Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

BARNSLEY VS NORWICH MATCH THREAD

I refuse to accept Ipswich town as a football club so by my logic they are incapable of scoring

The screaming Barnsley fan is cracking me up.

Said 2-3 earlier, think 2-2 now. That would be okay I suppose but I''m concerned about Jo.Murphy and Pritchard not really turning up. I would have hoped those 2 would have played a blinder today to try and stay in the team but oh well

[quote user="Keith Scott"]All this will do is give Barnsley a kick up the backside. They can score against us whenever they want and they''ll know it. 3rd goal incoming.[/quote]I bet Christmas is a barrel of laughs in the Scott household."I bet it''s socks again"."That turkey is going to be dried out"."Telly will be crap again".....

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Keith Scott"]All this will do is give Barnsley a kick up the backside. They can score against us whenever they want and they''ll know it. 3rd goal incoming.[/quote]I bet Christmas is a barrel of laughs in the Scott household."I bet it''s socks again"."That turkey is going to be dried out"."Telly will be crap again".....[/quote]He is an Ipswich supporter. Really sad that he spends so much time on a Norwich forum, what a loser!

[quote user="Horse Renoir"]The screaming Barnsley fan is cracking me up.

Said 2-3 earlier, think 2-2 now. That would be okay I suppose but I''m concerned about Jo.Murphy and Pritchard not really turning up. I would have hoped those 2 would have played a blinder today to try and stay in the team but oh well[/quote]

You can''t judge Pritchard in such and unbalanced side. To get the best out of our flair players, we need solid players around them. Pritchard should have stayed on.

The club''s refusal to replace Alex Neil with Paul Lambert looks a very poor decision.

Not good enough. Shouldn''t be, and can''t afford to be, losing these games at this point in the season.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Ultimately not good enough.[/quote]Surely reality is set in for everyone by now.

Suicidal team selection and no need to make drastic changes after looking so good last week. I''m afraid this defeat rests squarely with the manager.And I don''t think Neil will be starting with the Murphys again sometime soon.

One win from nine matches. Cracking form, nearer league 1 than premiership. But hey ho, Delia will go down and tell AN to "keep working hard". Yes he''s definitely the man!!

O well i guess nothing will change at the top. Delia will probably tell AN to keep battling away and dont give up . Just getting bored with this shower of shi*e and our hopeless manager.

ricardo Ultimately not good enough.

Surely reality is set in for everyone by now.

I would hope so but I''m sure there''s still a few who think we''re doing OK.

Oh dear.

Same mistakes ,same tactics, same defensive fragility throughout the team.

Definition of madness? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

We''re almost the same team that got 34 points in the PL last season. Barnsley were in league 1, didn''t win the title or look a cut above, signed lower league players on the cheap and they looked a better side than us over the course of the game (Brother in law at the game) seriously not good enough!

The issues run deeper than the manager I think but we are not a good team, we aren''t set up well, the players aren''t really motivated and the manager doesn''t seem to be having any effect.

We''ve reached a baseline performance under Neil that is really not good enough, mid table Championship. Yes we can sometimes be great and sometimes woeful, but most of the time we play like an average mid table Championship team. Neil out.

Don''t care if we improved second half and the effort of the players shows they are "playing for him." the quality and level of our performances is generally completely unacceptable.

Cannot defend and no shows undermining us on a far too regular basis. Depressing.