Sign in to follow this  

Beating West Ham could relegate us............

I would say the prediction in this thread looks to be spot on.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I reckon when we''ll stay up, we could look back at this in three years time and think, ''thank god we didn''t sack him''

or he could just not be that good....dunno which, only time will tell[/quote]
I doubt that''ll happen.  The manner in which the club has performed over the months has put pay to that.  And the dufus-esque subs last night put the tin lid on it.

[quote user="Wiz"]

Tic toc tic toc tic.................

My original premise is correct...... had we not beaten WH back in November he would have been sacked, now look at the damage he''s doing!!

[/quote]Absolute tosh!! There is nothing evidential whatsoever to support this crazy theory of yours that Hootun would have been sacked after a loss at West Ham. Nothing nada zip the whole thing is a hypothetical scenario devised by a bitter old man bearing grudges.Given a choice between the club being relegated and you being proven right which one would you take Wiz???? Be honest now....

what if we had won yesterday? We should of, i know we didn''t but this forum would have been totally different. We would be saying we played great against man city and are now playing well against our rivals away from him where we look a threat in front of goal as well as defensively. Although the reality is that we were great offensively and defensively, we can''t score with the large number of chances we had.

What I''m trying to say is that its very risky to sack the manager when fans could either be ecstatic or completely miserable based on this result. Look at West Ham who stuck with sam, who some thought looked like relegation fodder at one point, then won totally undeservedly and are now 10th.

[quote user=" Zak Cartman"][quote user="Wiz"]

Tic toc tic toc tic.................

My original premise is correct...... had we not beaten WH back in November he would have been sacked, now look at the damage he''s doing!!

[/quote]

Absolute tosh!! There is nothing evidential whatsoever to support this crazy theory of yours that Hootun would have been sacked after a loss at West Ham. Nothing nada zip the whole thing is a hypothetical scenario devised by a bitter old man bearing grudges.

Given a choice between the club being relegated and you being proven right which one would you take Wiz???? Be honest now....
[/quote]

I''ve taken insults by the spaded full on this thread Zak, from you included...........I don''t owe anyone as to whats my choice

[quote user="Edmund Blackadder"]Try not to sound so smug when you post please Wiz. A lot of fans are hurting today and this achieves nothing other than to wind people up.[/quote]

Do you not think I''m angry and hurt today Edmund?...........   I''m still ruddy seething.[:@]

Still ticking...still tocking. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Angels_and_Demons/angel-and-devil-playing-0085.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Bore Bore Bore"]Blast, I was hoping you had died.[/quote]

I have! [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/grave-110.GIF[/IMG]

He revels in our defeats but hides when we have done well. We really don''t need such fans, more so with the tripe he posts on other clubs message boards.

Long may we pick up points, encourages him to stay away and cry in self pity knowing we can play football.

[quote user="JF"]I would say the prediction in this thread looks to be spot on.[/quote]err, the prediction was COULD, not WILLso it is hardly a prediction more a statement of one possibilitythat''s all

[quote user="Wiz"]Still ticking...still tocking. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Angels_and_Demons/angel-and-devil-playing-0085.gif[/IMG][/quote]

Don''t forget to put your clock forward one hour this weekend.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="JF"]I would say the prediction in this thread looks to be spot on.[/quote]err, the prediction was COULD, not WILLso it is hardly a prediction more a statement of one possibilitythat''s all[/quote]As a latecomer to the outers (pantwetters) City1st, it''s only natural you should be supporting dear old Wiz, one of it''s founders.Does this mean you have been wrong about him all along? [:O]

[quote user="TCCANARY"]There''s always the possibility that City1st is Wiz.[/quote]City1stWizard has a certain ring to it. [:D]

It''s probable the troll will return at 16:50 later on today. Gloating in us losing to satisfy his hatred of our club.

Saying that, after the following two weeks, we won''t see him again until a couple of months into next season with such tripe.

Prepared for the worst Sat but weather the brief storm against a fighting Swansea followed by a smash and grabs vs WBA & Fulham.

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]It''s probable the troll will return at 16:50 later on today. Gloating in us losing to satisfy his hatred of our club. Saying that, after the following two weeks, we won''t see him again until a couple of months into next season with such tripe. Prepared for the worst Sat but weather the brief storm against a fighting Swansea followed by a smash and grabs vs WBA & Fulham.[/quote]

Don''t bank on it you fool. [:D]

Pitchforks Torches said: Exposed as just a nobody, never a fan nor supporter, who takes pride when the club is on a down. Pathetic old fool.

Er quite the reverse actually numb-nuts..............if only you really knew! [:|]

Out of respect for a club in its death throes I held back a day before bringing this thread back to remind you p*ss takers who''ve replied don''t mix with the wiz!

It breaks my heart to see what the Clown''s done to our club, but now its the boards turn for any future abuse .........they''ve had ample warnings of the price of sticking with Hughton...........I hope they''re losing sleep at night with worry.

Tic Toc Tic Toc ..............[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/clock-059.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Wiz"]

Out of respect for a club in its death throes I held back a day before bringing this thread back to remind you p*ss takers who''ve replied don''t mix with the wiz!

It breaks my heart to see what the Clown''s done to our club, but now its the boards turn for any future abuse .........they''ve had ample warnings of the price of sticking with Hughton...........I hope they''re losing sleep at night with worry.

Tic Toc Tic Toc ..............[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/clock-059.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]Morning, Jimbo.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]but you never really predicted anything did you, mr troll ?all you said was ''could'' relegate us ......... not ''will'' relegate usin full knowledge that it left you the opportunity to gloat if we were relegated, but claim that you never said that we would certainly be relegated if we stayed up

now something you have stated is that you are a cripple and you have sat in the Barclay ''with the hotel on my shoulder''perhaps you can explain to us all how you mananged that... sat in the aisle, perhaps ?you fool no one