Sign in to follow this  
Yelloow Since 72

Scott Sinclair?

Talk about a players that''s lost his way. Can''t even remember if he''s any good

Not sure we need another pacey winger?

He is a winger, if its the player I''m thinking of.

We have Redmond, Murphy, Jerome and Bennett who are more than enough.

We still need another CB in my book.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Can''t see it happening. He would expect massive wages.[/quote]

Which is why Man C would struggle to sell him and have to probably loan him out, and probably pay most of his wages just to keep him playing football so he has some resale value. Depending on how long a contract he signed when he joined.

But i''d imagine a PL club or two would be interested in taking him on loan so probably a no go. Unless we did somehow stump up the cash to buy him and no one else did.

While we do appear well stocked, he is the perfect player to play in that wide left/right attacking role in the 4-2-3-1 system.

You never know what is going on.

Are we sure the person who spotted them hasn''t mistaken Jerome for Scott Sinclair? It would make sense that Jerome and Cuellar would both be staying in the same hotel having signed on the same day.

I''m surprised that a Prem club would not want him. He''s better than we have so I''d have him for sure !!!

Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle supposedly interested in Sinclair so I think this one is probably unlikely.

Not sure about him. Took apart weaker teams below Premier League level but never done much against better sides.

When he was at Swansea he often struggled to cause Russell Martin problems when we played them.

[quote user="GJP"]

Not sure about him. Took apart weaker teams below Premier League level but never done much against better sides.

When he was at Swansea he often struggled to cause Russell Martin problems when we played them.

[/quote]Are you aware that we were relegated in the summer?

No.

What I should add is that he appears to be on the kind of silly money that wouldn''t make him good value.