Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Vs Leeds Match Thread

Thank goodness for that! Going to have to lie down now. COYY! Pressure''s back on Watford now.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Yesss, what I would not give for a Reading goal now[/quote]Reading game 15 minutes behind us - still hope

This team has late goals written all over it! Never in doubt!

Message for Ricardo if you are still with us (threadwise that is!) - will you revise your prediction for 86 points to secure 2nd spot after tonight?

It''s looking more like 86 points will get 4th!

Excellent stuff - shame it''s not 4 goals ahead of Watford, what with the pen. but we''d have all settled for 2-0 at the start. Our away form has been unbelievable since AN took over - what''s that, 26 pts out of a possible 30?!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="ROBFLECK"]Yesss, what I would not give for a Reading goal now[/quote]So would Lincoln....[;)][/quote][:D]

I want to see the words Goal: Reading like noting before!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]That didn''t feel like a Norwich performance; it was probably an Alex Neil performance - second half anyway.

We can now finish no lower than 6th :-)[/quote]

we dont want play offs!!!

Not good for people of any age, surely! I didn''t have a clue what to do - listen or not, read BBC or not, read here or not, go for a walk or not....I just sat here alternating between the first 3, now for the walk!

It''s astonishing how ready some are to throw the towel in after about 10 minutes - surely this side has earned the right for a little more trust!