Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Live coverage of the AGM

£90k Morty is criminal for what he''s done.......that''s three times national average wage for a few interviews!

Nope no one would turn it down but should it have been offered in the first place?

[quote user="Indy"]£90k Morty is criminal for what he''s done.......that''s three times national average wage for a few interviews!

Nope no one would turn it down but should it have been offered in the first place?[/quote]If thats the going rate, its the going rate.

[quote user="daly"]Loved the bit about Mr Balls stating he did not want to take the £90000 and had to be persuaded.

Must have took all of 5 seconds[/quote]Delia probably had to put it in a brown envelope.

[quote user="Len"][quote user="daly"]Loved the bit about Mr Balls stating he did not want to take the £90000 and had to be persuaded.

Must have took all of 5 seconds[/quote]Delia probably had to put it in a brown envelope.[/quote]It wouldn''t have been in the accounts then, would it?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Indy"]£90k Morty is criminal for what he''s done.......that''s three times national average wage for a few interviews!

Nope no one would turn it down but should it have been offered in the first place?[/quote]If thats the going rate, its the going rate.

[/quote]

Yes but that''s the point, wasn''t there a big thing about it being a non paying position? So it''s not the going rate though is it?

I guess the responses from AN and indeed, all the others, were much as we should have expected. They generally concerned past events and decisions which have led to where we are today.

Just about the only reference to changes going forward centred on the additional role given to Ricky Martin and this is seriously baffling. I stand to be corrected but am thinking he has absolutely no experience of playing or coaching at this level and no transfer market experience at any level. For anybody not familiar with the individual, just google Ricky Martin Norwich City and click on the interview when he was appointed Technical Director. Not at all impressive.

Given that so much of what is wrong at the club can be attributed to poor transfer policy, this one really does take some understanding.

[quote user="Indy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Indy"]£90k Morty is criminal for what he''s done.......that''s three times national average wage for a few interviews!

[/quote]

Yes but that''s the point, wasn''t there a big thing about it being a non paying position? So it''s not the going rate though is it?[/quote]He was standing in as CEO. Not chairman.CEO is a paid position.Ed didn''t ask for the money, he was paid the going rate by the club.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Len"][quote user="daly"]Loved the bit about Mr Balls stating he did not want to take the £90000 and had to be persuaded.

Must have took all of 5 seconds[/quote]Delia probably had to put it in a brown envelope.[/quote]It wouldn''t have been in the accounts then, would it?[/quote]Lighten up. It was a joke!

[quote user="STAN"]He didn''t he tweeted before Butlers tweet, that''s all.[/quote]The desperation for you to be right about this, is very telling.

[quote user="Len"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Len"][quote user="daly"]Loved the bit about Mr Balls stating he did not want to take the £90000 and had to be persuaded.

Must have took all of 5 seconds[/quote]Delia probably had to put it in a brown envelope.[/quote]It wouldn''t have been in the accounts then, would it?[/quote]Lighten up. It was a joke! [/quote]Can you type *joke* next to it next time, just for avoidance of doubt?[:)]

So he heard about what Neil said on Twitter and replied with a sarcastic joke BEFORE the person live tweeting what''s being said had a chance to actually tweet it?

Looking at the top table the BOD were lost for words so many times and looked at each other looking for someone to speak.

Real Cover Up Took Place Tonight and hope Archant pick up on it

Again I point out the Stone was said to be acting CEO at the time, so have things been moved o cover paying Balls some funds?

Not that I give a hoot, but they do tend to be paying out money as if it grows on trees! We''ll see how far the debt hits come next June, this seasons debt is in the active accounts not the published ones from the last 12 months trading.

For a player who cost as much as he did.........earned as much as he has.......for playing as little as he has.....at a standard that for the most part has been distinctly average.....Bennett is a f''g disgrace.......

....and is symptomatic of the problems within the playing squad at this moment in time.....

[quote user="daly"]Looking at the top table the BOD were lost for words so many times and looked at each other looking for someone to speak.

Real Cover Up Took Place Tonight and hope Archant pick up on it[/quote]What was covered up, please do enlighten us.

Well it seemed a lot more hostile than I was expecting, maybe the happy clappers missed the bus. Credit to AN for some of his answers. I wish the players were as feisty on the pitch. However, for me it''s not so much the answers but the fact some fairly pointed questions were asked in the first place. Clearly the fans are not happy and I just worry how quickly it will deteriorate further if we get stuffed Saturday.In my opinion the feisty Neil is what we have been missing. He needs to start ripping into the players a bit more as current form is as much their fault as his. Hopefully the players will respond in the right way and we get a good result at Derby.