Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

West Ham vs Norwich City match thread

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Hughton thank you for ruining all of our recent success. Please no body defend him. He is a poor poor manger.[/quote]

This.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Tried to defend the draw, failed, and now trying to undo his mistake. He will fail at that too.

Hooper and Redmond off and Elmander and Pilkington on.

F*ck off Hughton.

I miss Kei Kamara, what a substitute he was to bring on.[/quote]Exactly what I''ve been saying about Kamara - might as well have kept him coz the rest are a shower of 5hit!

Set us up well, we''re doing well and the most negative manager in the whole of Europe brings our only goal scoring threat and only attacking outlet in Hooper and Redmond respectively off. This is 100% the ''managers'' fault. I''m so pissed off at the absolute coward

From the BBC minute-by-minute:John Ruddy has the thousand-yard stare on. But Chris Hughton should also take a bit of the blame - Norwich were in control and he handed some sort of initiative back to West Ham by taking off Hooper and Redmond.

Snodgrass, Hooper and Bassong need to be dropped, Fer and Olsson need a kick up the backside, Elmander needs to be sent back, Hughton needs to be sacked.

Going to have to be honest here. We''ve got the repeat second half performance I asked for at half time with one thing missing, goals.

The game went too far without a positive change being made and when it came in the shape of a defensive forward, we surrendered our threat. It''s really something to be out-thought tactically by Sam Allardyce.

Player have to take the blame as well, can''t score can''t defend, you can sack Hughton all you want, we are going down regardless our players are just not good enough.

"Elmander - Fu(k off back to Turkey you Tw@t "

Yes because he definitely brought himself on didn''t he!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]From the BBC minute-by-minute:John Ruddy has the thousand-yard stare on. But Chris Hughton should also take a bit of the blame - Norwich were in control and he handed some sort of initiative back to West Ham by taking off Hooper and Redmond. [/quote]Sums it up nicely.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]From the BBC minute-by-minute:John Ruddy has the thousand-yard stare on. But Chris Hughton should also take a bit of the blame - Norwich were in control and he handed some sort of initiative back to West Ham by taking off Hooper and Redmond. [/quote]Oops. From The Guardian''s man, who is a West Ham fan as it happens..

Kurious Oranj wrote the following post at 2014-02-12 1:30 AM:

Problem is the setup and tactics were spot on again. We played against their hoofball admirably and should have scored at least 3.

....and then came the subs......

Read your post and tell me how you work that out. 2 0!

Unbelievable subs. He took a point when it wasn''t there. Took off our top scored and most attacking player. Has to be sacked tomorrow

FFS

Hughton has to go. We were comfortably the better side until his substitutions. Rubbish.

[quote user="City 2nd"]Kurious Oranj wrote the following post at 2014-02-12 1:30 AM:

Problem is the setup and tactics were spot on again. We played against their hoofball admirably and should have scored at least 3.

....and then came the subs......

Read your post and tell me how you work that out. 2 0![/quote]they were then Hughton took off Redmond & Hooper

He has to go or we are down, 61 subs made this season and not one has led to a goal or assist. He is absolute clueless, His defensive ways have created a team with no belief whatsoever that they can score. I said it at the time and will say it again. That goal against Hull late has sent us down. Oh and well done to the board for not seeing our constant decline towards the championship. 86% could see it but clearly they could not.As for LDC etc... I would suggest its time to remove your heads from your asses!