essex County Council are pretty rough with you if you pay your Council Tax late!

He was also an Islamic extremist... which is pretty authoritarian. Again, why would he be speaking out?