Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Live coverage of the AGM

[quote user="STAN"]Morty, I might as well have a debate with a brick wall.

You''re bemoaning people for criticising Neil''s responses. Yet you won''t answer a simple question on how you personally felt he dealt with it.[/quote]I thought he dealt with it well Stan.There you go.

i was not at the meeting like morty and others

BUT i think delias interview , the form / results of the team

now this AGM has only made the fans more upset

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]I wanted to hear what he was going to do to put it right. Not deflecting the criticism onto the people he needs to rely on to pull us out of this mess.

RB tweet shows just how much respect he has for his manager.[/quote]Funny how Ryan has a locked account, and no one, apart from close personal friends can see his tweets.....

Lets try and be fair RB tweet was before Alex''s comment.

RB tweeted after pointing that out and saying he''s not a mind reader.

Although actual comment and those re Lafferty show an arrogance which can''t sit well with players

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i was not at the meeting like morty and others

now this AGM has only made the fans more upset[/quote]I wasn''t at the meeting.And do you honestly think that everyone would come out of this smiling? The timing of the meeting combined with the current run was never going to be good.And for the record, I accept MWJ''s statement that what was said in that article was taken out of context.

I can see why fans would not like some of the stuff he said

But I wish a lot of you had more of a backbone

The outrage culture some of you have is hilarious

Man up

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i was not at the meeting like morty and others

now this AGM has only made the fans more upset[/quote]

Morty wasn''t there Norfolk.

[quote user="rock bus"]Lets try and be fair RB tweet was before Alex''s comment.

RB tweeted after pointing that out and saying he''s not a mind reader.

Although actual comment and those re Lafferty show an arrogance which can''t sit well with players[/quote]I''m pretty sure Kyle knows exactly where he stands with the manager, and won''t be crying himself to sleep about it.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]I wanted to hear what he was going to do to put it right. Not deflecting the criticism onto the people he needs to rely on to pull us out of this mess.

RB tweet shows just how much respect he has for his manager.[/quote]Funny how Ryan has a locked account, and no one, apart from close personal friends can see his tweets.....[/quote]
Really? I can see his tweets, wouldn''t classify myself as close personal friend by any stretch...

[quote user="STAN"]I can see his tweets.... along with 22.4k other people Morty.[/quote]My mistake[Y]

His tweet was a picture of him at home watching Home Alone on the TV!

But yes, his account has gone private.

[quote user="danielsroundabout"]Is it such an issue Hush Puppy, whether we are£8 in debt or whether we are on target to be?[/quote]If you don''t know the difference between that then I doubt it would be worth my time telling you

[quote user="STAN"]And the well informed intelligently superior Morty drops a clanger.[/quote]
Err he admitted it was a mistake, not exactly superior...

As others have mentioned it''s clear to see why the players don''t want to play for this guy. His answers, in particular his response to the Lafferty question were disgraceful! This was a crash course in how to alienate yourself from your players. Utterly shambolic.

[quote user="morty"]But as said, he actually tweeted it before AN made the comments.[/quote]
This ^ ^ ^ merely a funny coincidence nothing more to it

[quote user="Zebediah Hush-Puppy"][quote user="danielsroundabout"]Is it such an issue Hush Puppy, whether we are£8 in debt or whether we are on target to be?[/quote]If you don''t know the difference between that then I doubt it would be worth my time telling you

[/quote]

It underlines the importance of promotion this season, which then puts the pressure on Neil to turn form around ASAP and the board to act if he doesn''t

Loved the bit about Mr Balls stating he did not want to take the £90000 and had to be persuaded.

Must have took all of 5 seconds

[quote user="Keith Scott"]As others have mentioned it''s clear to see why the players don''t want to play for this guy. His answers, in particular his response to the Lafferty question were disgraceful! This was a crash course in how to alienate yourself from your players. Utterly shambolic.[/quote]How lovely of you to get all butthurt, on behalf of Lafferty.I''m sure he appreciates it.

[quote user="STAN"]The tweet was made after Neil''s comments.[/quote]

It wasn''t, it was just made more visible due to the irony of Neil''s comments.

Of course, you could say Neil had seen the tweet before he spoke and made a point of it (of course I''m not being serious...)

[quote user="daly"]Loved the bit about Mr Balls stating he did not want to take the £90000 and had to be persuaded.

Must have took all of 5 seconds[/quote]Would you turn it down?

Fair enough if that''s right, I''ll retract. Seems to have got out there somehow though.

Much more Importantly, what sort of a reaction are you expecting following those comments? It''s a real "come and prove me wrong" statement to the players in my opinion. We''ll see in the next few games if he''s judged it right or not.