Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

HUGHTON SACKED.

[quote user="paul moy"]

Purple, please give a link to the post, because that is a lie.  I said as soon as Hughton was appointed that he was the wrong man, many many times. I wanted Holloway.  Stop trolling.  [/quote]

No lie. No trolling. As Yankee has pointed out you have entirely missed the point I was making. Which was that before Lambert left, when it was only a theoretical question, and when he did leave, you and several other posters said you had absolute faith that McNally would choose the right replacement. That he could not possibly get it wrong. It was all verging on the religious.Frankly I have no idea if you immediately condemned the choice of Hughton. If so, then you should have been honest enough to add that you had got it wrong about McNally, that he obviously was human after all and capable of error. But I have never noticed such a post from anyone. As I said earlier what was happily touted in good days as a McNally solo decision is now in sadder times a mistake by the board collectively. Funny, that.

[quote user="Wolf"]The New Boy (Le Juge) wrote the following post at 22/09/2013 2:51 PM:

RUDOLPH HUCKER wrote:

So interesting to see certain board bully boys subtly adjusting their position on Chris Hughton as they sense the wind is changing.

Morty seems to have gone missing.

I''m sure there is very good reason![/quote]
Yep, he''s one of the few who actually has a job probably and hasn''t the time to sit on here day in day out pontificating.

[quote user="Wolf"]The New Boy (Le Juge) wrote the following post at 22/09/2013 2:51 PM:

RUDOLPH HUCKER wrote:

So interesting to see certain board bully boys subtly adjusting their position on Chris Hughton as they sense the wind is changing.

Morty seems to have gone missing.

I''m sure there is very good reason![/quote]

Well if he''s missing then he''s not subtly adjusting his position...

Is he...

Ill tell you his plan. His being the pompous Mortay. He will start a thread where he makes some legit points but then ruins it by saying how much more advanced he is for waiting a day before commenting while we inferior masses were too wound up to think clearly.

He''ll have to tread a thin line though. Hughton has lost control of the players but Dr. Mortay has backed him consistently including a one-word "no" post yesterday on sacking the manager.

I''m sure his cranial capacity is being stressed as he tries to figure a way around this while maintaining his superior attitude and nasty disposition to his non-believers.

[quote user="Schlong Connery"]
Yep, he''s one of the few who actually has a job probably and hasn''t the time to sit on here day in day out pontificating.
[/quote]
Who the hell works on a Sunday apart from carvery chefs, shelf stackers and vicars? 

[quote user="Schlong Connery"][quote user="City1st"]as has Spangles and the Pinkun Role Modelthough I suspect Schlong Connery will be along soonso all is not lost

[/quote]
Already have Mr Magoo, two pages back.
[/quote]just the one rattle of the stick in the bin and the whole litter come running

ps any other names we should know about Spangly Role Connery ?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Schlong Connery"][quote user="City1st"]as has Spangles and the Pinkun Role Modelthough I suspect Schlong Connery will be along soonso all is not lost

[/quote]
Already have Mr Magoo, two pages back.
[/quote]just the one rattle of the stick in the bin and the whole litter come running

ps any other names we should know about Spangly Role Connery ?

[/quote]
I''m playing at the moment.  You''ll have to troll a bit harder.
Lots of love
Wiz.

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="Schlong Connery"]
[/quote]
Who the hell works on a Sunday apart from carvery chefs, shelf stackers and vicars? 

[/quote]

I used to clean bogs and call bingo on a Sunday....

Did anyone notice the smiley face the OP put on the thread? I assumed he was having a laugh with his post but so many people jumped on with comments about how accurate his predictions are.

I don''t think he was making a serious call although I may have missed an update by him on the thread.

No you havn''t, the only thing he has posted is the OP. Probably woke up this morning in a pile if vomit, head ringing thinking what did i do last night? Clicks on here "oh my bad!"

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Probably right, JF, and humorously put.

nn, if 8-1 is the line, that suggests 7-8 he isn''t going anywhere very soon.[/quote]

You misunderstand me buddy. I was wondering if you could explain that the information I used to place the bet was suspect ...

Oh, nevermind! Anyway, I got 20/1 about something that had apparently already happened...

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/next-manager-to-leave-post

Looks like you can have some of the action too with Bill!

Di Canio now very short at 1/2 to be next manager gone , few people may have lost some pennies , Hughton now out to 14/1 on skybet

Can anyone explain how reliable Chippy has been in the past. are we talking 100% everytime or more like 50/50.Also, his comment about tomorrow was made yeaterday wasnt it. Well time is running out and Sunday is always a strange day to announce any news as lawyers in particular wont be working.Whether it happens or not in the short term, I think this is now building up momemtum and unless we pick up points at some difficult fixtures (Watford is a side issue), this talk is not going to go away.I wonder if Ruddy''s recent quotes were because he was speaking on behalf of the players as his position is relatively untouchable.

Chippy,Thanks for the info - if this is right, it often needs to wait for lawyers on Monday before an announcement is made.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]Apparently had an extraordinary emergency meeting last night minus hughton. I heard what l posted but not made it official. Have to wait and see[/quote]A narrow loss where we were perhaps unlucky not to get a draw and they''re having some sort of EGM to discuss the manager''s future? I''m not doubting what you''re saying, but if true this smacks of fear and panic rather than anything level-headed. Especially so given we''re only five games into the season and one under par.

Thanks bringbackchippy, how reliable would you say your source/ info is? Just really hope this is true now.

