Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Live coverage of the AGM

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Indy"]Moxy on a yearly rolling contract, so he''s on a years compensation if he gets the boot! Just don''t understand why clubs go with this instead of a year to year contract.[/quote]
The good news is we can at least we can get rid next year.
[/quote]

Ye but a year rolling contract would mean at any point he would demand twelve month notice! A years salary to get rid.

AN: ''when u win every1 gets praised. When u lose I get dog''s abuse whilst the players r at home watching telly.'' #ncfc

Poor old Alex.........

[quote user="Alex Neil"]
When you win everyone gets praised. When you lose I get dog''s abuse whilst the players are at home watching telly.
[/quote]
oh for f*ck sake, cry me a f*cking river...

so Tony Spearing who was head of European recruitment scouting at WBA and Reading has been replace by Ricky Martin with no experience of the job ! thats terrible

That AN quote re abuse must rank up there with the ''I missed your tenure'' remark!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]That AN quote re abuse must rank up there with the ''I missed your tenure'' remark![/quote]It is true though, isn''t it?

It seems with everything that has been said re Alex Neil that he won''t be going anywhere soon! Can''t see the Board coming out with all the praise and then fire him on Saturday!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ron Manager"]That AN quote re abuse must rank up there with the ''I missed your tenure'' remark![/quote]It is true though, isn''t it?[/quote]

Its a bit woe is me isn''t it though!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]That AN quote re abuse must rank up there with the ''I missed your tenure'' remark![/quote]
I was just thinking that, wouldn''t be surprised as well if a dire FA Cup loss is about to claim it''s next sacking.

[quote user="Len"]Cash position £8m in debt. Wheels coming off.[/quote]Lieunless you have evidence that the club are £8min debt

[quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Ron Manager"]That AN quote re abuse must rank up there with the ''I missed your tenure'' remark![/quote]It is true though, isn''t it?[/quote]

Its a bit woe is me isn''t it though![/quote]Yeah but it remains true.Would you rather he trot out a load of nicey bull$hit?

[quote user="Ron Manager"]It seems with everything that has been said re Alex Neil that he won''t be going anywhere soon! Can''t see the Board coming out with all the praise and then fire him on Saturday![/quote]Promotion Promotion Promotion. Piles the pressure on.

Neil on lafferty...

#ncfc AN: ''that is my opinion. He went on loan to turkey and birmingham. Fell out of both teams. 2 say he is the answer to promotion I don''t necessarily agree. that is my opinion and that of my coaches.'' #ncfc

Way to motivate Alex. Someone get him out of here.

[quote user="STAN"]Neil on lafferty...

#ncfc AN: ''that is my opinion. He went on loan to turkey and birmingham. Fell out of both teams. 2 say he is the answer to promotion I don''t necessarily agree. that is my opinion and that of my coaches.'' #ncfc

Way to motivate Alex. Someone get him out of here.[/quote]Would you rather hear he lie to you?Give Laffs a cuddle and tell him he''s amazeballs?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Ron Manager"]That AN quote re abuse must rank up there with the ''I missed your tenure'' remark![/quote]It is true though, isn''t it?[/quote]

Its a bit woe is me isn''t it though![/quote]Yeah but it remains true.Would you rather he trot out a load of nicey bull$hit?[/quote]

No, I''d rather he wasn''t in charge of the first team of the football club I have followed all my life! He''s the manager of the club, that''s what happens when your the manager. If he wants to watch TV on Saturday night maybe he should resign!

[quote user="STAN"]Neil on lafferty...

Way to motivate Alex. Someone get him out of here.[/quote]
[Y] The guy is hopeless

[quote user="Zebediah Hush-Puppy"][quote user="Len"]Cash position £8m in debt. Wheels coming off.[/quote]Lieunless you have evidence that the club are £8min debt[/quote]It was tweeted earlier.

[quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Ron Manager"]That AN quote re abuse must rank up there with the ''I missed your tenure'' remark![/quote]It is true though, isn''t it?[/quote]

Its a bit woe is me isn''t it though![/quote]Yeah but it remains true.Would you rather he trot out a load of nicey bull$hit?[/quote]

No, I''d rather he wasn''t in charge of the first team of the football club I have followed all my life! He''s the manager of the club, that''s what happens when your the manager. If he wants to watch TV on Saturday night maybe he should resign![/quote]Basically anyone who doesn''t like AN as manager is going to pick fault with every single thing he says tonight.Same goes for the board.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Can''t help but think AN is being too open and honest, perhaps he should trot out the usual stuff that all other managers do[/quote]Well you can''t beat a bit of that for placating idiots.[:)]

Have to say I admire AN for him saying Laffs hasn''t done anything wrong just not a player for him.

I just hope he lets Laffs go in January for the good of all parties.

He is coming out with some dreadful stuff which indicates why he is out of his depth and a poor man manager. How will comments like that one about the players with their feet up watching tv get the dressing room back on board. He''s basically trying to blame everything on his players. Awful.

That £90k business doesn''t quite add up either.

People aren''t picking fault because they don''t like him Morty...

It''s because his answers have been embarrassing...

[quote user="STAN"]People aren''t picking fault because they don''t like him Morty...

It''s because his answers have been embarrassing...[/quote]Yes they are Stan.I could have written you a list of who didn''t like his answers before he gave them.

It''s both

Neil is prickly but I''ve got to say I prefer that to a little b1tch apologising for everything.

I just hope he can take that energy onto the pitch

The easiest solution is we make it work with Neil, it may or may not happen but it''s the path of least resistance.

You''ve got the standard knuckle draggers calling him rab c Nesbit and stuff, but what do they matter.