Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official match thread v A. Villa*****

2 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

A draw is not enough so we can start preparing for the Championship. Unfortunately League One expenditure doesn’t hack it in the Premier League.

This. It’s angered me since first game - such a poor spend was a slap in face to fans. I get we are being frugal etc but that was just taking the pee. Didn’t even try and stay up 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Buendia is probably the last of the midfield of five I'd have taken off. 

we have another game in 2 days

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

This. It’s angered me since first game - such a poor spend was a slap in face to fans. I get we are being frugal etc but that was just taking the pee. Didn’t even try and stay up 

We may have had a lot of possession but we move the ball far to slowly. To many passes to gain a yard or two. 

1 minute ago, Spillay said:

Yeah fcking hysterical arent you, jog on 🙂

Merry Christmas 🎄 

I was merely hinting I think Farke has done enough to warrant trust in his decisions. You are, of course entitled to your opinion. However when you simply start playing the keyboard warrior and throwing insults. I have no time for that. 

We’re two or three players short I’m afraid. We lack Premier League experience in some vital positions. 

It will not be a disaster if we go down, considering the financial security of the club, but it’s yet another missed opportunity because of a lack of ambition from our board. As ever was.

1 minute ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

We’re two or three players short I’m afraid. We lack Premier League experience in some vital positions. 

It will not be a disaster if we go down, considering the financial security of the club, but it’s yet another missed opportunity because of a lack of ambition from our board. As ever was.

It’s finding the balances. We showed more ambition last time but spent poorly. No guarantee spending loads of money would equal survival. Villa aren’t making a great go of staying up despite the millions spent (everyone’s beating us!)

1 minute ago, Fiery Zac said:

Merry Christmas 🎄 

I was merely hinting I think Farke has done enough to warrant trust in his decisions. You are, of course entitled to your opinion. However when you simply start playing the keyboard warrior and throwing insults. I have no time for that. 

Keyboard warrior? Ark at you!  You make a sarcastic remark to my post but thats alright isnt it!!

It’s finding the balances. We showed more ambition last time but spent poorly. No guarantee spending loads of money would equal survival. Villa aren’t making a great go of staying up despite the millions spent (everyone’s beating us!)

We didn’t need to spend 50 or 60 million but spending a little bit more would have given us a better chance in my opinion.

Just now, Spillay said:

Keyboard warrior? Ark at you!  You make a sarcastic remark to my post but thats alright isnt it!!

It’s a remark I would quite happily say to anyone’s face. I wouldn’t, however have called someone a pedantic p**** or called them f***ing hilarious after said sarcastic comment. 

Anyway, have a nice evening

It’s a remark I would quite happily say to anyone’s face. I wouldn’t, however have called someone a pedantic p**** or called them f***ing hilarious after said sarcastic comment. 

Anyway, have a nice evening

Byesie bye Zac 🙂

Just now, king canary said:

Looking likely to continue our stellar record of zero points picked up from losing positions.

We never really look like getting back into it after going down, even at home. Last season it didn’t look an issue but there seems to be a confidence/mentality issue this year (which isn’t surprising as we’ve lost most games).

Norwich to be relegated with a whimper!

but that’s still within the owners remit of being top 26 so we should all rejoice and be grateful to D & M WJ, because they’re true fans!