Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Up the R's Tomorrow Night!

They must be due a win and Leeds is as good a game as any for them to raise their game.. I hadn't realised Leeds have QPR Tuesday then wba on Friday.. be lovely to still be above them on Saturday before we play.

You can be sure that Whites fella will be back on here if Leeds go top again tomorrow night. Giving it large. Like we all rush into Leeds fans forums and do the same.

It is possible they go 4 points ahead of us of course on Friday night if they win their next two games. They will be up for it and won't need any more motivation than to create a gap.  I just cannot see QPR being able to live with Leeds. They have lost 5 on the bounce. So I'm fully expecting us to move back to second tomorrow night.

We just need to continue doing our thing and hopefully later in March we can create some gaps ourselves.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

I have faith in Shteve to do the right thing.

Hopefully it will be - how you say - like the Champion’s League for them...

Just been on All Leeds TV and they're not confident after struggling to beat Bolton. Then it's West Brom on Friday followed by Bristol City and Sheffield Utd in the next few weeks. Like us, in December/January, if they're still top 3 after those games they'll be close. 

Tonight's game is huge in Leeds' season. A poor few weeks' results recently, humiliated by us, struggling to beat Bolton at home,  so lose tonight and they have a big setback and with their game following against West Brom on Friday, which I fancy them to lose or only get a draw, their position will suddenly look a lot worse by the weekend. 

Looking at Leeds fixtures and Sheff Utd's I would fancy Sheff Utd moving ahead of them, hopefully creating a gap between second and third place - with West Brom moving into 3rd place. We still have to win plenty of games to keep on top of course, but a Leeds slump this week, if it happens, will be very welcome.

I hope I'm wrong but just feel Leeds have too much about them to be troubled. Like us, they are one of a few teams that can overpower any side. The table doesn't lie. They will want to go top. Even if they go a goal behind you fancy them to come back.

An interesting evening though. And plenty more to come!

We have to simply do our own stuff yes. 6 more wins and 3 draws would give us 87 points. Should be enough for 2nd place.

I have to admit though...and be really honest... I want us to win the title.

• Like 2

On 25/02/2019 at 21:15, Herman said:

I have faith in Shteve to do the right thing.

Knew he would😳😀