Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Away kit revealed- Annnnd it's blue

2 hours ago, kirku said:

1) We've had blue away kits in the past

2) This isn't blue

3) Does it really matter?

1) And they've always been ****

2) Yes it is, not scum blue but blue nonetheless, get your eyes tested. 

3) Yes it ****ing matters. 

EDIT: Hadn't even seen that picture of it on that bench, if that's genuine it's even worse than I thought, it's as blue scum as blue scum can be. I will personally abuse anyone I see wearing that monstrosity 😉

Edited by Michael Wynless Jones

If anyone is still in any doubt why I'm so angry with this kit, see the image below.  Aside from the odd bit of different coloured stripes and the badge its identical.  Aaagghhh.  PR own goal of the highest order.

40842a048acf633d372159784abcafe4.jpg

Edited by shefcanary
mispelling

3 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

If anyone is still in any doubt why I'm so angry with this kit, see the image below.  Aside from the odd bit of different coloured stripes and the badge its identical.  Aaagghhh.  PR own goal of the highest order.

Different colour though! 

51 minutes ago, Darth Vadis said:

Granted this is the only picture I've seen outside of the promo ones, but that is blue as f***.

09E8E6A3-B9A3-481C-9016-F060A87654B8.jpeg

Even worse than I thought ! It’s a Binner shirt . End of ! For farkes sake take it off the shelves now. Was this another consultation with the fans like the £50 membership ? No right minded fan would have agreed to this monstrosity. 

What a disaster. 

16 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Seems it's actually not 

09E8E6A3-B9A3-481C-9016-F060A87654B8.jpeg.54b1d11b2a91b4e523c9256d67b8608f.jpeg

I would wager that it is t that blue. Look at the supposedly green badge, someone has been a bit cheeky with their colour settings...

27 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Seems it's actually not 

09E8E6A3-B9A3-481C-9016-F060A87654B8.jpeg.54b1d11b2a91b4e523c9256d67b8608f.jpeg

Jesus! I didn't think it was that bad! That's too close to binner blue. You're all right! 

3 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

Jesus! I didn't think it was that bad! That's too close to binner blue. You're all right! 

Just hope Sam is right and someone naughty has doctored it. If it is right though, no genuine Norwich fan is buying that...... Right?? I was pissed enough when it just looked teal 😂

Edited by Michael Wynless Jones

1 hour ago, Darth Vadis said:

Granted this is the only picture I've seen outside of the promo ones, but that is blue as f***.

09E8E6A3-B9A3-481C-9016-F060A87654B8.jpeg

Sanctioned by our owner! Told you she was a closet binner! Goes back to her swap shop appearance 😉😂

2 hours ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

EDIT: Hadn't even seen that picture of it on that bench, if that's genuine it's even worse than I thought, it's as blue scum as blue scum can be. I will personally abuse anyone I see wearing that monstrosity 😉

Judging by your reply, this was probably released before you were born

image.jpg

Edited by kirku

Also are all the proceeds going to key workers? Or maybe it'll be donated to make up the 20% wage difference for those that Delia and MWJ decided to furlough?

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

Ipswich are going to hate it when we win the league wearing their colors.... .

Quite like the new petrol blue kit, it's a lot better than some of disasters of the past like that one from the 90's which looked like you'd had a walk on Cromer pier and seagulls had **** all over it

7 minutes ago, Mullet said:

Quite like the new petrol blue kit, it's a lot better than some of disasters of the past like that one from the 90's which looked like you'd had a walk on Cromer pier and seagulls had **** all over it

Binner

Well, fwiw, I told my 13 year-old he could have one of this season’s shirts for his birthday and so far he prefers our away kit. Not sure if/when we are doing a third kit this year…?

5 hours ago, shefcanary said:

It's a kit. Relax.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NFN FC said:

It's a kit. Relax.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Even worse than I thought ! It’s a Binner shirt . End of ! For farkes sake take it off the shelves now. Was this another consultation with the fans like the £50 membership ? No right minded fan would have agreed to this monstrosity. 

What a disaster. 

It's a kit. Relax.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

It's a kit. Relax.

6 hours ago, TheGoogler said:

It's a kit. Relax.

It's a kit. Relax.

It's a kit. Relax.

It's a kit. Relax.

OK Mr. Googler I am now relaxed but it's still binner blue! I hope the 3rd kit is better

There was recent protest about Land Of Hope And Glory being on the proms without words - where they all got very angry and massed for a good old sing song but only realised at the moment they were on camera that they didn't know the words. 

Most of this thread is that protest in kit form.

Edited by kirku

I actually think that bench kit picture makes it look really nice but just not as a Norwich kit. Would like it if it was for anyone else....

3 hours ago, NFN FC said:

OK Mr. Googler I am now relaxed but it's still binner blue! I hope the 3rd kit is better

It's a kit. Relax.