Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Norwich "firm" - parody?

Thier English seems more an attempt to sound "y00f" or "street" so i think its somone having a laugh.Love the Paris Hilton tweet !! Some of this really had me laughing.If its real its quite funny as it seems like a parody !Love it how the "y00f" of today watched Frodo Baggins in Greenstreet and become Billy Big Spuds

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Thier English seems more an attempt to sound "y00f" or "street" so i think its somone having a laugh.Love the Paris Hilton tweet !! Some of this really had me laughing.If its real its quite funny as it seems like a parody !Love it how the "y00f" of today watched Frodo Baggins in Greenstreet and become Billy Big Spuds[/quote]What made me laugh in the pic of Green Street and Football Factory is his other ''collection'' including Pretty Woman and Sex in the City.  PROPA HARD.I really truly hope it''s a parody, as if it is it''s superb.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Haha yeah saw these lot yesterday, I really hope we draw Millwall in the 5th Round of the cup...[/quote]

Only problem, you won''t be in the 5th round

[quote user="J in cumbria"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Haha yeah saw these lot yesterday, I really hope we draw Millwall in the 5th Round of the cup...[/quote]

Only problem, you won''t be in the 5th round[/quote]LOL OK....[:^)]

[quote user="J in cumbria"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Haha yeah saw these lot yesterday, I really hope we draw Millwall in the 5th Round of the cup...
[/quote] Only problem, you won''t be in the 5th round[/quote]

If you are going to hang around here for a while make sure you log in on Sunday 27th. [:P]

Yeah, i''ve been lmao at their tweets for about a week now, hilarious. It wouldn''t surprise me if was the same guy or guys that also tweet as Big Granty Holt & Mad MarcTierney. Unfortunately some people take them as the real thing, although seeing fans of 1pSwich, Swansea, Leeds, etc thinking they are having a go at Holty, when it''s only a parody account is funny too.

Oi you carrot crunchers I thort we were togethurrr in this, you have to back us, we are the new NHS boys, reppin NR1 al dai dun kno!

[quote user="LB1990"]Oi you carrot crunchers I thort we were togethurrr in this, you have to back us, we are the new NHS boys, reppin NR1 al dai dun kno! [/quote]

Our beloved National Health Service has gangs now??

I saw this. I was really hoping it was a parody. But it seemed too bad to be a parody.

My favourite was the picture they tweeted of Football Factory & Green street DVD''s, bag of tobacco and a tin of strongbow.....planning a "night in".....

The rest of their DVD collection was in the background. Pretty Woman, Sex in the City and what looks like an Ice Age boxset. Not the most ''ard film collection.

Some classic tweets & responses from some who appear to be taking it seriously - my favourite so far -

That dont mean 2 say we

will just stand there and let someone mug us off. We wear good trainers 4

a reason and its not 4 running 

don''t see any good trainers on ur profile pic? Anyway you must get special ones made up for those webbed feet!

A comment far better suited to the disadvantaged outcasts down the road, but funny none-the-less

Dear god, the PinkUn is full of gullible idiots. More than i thought, actually.Yes, it''s a parody. Ipswich have one, there''s a couple of others about. It''s ironic - it''s ripping the piss out of those who fight over football still.Dear me.