You normally guess pretty close.

-------------------

Hard to guess this one but I think it will be;

-------------Ruddy-------------

Martin--Bennett--Klose--Olsson

----------Howson--O''Neil---------

Jarvis--------Hoolahan-----Brady

---------------Mbokani-------------

He may well go for Jerome which is fine; as long as we don''t go for Bamford upfront I''ll be happy. I also wonder if he''ll play the same team that played in the last match (e.g Bamford just behind Mbokani) - that could also work.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]morty wrote the following post at 31/03/2016 9:11 PM:

Whats your team?

-------------------

He may well go for Jerome which is fine; as long as we don''t go for Bamford upfront I''ll be happy. I also wonder if he''ll play the same team that played in the last match (e.g Bamford just behind Mbokani) - that could also work.[/quote]Interesting.Can''t 100% decide if Bamford has done enough for a start.

Martin Keown predicts (in the Mail.)

NORWICH v NEWCASTLE (Saturday, 3pm)

This is a game Norwich must not lose but that creates a nervous mind-set. For a game like this you have to prepare your mind as much as your body.

Newcastle, who have now lost two goalkeepers after Rob Elliott joined Tim Krul on the sidelines, will still feel less pressure playing on the road and have to take the initiative. Rafa Benitez will get his team organised and now we’ll see how good he is as he’s not been in this position before.

Norwich have to go for the jugular, but I worry where the goals will come from. If they try to grind out a win that makes everybody nervy. They can’t sit deep and mop up Newcastle attacks, they have to have a go.

My prediction: A nervous, but crucial, Newcastle win.

Predictably predicts a loss for City. These pundits usually do.

He hones in on Norwich in a negative way and then predicts a Newcastle win.

For some reason it''s a ''must win'' for City whilst Newcastle will feel "less pressure on the road."

Contradictory nonsense as I see it, especially as our "mind" will likely be well set following two good results. He ignores our newly-found defensive strengths as well, but asks where our goals will come from.

Strange and biased.

we have a awful recent record against toon and have scored just 4 goals in the last 8 games and gone nearly 1000 mins since a striker scored and more than 2 games since a striker had a shot on target - I would love a big win but not sure I can see it.

Against that if we can take advantage of a team with a very makeshift back 5 (last time they visited like that was our last win against them 4-2 under lambert) we deserve to go down.

As always this season its all about whether our team turns up, we dont and its toons to snatch. All that said I am feeling confident, a scrappy game first goal wins, no finger nails left, hearts suffering from tension but 3 pts to us and 1-0 win.

hmmmm with Newcastle having to change their (already weak) backline - i wonder if they might move to 3 at the back and play Aarons and Townsend as wingbacks?

Anyway.. if we can limit their midfield runners (Sissoko and Wijnaldum) I predict a COMFORTABLE Norwich win..

If we carry on from the last two games and play for each other in the same way, get the big of luck we deserve, then I recon a win accompanied by a very nervy last 15 mins. 2-0

[quote user="littleyellowbirdie"]Can''t see Bassong being dropped for Bennett after two clean sheets on the trot.[/quote]

Bennett played against Man City and Bassong played against WBA.

I think the midfield played a big part in the clean sheets so they are as important tomorrow as the back four.

Narrow win for me, either 1-0 or 2-1.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 31/03/2016 10:36 PM:

morty wrote the following post at 31/03/2016 9:11 PM:

Whats your team?

-------------------

He may well go for Jerome which is fine; as long as we don''t go for Bamford upfront I''ll be happy. I also wonder if he''ll play the same team that played in the last match (e.g Bamford just behind Mbokani) - that could also work.

-------------------------------

Well I was wrong; looks like its Wisdom for Martin and Naismith for Hoolahan.

I can understand putting Naismith in because I think he could work well with Mbokani as well as Wes being away on international duty.

Wisdom, I''m not so sure; he hasn''t played for a while but this could be his chance to get back in the team. (plus Martin might be injured?)

I''m feeling confident for a change. Newcastle''s away form stinks and we are buoyant. Despite dominance we will only win 2-1. But what a result that would be! OTBC.

Newcastle are yet to win under Benitez whilst we''ve kept clean sheets in our last 2 games, 1 being against a top 4 team and the other being an away win. Newcastle are also have the worst away goal record this season - 7 scored from their 15 games. I think we will win but I have to say that I''m bloody nervous about us and the next 3 games because of the importance of them

Walt kills mike wrote:

Mrs Miggins - Not sure if I''m missing something but where have you heard about Wisdom and Naismith starting?

Morty wrote:

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3360442/ShowPost.aspx

.......................................................................................

Is this Row D Seat 7 in the Norwich dressing room ?

Otherwise it''s all guess work isn''t it ?I

You''d hope so. Otherwise someone is freely handing out sensitive information.

Is this Row D Seat 7 in the Norwich dressing room ?

Otherwise it''s all guess work isn''t it ?I

-----------------------

I quite often do a team prediction thread before the match and Row D sometimes posts what the team will be; so far he''s never been wrong. Could be april fools though I suppose...

2-1, home win.I''m sticking with the mindless optimism card. Could be tense. Could be fun if we get ahead early.