Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

anyone else heard a big rumour from colney this week ?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Morisons Prozac"]What happens if this rumour comes out? Nothing. You''re just trying to look the big I am and brag about something you''ve heard.[/quote]What he has heard is fairly credible actually.And, historically, the carp people who have posted rumours have received in the past means I can understand his reticence.[/quote]

I can understand that, but why bother posting at all then? Or, just PM posters that they trust?

I can understand posters frustrations at this type of post, but I would assume the OP was trying to validate what he''d heard, not come across as Billy Big B**locks. I heard some things at the tail end of last season but decided against posting them at all, but I did manage to validate what I''d heard from another poster via PM though.

Ruddy to Arsenal would make sense, he was later coming back into the side than originally thought, so it''s possible there were complications with his recovery.

I heard a very big rumour about one of our players leaving this week it happened weds / thurs but it is not going to happen as we speak as they are worried about a passed injury so their interest has cooled , don''t know how true it is of course but came from a very good source

Translated: I have a large ego/am very insecure and therefore I want to write something on a message board which will:

a) show that I know important people

b) make people hover around me asking for more information

I am not questioning the veracity of what you are saying, just your motivation in posting it on this board. If you know stuff you don''t want to share don''t mention it at all, mate.

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]I wouldn''t begrudge hi a move to Arsenal at that price.[/quote]

I would have agreed with you in June or July, or even at the beginning of this month, but it''s been well known that Arsenal have been after a keeper all summer and to do a deal now at this stage of the window would either leave us with Bunn and Nash as his back up (I would not be happy with that), or heading into the market ourselves for a replacement which at this late stage would probably eat up most of the money we''d make on Ruddy (see the Torres - Carroll situation).

all I asked was if anyone else had heard a rumour some people on this message board find that interesting, some may of heard it to and don''t mind spilling the beans some just find it a way to snipe at people...........

Wiz wrote the following post at 31/08/2013 10:34 AM:

""im spartacus wrote:

This thread is rubbish ! if you have got a rumour lets be having it in full ... if there is nothing in it then its no worse than all the other rumours is it...i don''t see the need for all this cloak and dagger stuff"

Huzzah!"

The Hypocrisy from the attention seeking old fart is painful to read.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]

all I asked was if anyone else had heard a rumour some people on this message board find that interesting, some may of heard it to and don''t mind spilling the beans some just find it a way to snipe at people...........

[/quote]This message board is 90% trolls who wouldnt look you in the eye if you met them in a pub so I really wouldnt care mate :)

All this thread has done is added more speculation about more Norwich playersIt''s made its way onto Twitter as wellSo Congrats... now we find ourselves in a position where everyone is guessing about the player and making their own minds up./clap

But it''s a bit difficult to discuss when you don''t say what the rumour is don''t you think? The problem with this is that without putting the meat on the bones you sound like the 100 other ITK tw@ts who post the same kind of thing. I''m not doubting you but a bit more info would make things so much easier.

What was the point in this. If u cant say and if anyone else ia in the know they cant talk about it. So its a rumour but noone can mention the players name. Thats a pretty short convetsation.

We must keep Ruddy for this season, unless he is so happy here that he doesnt want to leave i think its inevitable that he will go next summer. If he goes in either this or einter window i fear for our chances.

Losing Ruddy would mean relegation without a replacement to match him. Look at our form when he was out last season and look at it when he returned. We would get 10million only to lose 90 the following season...too big a risk

To have any chance of keeping him the club have to offer him the best contract we can afford, big money and a number 1 starter at a prem league club would hopefully be enough to keep him here.

I''d heard the Ruddy to Arsenal rumor around March time, but assumed it''d had passed, don''t think we''d sell right near deadline day would be suicide

If CUSDP hasn''t heard then it isn''t true.

Well wenger has already said this week, fabianksi and szcheney are fighting to be number 1 and that he isnt bringing anymore goalkeepers in this summer.

[quote user="Eadie4England"]Well wenger has already said this week, fabianksi and szcheney are fighting to be number 1 and that he isnt bringing anymore goalkeepers in this summer.[/quote]Mourinho said that Rooney was Chelsea''s only targetThey just signed Willian and Eto''oManagers lie

He said. He heard something and wanted to know if anyone else had heard something. Brilliant.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Wiz wrote the following post at 31/08/2013 10:34 AM: ""im spartacus wrote: This thread is rubbish ! if you have got a rumour lets be having it in full ... if there is nothing in it then its no worse than all the other rumours is it...i don''t see the need for all this cloak and dagger stuff" Huzzah!" The Hypocrisy from the attention seeking old fart is painful to read.[/quote]

Then don''t read it stupid.[:|]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Wiz wrote the following post at 31/08/2013 10:34 AM: ""im spartacus wrote: This thread is rubbish ! if you have got a rumour lets be having it in full ... if there is nothing in it then its no worse than all the other rumours is it...i don''t see the need for all this cloak and dagger stuff" Huzzah!" The Hypocrisy from the attention seeking old fart is painful to read.[/quote]

Then don''t read it stupid.[:|]

[/quote]Have you heard any big rumours this week, Wiz?

I heard David Fox was supposed to be going to Nottingham Forest, and Ruddy was going to sign for WBA as Foster will be out for the season.Meanwhile we''re supposed to be signing Bobby Zamora on a season''s loan.