Sign in to follow this  

Beating West Ham could relegate us............

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]So, will yesterday''s win also relegate us? Or will it be the next win?[;)][/quote]

Probably............becqause I can''t see where its coming from![:S]

[/quote]Turn''s out it was only a week away. Apparently even the great Wiz can''t see very far into the future.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]So, will yesterday''s win also relegate us? Or will it be the next win?

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Turn''s out it was only a week away. Apparently even the great Wiz can''t see very far into the future.

[/quote]

To be fair, a lot of posters have said so too, but oh no, you search me out, smells of an agenda to me.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]So, will yesterday''s win also relegate us? Or will it be the next win?[;)][/quote]

[/quote]Turn''s out it was only a week away. Apparently even the great Wiz can''t see very far into the future.

[/quote]

To be fair, a lot of posters have said so too, but oh no, you search me out, smells of an agenda to me.

[/quote]Agenda or keeping his side of a deal you agreed on page 14?

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]So, will yesterday''s win also relegate us? Or will it be the next win?[;)][/quote]Probably............becqause I can''t see where its coming from![:S][/quote]Turn''s out it was only a week away. Apparently even the great Wiz can''t see very far into the future.

[/quote] To be fair, a lot of posters have said so too, but oh no, you search me out, smells of an agenda to me.[/quote]

Of course I have an agenda. I have an agenda to bump this thread after every win? Remember? This thread is all about you. That''s why I''ve searched you out. Just like I promised I would 2 weeks ago. This can''t be a surprise to you, but you know. Always the victim.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]No. Because one away loss to an in-form team doesn''t mean we''ll be relegated.Are you going to bump this thread after every loss? That will get old pretty quick, and it might make you look like a little bit of an attention seeker.But you knew that, didn''t you mate?[;)][/quote] Pretty much yes.[;)][/quote]Fair enough.I''ll bump it after every win then. Deal?[/quote] Deal.[/quote]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]So, will yesterday''s win also relegate us? Or will it be the next win?

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Turn''s out it was only a week away. Apparently even the great Wiz can''t see very far into the future.

[/quote]

To be fair, a lot of posters have said so too, but oh no, you search me out, smells of an agenda to me.
[/quote]

Of course I have an agenda. I have an agenda to bump this thread after every win? Remember? This thread is all about you. That''s why I''ve searched you out. Just like I promised I would 2 weeks ago. This can''t be a surprise to you, but you know. Always the victim.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]No. Because one away loss to an in-form team doesn''t mean we''ll be relegated.

Are you going to bump this thread after every loss? That will get old pretty quick, and it might make you look like a little bit of an attention seeker.

But you knew that, didn''t you mate?

[;)]
[/quote]

Pretty much yes.[;)]

[/quote]

Fair enough.

I''ll bump it after every win then. Deal?
[/quote]

Deal.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Damn, I forgot that.[:$]

[quote user="The Sensational Zak Cartman"]Three wins and nine points closer to relegation in the month since this thread was started, looks like only a long run of defeats will keep us up eh Whizz? [Y][/quote]Three wins out of the last five really is relegation form..HUGHTON OUT! [:''(]

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]Wiz is my December hero already.[/quote]

Thank you Pompous.[:D]

Southampton was a very unusual case of a successful transition to a new manager during a season. It was a calculated decision to actively recruit a person that the board believed had a well thought-out plan using the players already at the club. That''s not comparable to grabbing whatever manager happens to be unemployed at the time.

Southampton also have a squad worth about 33% more per player than ours.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]bring back Lambert.. he''d sort this mess out!!!![/quote]

You''re crowing far too early jas.[^o)]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]bring back Lambert.. he''d sort this mess out!!!![/quote]

[/quote]

I think the reason people "search you out" is because YOU started the thread!

[quote user="Buh"]This is going to haunt wiz forever![/quote]

Oh belive me friend, I''ve had far worse on this message board..............and I''m still here.

And the season isn''t over yet btw.

[quote user="Wiz"]

Oh belive me friend, I''ve had far worse on this message board..............and I''m still here.

[/quote]all of which originated from youyou may still be here ...... but those three uncovered stands you so vividly remembered (pre 1937) are not

................. nor is any record of Mr Fry''s drug conviction either

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Three wins out of five... it must be very difficult to see the team you support doing quite well.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Three wins out of five... it must be very difficult to see the team you support doing quite well.

[/quote]

As long as it annoys plebs like you and Pompous who cares?

City winning is a bonus I''ll gladly suffer.[Y]

I would hardly think watching you (wiz) exposed as a liar ... again, annoys meIn fact it is one of the delights of reading this forumA delight I''m sure is shared with many other genuine City supporters

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Three wins out of five... it must be very difficult to see the team you support doing quite well.

[/quote]

[/quote]Hang on... did you just say that you''ll have to "suffer" Norwich wins?

You really arent a Norwich fan, coming out with things like that!

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Didn''t you quite the Pink Un once, never to come back?Anyway "Beating West Ham could relegate us............" is a bit of a long-shot because you also need a number of other factors to come into action, which are/were arguably independent of Norwich beating West Ham.1) That that win is followed by too few points in the remainer of the season to retain Premier League status2) That, should CH be replaced by another manager, they would be able to perform better than CH and keep Norwich in the Prem. already being 3 points behind where Hughton is, from having beaten West Ham.3) That anyone can predict who can stay up or go down after the few games played after the Norwich West Ham fixture.

So many posters putting the boot into Wiz.....

One good second half performance against West Ham

Then a lucky win against Palace (2nd half was dire) and a great result at West Brom, but a lucky one.

We will still be in the relegation mix come the end of the season. Hughton will still make appalling tactical decisions and take a negative approach that will cost us points.

Save your vitriol. There''s a long way to go.

The golfer Gary Player once said, ''It''s strange, the harder I work the luckier I get.''

If Norwich can improve their performance and become more consistent I reckon Chris Hughton will get lucky.

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Three wins out of five... it must be very difficult to see the team you support doing quite well.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hang on... did you just say that you''ll have to "suffer" Norwich wins?

You really arent a Norwich fan, coming out with things like that!
[/quote]

Its called irony you plank.[:S]

[quote user="yellowandgreenmachine"]So many posters putting the boot into Wiz..... One good second half performance against West Ham Then a lucky win against Palace (2nd half was dire) and a great result at West Brom, but a lucky one. We will still be in the relegation mix come the end of the season. Hughton will still make appalling tactical decisions and take a negative approach that will cost us points. Save your vitriol. There''s a long way to go.[/quote]

and yet we won all of those games...

you''d take that every week wouldn''t you?

Bottom line is I''d rather be in the Prem, playing the football now, than playing good stuff in the Championship.

But I''d rather we played consistently attractive football whilst maintaining in the Prem. I can''t see us doing that under Hughton.

Perhaps that''s asking for too much and I''m being unrealistic, but our football is so god damn awful to watch at times.