Sign in to follow this  

Beating West Ham could relegate us............

[quote user="Cambridge Yellow"]Wiz. Do everyone a favour and do one. You contribute absolutely nothing to this board.[/quote]

Do one yourself cambridge .

Waveney canary wrote: U are once again right Wiz we need u on the board as a fan reps

Can you imagine? Is there a limit on the number of managers you can use in a season? Because Wiz would want to exceed it.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

I''m pretty confident that this thread will be reappearing Saturday after another woeful display under Hughton.

You happy clppers like dishing it out, but you just can''t take it back.

[/quote]Obvious troll seeking attention, is obvious.

[/quote]

Obvious morty the troll seeking attention reply, its obvious.

[/quote]Bless. You don''t even know what a troll is.So if we beat Man Utd, will you be changing your stance again?[/quote]

No, because it''ll be just another false dawn.................CH excels in those .

[/quote]So, for the record, you are a Hughton outer, and this will never change?Ever?[/quote]

Yes and no.

I want him to do well, he''s a nice bloke, maybe thats the trouble.

[/quote]a nice bloke, eh ?one that you have repeatedly referred to as a s od and a b uggera bloke who you have repeatedly urged the rest of us ''to drive out''maybe you could explain the contradiction, or maybe not as you have never explained your lies and deceit about supporting the club and attending games at Carrow Roadyour opinions are worthless as they have NO grounding in belief, principles or reasoned argument - you simply post up what you think will attract the most attention hence the numerous attacks (libellous in some cases) on City players, managers, board members others should see your rantings in the context of those repeated lies and attacks

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

I''m pretty confident that this thread will be reappearing Saturday after another woeful display under Hughton.

You happy clppers like dishing it out, but you just can''t take it back.

[/quote]Obvious troll seeking attention, is obvious.

[/quote]

Obvious morty the troll seeking attention reply, its obvious.

[/quote]

Bless. You don''t even know what a troll is.

So if we beat Man Utd, will you be changing your stance again?
[/quote]

No, because it''ll be just another false dawn.................CH excels in those .

[/quote]

So, for the record, you are a Hughton outer, and this will never change?

Ever?
[/quote]

Yes and no.

I want him to do well, he''s a nice bloke, maybe thats the trouble.

[/quote]

a nice bloke, eh ?

one that you have repeatedly referred to as a s od and a b ugger

a bloke who you have repeatedly urged the rest of us ''to drive out''

maybe you could explain the contradiction, or maybe not as you have never explained your lies and deceit about supporting the club and attending games at Carrow Road

your opinions are worthless as they have NO grounding in belief, principles or reasoned argument - you simply post up what you think will attract the most attention

hence the numerous attacks (libellous in some cases) on City players, managers, board members

others should see your rantings in the context of those repeated lies and attacks

[/quote]

Always the same reply Pompous, no variation, always the same trumped up, and altered allegations, always the dull, pompous replies from a pale shadow of a poster.

My theory is sound, read it again Wednesday!

you are free to point out which bit of that post is inaccurateperhaps this bit perhaps" you simply post up what you think will attract the most attention "your supposed cat Snowy maybe ?

Okay I''m being naughty here using another posters thread but it really is the same situation for the Hull game in my opinion.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

But that means beating West Ham hasn''t relegated us?

[/quote]

The word was COULD Mr Nutty.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Right gotcha!

So if we beat Hull COULD we go down twice?

[/quote]

In my short time on here Mr N I''ve already learnt that you''re a wily old fox so I''m not going to play your games. Sorry.

Well that''s fair enough too. But the way I see it the more times this sentiment is expressed the more points we''ll have so ultimately beating West Ham and Hull is more likely to keep us up...

[quote user="Jimbo_Canary"]Okay I''m being naughty here using another posters thread but it really is the same situation for the Hull game in my opinion.[/quote]Another poster''s thread, don''t make me laugh with that squit.  Bumping your own thread with your new identity, that''s what it is I reckon.Now, when do I get my tenner back from those East Coast Canaries?  With interest added, that''s more like ten pound fifty now.

Reckon that even if we do beat Newcastle, beating Cardiff would all but seal our fate.  We can only hope we lose against Manchester City to give us some hope of survival.

Beating West Ham, Palace, WBA and Hull doesn''t seem to be working. If we beat Newcastle and we''re still no closer to relegation I reckon we should try something else. Otherwise we will begin to look as stupid as that doctor with the quote facility...

Relegation was always going to be a tough target to to reach and Hoots is not doing anything to help the situation.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Well oh dear oh my, let''s hope we don''t do nothing tomorrow night like win.

[/quote]

Modesty alone prevented me from bringing this thread back.......but thanks to Bore here it is.

Have a peep at the league table suckers/pi*s takers..............my original prophecy was right................and its getting closer by the week!

[quote user="Wiz"]

Shame alone prevented me from bringing this thread back.......but thanks to Bore here it is.

[/quote]So then Wiz shock us what''s your prediction for tonights match, doom or... gloom?? 

Finishing in the bottom 3 could relegate us

losing more games than any one else could relegate us

replacing John Ruddy with a blind 1 armed Drunk could relegate us...

or none of the things in this thread could happen and we could stay up.

why don''t we wait and see eh?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Finishing in the bottom 3 could relegate us

losing more games than any one else could relegate us

replacing John Ruddy with a blind 1 armed Drunk could relegate us...

or none of the things in this thread could happen and we could stay up.

why don''t we wait and see eh?

[/quote]

Tic toc tic toc tic.................

My original premise is correct...... had we not beaten WH back in November he would have been sacked, now look at the damage he''s doing!!

It''s hard to argue against Wiz. I''m not going to sit here and ''see what happens'' - we know what is going to happen - we will get relegated under Hughton.

He is the most negative and passionless manager we''ve had in my lifetime and the squad - at least the ones that play - lack belief and confidence and that is all down to one man. The manager.

We sadly have a weak board that do not have the nous or desire to sack him, so we head slowly back to the Championship as a result.

How any posters can genuinely believe we can stay up with a team that cannot score and therefore cannot win is beyond me.

I reckon when we''ll stay up, we could look back at this in three years time and think, ''thank god we didn''t sack him''

or he could just not be that good....dunno which, only time will tell

[quote user="Edmund Blackadder"]Try not to sound so smug when you post please Wiz. A lot of fans are hurting today and this achieves nothing other than to wind people up.[/quote]
I think he has a right to sound a touch smug imo. (but not too much) He got serious pelters for suggesting it could happen.  
Several weeks later not only are a great number of fans want him out.  More fans are thinking CH will take us down not could take us down.