nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 32

Yankee on the FA Cup

Crystal Palace 13/10

Everton 13/8

Watford 11/2

West Ham 3/1

Hours of fun.

(Not sure about Everton, perhaps a saver on the four London clubs all to win away).

Welcome Curio. Which one do you like best. Statto needs the best selection from each of us. Thanks for joining in buddy :)

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Germany for me, and a home win for Bayern Munich home win V Werder Bremen.[/quote]1/9 !!! Go easy Lessingham i will never be able to get close to that.  [:$]

The Hamburg section of the German Oberliga.Barmbek-Uhlenhorst to win at home against Paloma.Barmbek-Uhlenhorst, second and well in the race for promotion, have a 7-4-0 and 25/4 home record. Paloma, one from bottom, have a 0-2-9 and 8/36 away record. Accordingly the odds are an uninviting 1/12.---For the Norwich City bet I fancy one of our many central defenders to score from a set-piece. The odds are 20/1 for both Bennett and Klose, but the latter seems now a sure starter, so I suggest him.Good luck to all!

League One where rock bottom Colchester (3-7-7-23-30) entertain high flying Wigan (7-7-3-25-19).Colchester v Wigan.......Away win.For the City game........Bamford to score Good luck Statto and Cosmic. [Y]

Good luck Statto, Cosmic Twin and everyone else.
I''m not sure how the end-of-season possibilities will affect PL teams in the FA Cup but, after last week, I''ve got to go for another away win for West Ham (3/1) at Man Utd.
For the Norwich bet, Redmond to score anytime (19/5).
Nutty, I''ll be very happy to do 16th April & thanks for asking.

Porto to beat madeira please, and ht man c ft draw for the ncfc bet.

Good luck pups and otbc!

A very good day to you Nutty,wishing good fortune to Statto and Cosmic not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.League Two for me and a HOME WIN for PORTSMOUTH v Newport County.For the Norwich bet Man City H/T Man City F/T.

If its alright will delay my selection til later this evennig to allow as many possible picks as possible

No new manager bounce for me with a Leicester home win on Monday vs Newcastle at a decent 4/7&1-0 home win for the City at 14/1Good luck to all........................................

Czech league please

FC Viktoria Plzen v Bohemians 1905 home win.

For City''s game Wes to score.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]A very good day to you Nutty,wishing good fortune to Statto and Cosmic not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.League Two for me and a HOME WIN for PORTSMOUTH v Newport County.For the Norwich bet Man City H/T Man City F/T.[/quote]That''s an even braver bet than last week Tilly!  [:O]

Evening everyone and Good Luck:

MMMK - ABERDEEN -v- Kilmarnock HOME WIN

MM - Aston Villa -v- TOTTENHAM AWAY WIN

For the match bet Bamford to score any time.

Thanks for the opportunity on 7/5 Nutty, happy to do that

Spurs to win at Villa for me, and a score draw for the City/City game

Good luck pickers

Forgot to add my Norwich bet so Man city -2 Asian handicap priced at 4.250. If they win by 2 then stake returned win by 3 to win the bet

Good evening, for my pick this week I am going to Spain and for -- Barcelona vs Getafe - Home win.I am breaking my rule of not selecting a team who is playing in European competition the following week.  The reasons being that Barcelona are at home in Europe so no traveling to factor, that Getafe are on a truly dreadful run, because Getafe have lost their last 2 away games, 3-0 to bottom of the table Levante and 4-0 to lowly Las Palmas and also because Barcelona are obviously exceptionally strong, particularly at home.

- For the match bet Norwich to win 2-1 and Klose to score last.

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Statto and Cosmic Twin [:)][Y]

OK here we go for the match bet. It''s been tricky as it is a real ''heart'' v. ''head''! I''ve had a good look at all your suggestions and have settled on the following ~

£1 on Aguero to score and Man C win

£1 on Man C win and btts

£1 on Man C HT/draw FT

£1 on score draw

£1 on under 3.5 goals

£1 on Bamford to score anytime

£1 on Klose to score anytime

£1 on Howson to score anytime

£1 on Norwich to win 1-0

And finally the wild £1 on Jerome to score in a 1-0 win!

Thanks lovely PUPs for all your help. If we don''t get a point or 3 tomorrow (got to keep hoping!) then maybe we''ll raise some more money for the CSF.

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]OK here we go for the match bet. It''s been tricky as it is a real ''heart'' v. ''head''! I''ve had a good look at all your suggestions and have settled on the following ~

£1 on Aguero to score and Man C win

£1 on Man C win and btts

£1 on Man C HT/draw FT

£1 on score draw

£1 on under 3.5 goals

£1 on Bamford to score anytime

£1 on Klose to score anytime

£1 on Howson to score anytime

£1 on Norwich to win 1-0

And finally the wild £1 on Jerome to score in a 1-0 win!

Thanks lovely PUPs for all your help. If we don''t get a point or 3 tomorrow (got to keep hoping!) then maybe we''ll raise some more money for the CSF.[/quote]

Great stuff Cosmic, thank you for these. You PUPs are coming up with some great strategies to try and get money back on these match bets. You''ve covered a lot of good options there. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Aguero

to score and Man C win

£1.00

Bill Hill

5/4

£2.25

Man

C win and btts

£1.00

Bet 365

12/5

£3.40

Man

C HT/draw FT

£1.00

Bet 365

16/1

£17.00

Score

draw

£1.00

Bet 365

4/1

£5.00

Under

3.5 goals

£1.00

Bet 365

4/11

£1.36

Bamford

to score anytime

£1.00

Bet 365

3/1

£4.00

Klose

to score anytime

£1.00

Bet 365

20/1

£21.00

Howson

to score anytime

£1.00

Bill Hill

13/2

£7.50

Norwich

to win 1-0

£1.00

Bet 365

16/1

£17.00

Jerome

to score in a 1-0 win

£1.00

Bet 365

60/1

£61.00

Apologies once again for dropping this on you like I did without even asking first. And apologies again to Mr Jenkins with thanks for being so understanding.

Because I opened a new account for the penalty bet last weekend we have another go for the next 3 weeks which will include home games. So we have this extra bet this week : -

Norwich to score a

penalty

£10.00

PPower

11/1

£110.00

Good luck everyone[Y]

Another week, another attempt to end this season''s shocking set of selections.

FA Cup - Arsenal vs Watford - home win.

Good luck all PUP''s

I''d be willing to step up to the plate in case Statto doesn''t show up. I noticed he hadn''t posted anything, so I went through the thread and have a selection ready.

[quote user="93vintage"]I''d be willing to step up to the plate in case Statto doesn''t show up. I noticed he hadn''t posted anything, so I went through the thread and have a selection ready.[/quote]I had just started to do the same but had not got that far, and will happily leave it to 93vintage, having already had my go this season.[Y]