Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Live coverage of the AGM

Management is more than anything about people, everyone in it together and pulling together. How on earth are these statements going to that.

well if anyone believes AN when he says

AN maintaining players do it in training. One time they don''t in a game has cost them

i think its little worse than that the form we are in

That''s all folks tweeted Butler! Delia didn''t say a word by the looks of things!

[quote user="STAN"]So you feel Neil has handled the questions well Morty?[/quote]I feel he could have exclusively revealed that he had found a cure for cancer, and would have got wrong from some.

Ryan Bennetts made a decent tweet in the last half hour..

Basically ripping the pi** out of Alex Neil..

Says it all.

[quote user="Len"][quote user="Zebediah Hush-Puppy"][quote user="Len"]Cash position £8m in debt. Wheels coming off.[/quote]Lieunless you have evidence that the club are £8min debt[/quote]It was tweeted earlier.[/quote]

And the tweet stated -''cash position going from just under £2m credit in 2014-15 to a forecast £8m debt in June 2017.''note the word FORECAST not we are currently in debt so you decided to sign in under a long forgotten name to post a lieI wonder why that might be....

Ricky Martin and Alex Neil are calling the shots. A big problem is the board blindly backing their poor judgement.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Morty is now looking for Til to buy him a pint !![/quote]I''d rather drink alone.

I would praise Neil for good answers but I don''t really feel he gave any. Feel two or three of those answers give a clear insight into why players might not want to play for him.

Why can''t you answer my question...

Do you feel he''s handled the questions well?

[quote user="Buh"]It''s both

Neil is prickly but I''ve got to say I prefer that to a little b1tch apologising for everything.

I just hope he can take that energy onto the pitch

The easiest solution is we make it work with Neil, it may or may not happen but it''s the path of least resistance.

You''ve got the standard knuckle draggers calling him rab c Nesbit and stuff, but what do they matter.[/quote]^^^This.

I will add that the fact we are giving even more responsibility to Ricky Martin beggars belief. What has this guy got on someone at Carrow Road?

[quote user="STAN"]Why can''t you answer my question...

Do you feel he''s handled the questions well?[/quote]Because Stan you are not interested in my answer.What did you want him to say differently, bearing in mind the crowd was pretty hostile?

Any chance Len of you explaining why you lied that to claim that NCFC are currently £8m in debt ?could it be so that you could then say ''the wheels are coming off''or why, bar a few posts slagging off the manager a week back, you have been absent since you joined in 2014 ?

[quote user="king canary"]I''m interested in your answer...[/quote]He answered the questions asked of him honestly.What would you prefer?Waffle that makes you feel all cuddly?

well to replace someone who has been head of European recruitment at a premier club WBA and head of recruitment at reading with Ricky Martin with no experience is a joke

I understand that tweets only capture 1 piece of the answer, but he seemed to make 2 separate comments that suggests he feels players are to blame

I wonder if has underestimated fans anger?

hardly a glowing reference for Lafferty, should be on his way in Jan. Begs the question, why not get Morris involved?

Morty, I might as well have a debate with a brick wall.

You''re bemoaning people for criticising Neil''s responses. Yet you won''t answer a simple question on how you personally felt he dealt with it.

I wanted to hear what he was going to do to put it right. Not deflecting the criticism onto the people he needs to rely on to pull us out of this mess.

RB tweet shows just how much respect he has for his manager.