Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

For those of us under 30- Norwich's Fifa 21 ratings are out

First time I've felt old on this forum, now I'm excluded from FIFA discussion.  I've been playing it since FIFA '95 on the Mega Drive 😭  (aside from the early to mid 2000s when Pro Evo was king)

I see Buendia is top rated - Obviously they have a rating for player most likely to throw his arms in the air, and throw a strop! 

With the lines between reality and online  getting even more blurred its no wonder the players are all deluded!

Or maybe im just an old git! 

20 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

First time I've felt old on this forum, now I'm excluded from FIFA discussion.  I've been playing it since FIFA '95 on the Mega Drive 😭  (aside from the early to mid 2000s when Pro Evo was king)

To be fair it's more of a joke title than a serious one, obviously everyone is welcome just a large number of crusty boomers on here who havnt played a video game in their life who would no doubt comment angry things in here if I didnt exclude them 😉

2 hours ago, hurricane said:

More of a sensible soccer man than fifa. One button does everything, simple 😉

And the ball would stick to your feet. Lost interest after that.

I'm 32 and stream on twitch and bloody love it. Come check me out if you wanna see some average fifa play twitch.tv/lincsy2188 

2 minutes ago, lincsy88 said:

I'm 32 and stream on twitch and bloody love it. Come check me out if you wanna see some average fifa play twitch.tv/lincsy2188 

Average?! I've played you mate, you're being kind to yourself there!!!

18 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

Average?! I've played you mate, you're being kind to yourself there!!!

Haha I've improved, slightly!

Under 30? Computer games aren't just for 'the kids' infact I say take it the other way. You shouldn't be allowed to play them unless you were born when they first came out. 1993 for FIFA and 1992 for championship/football manager.

Point 1. Boomers are a minimum of 56 by definition. Under 30 excludes all of Gen X and 4 years of millenials 

Point 2. Fifa was great until it got ruined by spotty kids who can't play properly and play with the sole intent of scoring sweaty goals exploiting whatever glitch there is to score an easy goal that year (there's always one every year), in addition to EA making FUT pay to win. I havent played fifa in about 5 years because it got boring playing people with no interest in actually playing a proper game of fifa and just wanted to try and score the same goal on repeat.

23 minutes ago, Canary dwarf said:

That special pukki card was awesome , don't think will see a card for a Norwich player like that for a good while.

Dont forget his 86 rated Norwich TOTS card in Fifa 19- Will that forever stay as Norwichs highest ever rated Fifa card?

Will be the first one i don't immediately get for a long time, got last years for free as I was a data reviewer for them and then barely played it.

You can blame me for some of the ratings 😉

All I will say is that they tend to rate players retrospectively rather than bump up some 18 year olds stats as soon as they score 1 worldie vs Man U or something. 75 is supposed to be an average lower half prem player, 70 is average upper half championship, 65 is average lower half championship but there is a lot more to it than the overall rating. Godfreys card for instance will play better than his overall rating.

Its hard to add the mental side of player stats in as well sometimes. We all know what Emi can do when he's on form so its no wonder he is our top rated player

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Dont forget his 86 rated Norwich TOTS card in Fifa 19- Will that forever stay as Norwichs highest ever rated Fifa card?

The max aarons special card was pretty cool as well.😃