Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 18

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 18 of the Rays Funds for FONCY season. This week we have one of our top PUPs this season with Cosmic Twin in charge and making the final selections. Cosmic is another of our long serving PUPs who have been really consistent over the years. I remember when she first started posting and picked about 10 consecutive winners. Ray said to me “we’ve got a good ‘un here Eddie”. And he was right and would be so proud to Cosmic’s name displayed on his signature. Cosmic is in top form at the moment and comes into her week on a run of 5 consecutive winning weeks. But good as she is we need all you PUPs on top form to help get us another winning week. Don’t forget for your selection to be considered it must be listed on the Bet365 web site.

The Rota for January is as follows.

Jan 5th 1st Wazzock

Jan 12th Beauseant

Jan 19th Excited Canary

Jan 26th Fonejacker

Wazzy and Beaus have already confirmed so just need confirmation from Fonejack and Excited.

So now Ill hand the thread over to Cosmic. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get x2 by your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Lynda ... the free bet is yours....... [:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,2, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £1859 for the Academy,so far.

Good luck this week.I''m going for Cardiff - home record P10, W10 - to beat Peterborough who have lost 7 of 10 games on the road and are bottom of the Championship.  Top v Bottom can sometimes throw up issues, but please not this week!

Real Madrid to beat next to bottom Espanyol is my pick this week.

Good luck to all you lovely Pups and particularly Cosmic![Y]

Thought we''d get in early this week for a change but our picks have already been picked - hey ho!!

MMMK - REAL MADRID -v- Espanol HOME WIN

MM - CARDIFF -v- Peterborough HOME WIN

Thank you for your kind words Eddie. I''m going to need lots of help from all you PUPs. I''ve already done a bit of homework but I''m hoping for a few good obscure picks! I''ll not be posting my final six until very late Friday evening (could be midnight-ish if that''s OK, Eddie?) All picks will be given serious consideration. Let''s hope it''s a good weekend!

A rare visit to the Premier League for me this week with

Man United (6-0-1 19-9 at home) v Sunderland (1-4-3 8-11 away) - Home Win

Best of luck Cosmic, and all you PUPs

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you Cosmic Twin and to all you other PUPs out there.

Already been picked but i am going for a HOME WIN for REAL MADRID v Espanyol.

Having had a successful time in Portugal last week, think I''ll stay there this week too with:

BENFICA 4-1-0 (12-3)   -v-  Maritimo 2-1-2 (5-10)  HOME WIN

Good Luck Cosmic and all you Lovely PUPs[:D]

Staying in England this week and League One where MKDons (W7 D2 L1 F16 A5 Home) take on Hartleppol (W0 D3 L7 F7 A 20 away).

MKDons                v               Hartlepool                 Home Win

Good luck Cosmic and all our great team of PUPs [Y]

Malta this week and top side Valletta  to win at home on Sunday against Melita who are one from bottom.

Valletta have a W8 D5 L1 record whilst Melita have  W1 D3 and L10 so far.

No odds on BET365 at the moment on this one but i''m sure they will appear before Friday evening.

Good Luck Cosmic Twin and all PUPs

MC 

To Portugal and the Liga de Honra.

Belenenses to win at home against Maritimo II.

Belenenses with a 7-0-0 and 14/1 home record.

Maritimo II with a 1-0-7 and 5/12 away record.

The current odds are a  rather attractive 4/9, which may be because while Belenenses are top Maritimo II are in a respectable 15th place, with an overall plus goal difference. But they have lost the last six in the league.

Good luck to all!

League One where Bournemouth (4-5-1-18-11) who haven''t been beaten in their last ten games, entertain Colchester (2-2-6-9-19) who have lost five of their last six.Bournemouth v Colchester.......Home win.Good luck Cosmic. [Y]

I''m going to whimp out and go for Real Madrid too. Home win vs Espanol please.
Why isn''t the thread pinned this week Pete?

Bit of an conundrum here.  Currently debating between Real Madrid which has been napped by every man and his dog and a tasty little number in the Bulgarian Cup - CSKA vs Chavdar Etropole.  CSKA are leading 2-0 from the first leg and are odds on (1/20) to beat The Chavs in the second leg at home.

I''ll be back in a very short while......

Middlesbrough play Wolves who are not on a great run at the moment, whereas Boro have won three in a row.

Middlesbrough vs Wolves- Home Win.

Middlesbrough play Wolves who are not on a great run at the moment, whereas Boro have won three in a row.

Middlesbrough vs Wolves- Home Win.

Good Luck :)

Good luck this week Cosmic, it''s an easy choice for me this week where I expect:MK Dons to beat HartlepoolGood luck Cosmic and all you Pups.

Championship for me please, Cardiff v Peterborough HOME win, for no other reason (apart from it''s top v bottom and the current form of Cardiff is as good as P''boro''s is poor), but to put one in the eye of that twonk and "celebrity" Posh fan Durham on Talk Sport...

...not that I''m biting or anything......  :)

Right, back, still not decided, but will as I type.

I think by the thinest of hairs I am going with Real Madrid.  CSKA are a very, very close second. 

Real Madrid vs Espanyol - home win

Good luck everyone, the very best of Cozzz-mick (as Rodney might say)[:)][Y]