[quote user="JonnyH"][quote user="bringbackchippy"]Apparently had an extraordinary emergency meeting last night minus hughton. I heard what l posted but not made it official. Have to wait and see[/quote]A narrow loss where we were perhaps unlucky not to get a draw and they''re having some sort of EGM to discuss the manager''s future? I''m not doubting what you''re saying, but if true this smacks of fear and panic rather than anything level-headed. Especially so given we''re only five games into the season and one under par.[/quote]
So you would just look at the last 5 games and not the last 26 or so? :/

[quote user="JF"]Thanks bringbackchippy, how reliable would you say your source/ info is? Just really hope this is true now.[/quote]

I''m not surprised if you got 20/1!

Jonny H,Perhaps McNally doesnt buy into this 10 game wait and see approach and perhaps he views the 5 games that we have played this season as a continuation of our relegation form throughout 2013.

Thank you yankee and le Juge for the corrections. I was educated in Norfolk but now English is my second language so it just goes to prove my point, I don''t take this message board seriously so don''t bother spelling and typos but the arguments are based on some truth.

The study reported on the bbc compared subsequent team''s position of clubs who did and did not change manager and found changing manager had no impact. Furthermore, ironically CH is criticised all the time on what would hypothetically happened.

Football is a lower class sport so attracts a less intelligent group of people than say cricket or rugby.

Norfolf is a relatively poor country so the education standards tend to be lower and also generally the education standards are lower in the UK than other countries. In addition, as a relatively rural area it is just a fact that the genetic diversity in Norfolk is lower than other areas. Norfolk is parochial. it is the interaction with others which stimulates intellectual development.

The correlation between finances and football has been reported in a number of studies and is easy to prove. The fact that people continually misundertand this point just proves my point. It is a long-term average and it is a probability distribution curve so all results are probable in the short-term but over a longer period then clubs perform to their financial average position regardless of manager. There are some similar sized clubs to NCFC but the difference is many other premier clubs are subsidized by benefactors which puts NCFC at a financial disadvantage

CH is a professionally qualified football coach with lots of experience. His critics have none as I''ve yet to see anyone on here claim they are professionally qualified. I have some professional sports coaching qualifications and only then did I have enough knowledge to know how little I knew before. CH may not be the best manager in the world but it is ridiculous to suggest anyone on this message board knows more than he does. they can not even agree amongst themselves.

I have worked on the acquistion of a premier league football club with an ex-professional footballer who then went ton o reach the highest level in his finance profession and admininstered football at the highlest level and quite frankly I would rather takes his views on the reality of football than any of the unqualified, uneducated short-term nonsense on here.

[quote user="T"] frankly I would rather takes his views on the reality of football than any of the unqualified, uneducated short-term nonsense on here.

[/quote]

I can quite understand but if the general opinion offered on here is such unqualified nonsense, why on earth do you read it, let alone waste your time commenting on it?

[quote user="T"]

Thank you yankee and le Juge for the corrections. I was educated in Norfolk but now English is my second language so it just goes to prove my point, I don''t take this message board seriously so don''t bother spelling and typos but the arguments are based on some truth.

The study reported on the bbc compared subsequent team''s position of clubs who did and did not change manager and found changing manager had no impact. Furthermore, ironically CH is criticised all the time on what would hypothetically happened.

Football is a lower class sport so attracts a less intelligent group of people than say cricket or rugby.

Norfolf is a relatively poor country so the education standards tend to be lower and also generally the education standards are lower in the UK than other countries. In addition, as a relatively rural area it is just a fact that the genetic diversity in Norfolk is lower than other areas. Norfolk is parochial. it is the interaction with others which stimulates intellectual development.

The correlation between finances and football has been reported in a number of studies and is easy to prove. The fact that people continually misundertand this point just proves my point. It is a long-term average and it is a probability distribution curve so all results are probable in the short-term but over a longer period then clubs perform to their financial average position regardless of manager. There are some similar sized clubs to NCFC but the difference is many other premier clubs are subsidized by benefactors which puts NCFC at a financial disadvantage

CH is a professionally qualified football coach with lots of experience. His critics have none as I''ve yet to see anyone on here claim they are professionally qualified. I have some professional sports coaching qualifications and only then did I have enough knowledge to know how little I knew before. CH may not be the best manager in the world but it is ridiculous to suggest anyone on this message board knows more than he does. they can not even agree amongst themselves.

I have worked on the acquistion of a premier league football club with an ex-professional footballer who then went ton o reach the highest level in his finance profession and admininstered football at the highlest level and quite frankly I would rather takes his views on the reality of football than any of the unqualified, uneducated short-term nonsense on here.

[/quote]
Yep I think you''ve proved your own point.

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]So interesting to see certain board bully boys subtly adjusting their position on Chris Hughton as they sense the wind is changing. [/quote]

Morty seems to have gone missing. 

[/quote]

After pontificating on this obvious absentia of a prolific pontificator of succinct sarcastic verbage I have come to the inevitable conclusion that......he can''t be arsed. I''m sure I''m correct.

[/quote]

Perhaps he is holding out to see if Stoke is the start of a ten game unbeaten run, so that he can be the very last person able to say "I told you so". 

Sometimes straws have to be clutched. 

[/quote]

Morty works in the construction and engineering business and he flew to Angola in West Africa for 3 weeks on 17th Sept. This he does on a regular basis.

So by your reasoning T, we were wrong to call for roeder''s head, or grant''s, or any other manager ever. Basically as fans we have no right to question a manager unless we have managed at a similar level. I get it now. I think. Although i could be wrong, i did grow up in norfolk after all.