Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Millwall game not on Sky?

9 hours ago, York Canary said:

I’d like to apologise to CANARYKING for disagreeing with him as he was in fact correct.

Having looked into this a bit closer, there are usually 8 midweek rounds of fixtures in the Championship, and Sky Sports’ regular contract enables them to broadcast all eight via the red button. 

With there being more midweek rounds this season due to factors, there are some midweek rounds that aren’t included in Sky Sports’ contract. This is one of those rounds. 

Basically, iFollow is the only way to watch the game tomorrow unless you find yourself an alternative online stream.

I hope this helps. 

Just saw an advert on Sky saying all midweek games are on the red button.

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Looks like a case of left hand and right hand then if you look at the screenshot from GJL taken just yesterday morning on his tellybox.

Yours.

PUP of the month.

I sincerely hope you're right but there's this as well: 

Yours,

Treble winner season 2019-20

image.png

7 minutes ago, king canary said:

All very weird.

Indeed. After the last two or three games I've been thinking we're going to give someone an absolute hiding soon. If it's tonight I do hope that ifollow works.........

• Like 1

An absolute joke in terms of communication. I see clubs now tweeting out that iFollow is the only place you can watch this midweek, which suggests to me even they weren't clear on exactly how the game was being broadcast. Combine this with Sky Sports News showing it as being on the red button, it suggests nobody had a ****ing clue what the situation was. Crazy.

Anyone had the iFollow email yet? I usually have mine by now but nothing so far - do we still need one?

1 hour ago, sgncfc said:

Anyone had the iFollow email yet? I usually have mine by now but nothing so far - do we still need one?

No. You just log in. 

BTW I heartily recommend that before logging on to ifollow it is worth going into your settings and deleting all cookies. I have had no problem with buffering since adopting this procedure.

22 minutes ago, horsefly said:

BTW I heartily recommend that before logging on to ifollow it is worth going into your settings and deleting all cookies. I have had no problem with buffering since adopting this procedure.

That's good advice Flyo, plus always worth  emptying your cache while you are at it. Works for me.

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

So is the game on the red button? 😂😉

Seems like the ideal question for a Boris answer. 

" It is on  , it's  not, it might be, it might not be, watch it if it's on  , dont watch it if it isnt. Wash hands, dont shake hands. Waffle. Waffle. Burp"

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

" It is on  , it's  not, it might be, it might not be, watch it if it's on  , dont watch it if it isnt. Wash hands, dont shake hands. Waffle. Waffle. Burp"

I’ll tell you at 6:59

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You missed out 'Cheat on your wife' just before wash your hands 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

So how are people finding iFollow thus far ?  I've been put off by a bad experience a few years back.

Some worse than other games to be honest.

14 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

So how are people finding iFollow thus far ?  I've been put off by a bad experience a few years back.

Good. Hook up my laptop to the TV via hdmi, works fine.

25 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

Poor. I've had two poor experiences out of three attempts and they rejected my request for a refund so I'm not going to be paying for the service again on the off chance it works.

And before the 'it's your connection' people pop up as usual, I've had other issues aside from that, and the connection has generally been okay.

1 hour ago, It's Character Forming said:

I've had no problem with it at all.