Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Big Vince

Delia, Webber & Farke Out

Recommended Posts

For the boy Farke to now come out and state that there are no positions in the team that require strengthening is just beyond belief. They conceded plenty of goals in the Championship last season and are letting in two goals a game at EPL level. Surely it should have dawned on the club that proper EPL centre-backs are required as is a proper EPL defensive midfielder, as our best player in this position is still one with no knees. 

It is painfully obvious that Farke, Webber and the board are colluding to get the club relegated and this has been the position ever since promotion was secured against Blackburn. They have all bought into this unachievable idea that the best way to survive in the EPL is to spend no money. The fans have been sold a false prospectus and the level of deceit coming out from the club is just odious in the extreme. This idea that Webber is supposed to be some kind of messianic figure who is going to lead the club to great things in the future (which is how he has been sold to fans) is just false, to put it politely. Farke and Webber are just stooges of the board as the latter have a long history of appointing yes-men. There is no chance that this board would ever appoint a Big Sam as such a person would be coming in to tell the board and we all know that Delia only likes people who agree with Delia. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny really - the better things get for our club the more desperate and attention seeking your attempts at trolling become. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

It's funny really - the better things get for our club the more desperate and attention seeking your attempts at trolling become. 

A very odd statement given the club is bottom of the league and is a dead-cert for relegation and is going to have half the team sold by its owners come August.

With fans like this no wonder the club gets the board it deserves.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vinnie boy will reel in a few who agree with him. That's always my favourite bit of these threads🙃

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ELYOUKAYEE said:

If you don't like it then don't support the club. 🤷🏻‍♀️

But why should I walk away? Why don't they walk? They're the ones failing not me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because you're not in charge of the club. You're welcome to put your hand in your pocket and become the majority shareholder.. otherwise, put up or shut up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ELYOUKAYEE said:

Because you're not in charge of the club. You're welcome to put your hand in your pocket and become the majority shareholder.. otherwise, put up or shut up.

Do you really think that Delia is going to sell to me? Everyone knows that the boy Tom has been anointed as the recipient of her shares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As we’ve seen a clear improvement on the pitch of late, I think there’s confirmation right there that this utter end of bell, Vinnie, is an Ip****e supporter. And having some knowledge of our club and our history doesn’t fool me. personally I’m looking forward to the second half of the season and have total 100% support for the job Webber and Farke are doing - trust me, unlike Paul Lambert 😝, we’ll miss them when they’re gone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Big Vince said:

But why should I walk away? Why don't they walk? They're the ones failing not me.

You should walk away because you're a bit of a penis.

Edited by Feedthewolf
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

As we’ve seen a clear improvement on the pitch of late, I think there’s confirmation right there that this utter end of bell, Vinnie, is an Ip****e supporter. And having some knowledge of our club and our history doesn’t fool me. personally I’m looking forward to the second half of the season and have total 100% support for the job Webber and Farke are doing - trust me, unlike Paul Lambert 😝, we’ll miss them when they’re gone!

Playing well and still not winning should be setting off alarm bells rather than the throwing of bouquets. Just wait till August.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Playing well and still not winning should be setting off alarm bells rather than the throwing of bouquets. Just wait till August.

Then why the f*** have you just given Lambert a new 5 year deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Vince said:

For the boy Farke to now come out and state that there are no positions in the team that require strengthening is just beyond belief. They conceded plenty of goals in the Championship last season and are letting in two goals a game at EPL level. Surely it should have dawned on the club that proper EPL centre-backs are required as is a proper EPL defensive midfielder, as our best player in this position is still one with no knees. 

