Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

If we lose tomorrow ......

If we''re in the bottom three after six games I''ll be concerned. Don''t think that will happen, though.

Nope, this is a transition, Webber and Farke along with the coaching is the best way forward.

They deserve backing by the fans, but also deserve better financial backing by the clubs owners! Sorry but with the outgoing players and the sale of Murphy we still nothing to show coming in through the doors.

Decent striker would be nice.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]We will be bottom 3 as we are as it currently stands![/quote]Yeah but a win tomorrow night will only send us up a mere 9 places.

There will be numerous threads started by Waveney Keith Scott, DCB, Baldyboy and Iron-Hoof. And Highland will repeat himself countless times. What fun.

Didn''t Huddersfield lose the first five last season? If only their fans were a bunch of little bitches like ours they''d have got rid of that awful manager Wagner and saved themselves from certain relegation

I posted the same thing on that horrid Norwich City FC Facebook page but I think I''ll post it here too.I was looking at opening 10 games from last season for Huddersfield, as I guess that''s the closest comparison right now.They won 3, drew 4 and lost 3 (13 points) of their opening games. They also had a fair few other losses throughout the season. It worked out ok for them in the end.As much as I hate seeing those lot down the road do so well, it is a LONG season. We started brilliantly last year, won 5, lost 3 and drew 2 (17 points) but then things went awry.We have to trust that things will work out. There is a lot of work to do, however!

What a game to follow that.....villa away! That is going to be two sets of very nervous fans, if we lose tonight, as both teams will only have one point from the first 3 games.

I do however expect us to take something from tonight so onwards and upwards.

[quote user="holt who goes there"]What a game to follow that.....villa away! That is going to be two sets of very nervous fans, if we lose tonight, as both teams will only have one point from the first 3 games.

I do however expect us to take something from tonight so onwards and upwards.[/quote]It''s a relegation six pointer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think whatever happens, we need to be playing our best players i.e. Wes, Pinto and Nelson.

If they''re not playing and we lose, I think Farke will have made a bit of a rod for his own back, even at this early stage.

[quote user="Indy"]Nope, this is a transition, Webber and Farke along with the coaching is the best way forward.

They deserve backing by the fans, but also deserve better financial backing by the clubs owners! Sorry but with the outgoing players and the sale of Murphy we still nothing to show coming in through the doors.

Decent striker would be nice.[/quote]

Typical Norwich idiot fan - always looking for striker instead of centre-back.

Fans get Board they deserve.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Indy"]Nope, this is a transition, Webber and Farke along with the coaching is the best way forward.

Decent striker would be nice.[/quote]

Typical Norwich idiot fan - always looking for striker instead of centre-back.

Fans get Board they deserve.[/quote]So are you a typical Norwich fan who is getting the board he deserves?