It is painfully obvious that Farke, Webber and the board are colluding to get the club relegated and this has been the position ever since promotion was secured against Blackburn. They have all bought into this unachievable idea that the best way to survive in the EPL is to spend no money. The fans have been sold a false prospectus and the level of deceit coming out from the club is just odious in the extreme. This idea that Webber is supposed to be some kind of messianic figure who is going to lead the club to great things in the future (which is how he has been sold to fans) is just false, to put it politely. Farke and Webber are just stooges of the board as the latter have a long history of appointing yes-men. There is no chance that this board would ever appoint a Big Sam as such a person would be coming in to tell the board and we all know that Delia only likes people who agree with Delia. 

Here we go again. Yawwwwwn 😴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Vince said:

For the boy Farke to now come out and state that there are no positions in the team that require strengthening is just beyond belief. They conceded plenty of goals in the Championship last season and are letting in two goals a game at EPL level. Surely it should have dawned on the club that proper EPL centre-backs are required as is a proper EPL defensive midfielder, as our best player in this position is still one with no knees. 

It is painfully obvious that Farke, Webber and the board are colluding to get the club relegated and this has been the position ever since promotion was secured against Blackburn. They have all bought into this unachievable idea that the best way to survive in the EPL is to spend no money. The fans have been sold a false prospectus and the level of deceit coming out from the club is just odious in the extreme. This idea that Webber is supposed to be some kind of messianic figure who is going to lead the club to great things in the future (which is how he has been sold to fans) is just false, to put it politely. Farke and Webber are just stooges of the board as the latter have a long history of appointing yes-men. There is no chance that this board would ever appoint a Big Sam as such a person would be coming in to tell the board and we all know that Delia only likes people who agree with Delia. 

Big Vince out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read your rule book Vinnie. Your not allowed to criticise the owners on here as they are personal friends to many. That said none of this is Farkes fault.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Read your rule book Vinnie. Your not allowed to criticise the owners on here as they are personal friends to many. That said none of this is Farkes fault.

It is regrettable that I have to call for Farke out, but as he has aligned himself so closely with the Socialists, I have no option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Vinnie boy will reel in a few who agree with him. That's always my favourite bit of these threads🙃

I see a couple of nombnots already Vinnie😂

Edited by nutty nigel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

The plan was never to stay up I don’t know why you are getting worked up about it

top 26 is what we should be grateful for 

I know of no fan at any other club who would so willingly go along with such a plan. Why would you get promoted IN ORDER to get relegated? Even the stoics at Exeter City Reserves have more ambition than this.

Just goes to prove that the supporters of this generation have been well and truly brainwashed by the Socialists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Vince said:

For the boy Farke to now come out and state that there are no positions in the team that require strengthening is just beyond belief. They conceded plenty of goals in the Championship last season and are letting in two goals a game at EPL level. Surely it should have dawned on the club that proper EPL centre-backs are required as is a proper EPL defensive midfielder, as our best player in this position is still one with no knees. 

It is painfully obvious that Farke, Webber and the board are colluding to get the club relegated and this has been the position ever since promotion was secured against Blackburn. They have all bought into this unachievable idea that the best way to survive in the EPL is to spend no money. The fans have been sold a false prospectus and the level of deceit coming out from the club is just odious in the extreme. This idea that Webber is supposed to be some kind of messianic figure who is going to lead the club to great things in the future (which is how he has been sold to fans) is just false, to put it politely. Farke and Webber are just stooges of the board as the latter have a long history of appointing yes-men. There is no chance that this board would ever appoint a Big Sam as such a person would be coming in to tell the board and we all know that Delia only likes people who agree with Delia. 

It really does cheer me up when Big Vince turns up with one of his speeches, it reminds me that there are some very unfortunate people in the world and, in their very unfortunate way, they are part of the reason we support local "caring" charities.

Seriously, I am always guaranteed around 5 pages of smiles - thanks Big Vince  😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they were not socialists Vince would that help?

Or if not living in Suffolk?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"It is painfully obvious that Farke, Webber and the board are colluding to get the club relegated and this has been the position ever since promotion was secured against Blackburn."

-that one is up there with the moon landings were faked and the earth is flat. Keep 'em coming Vince. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...