Sign in to follow this  
LOSCLuc

Rudi Garcia - new trainer?

[quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="Grantham Canary"][quote user="LOSCLuc"]Guys, it is not in the press, just I got told by another LOSC fan. Also, he doesn''t see how he can take LOSC further now that Hazard has transfer and the money will be spend on the stadium. The problem in France is no-one has the money (no PSG). This is the case with LOSC. Also, sorry but what is "TWTD" username?
[/quote] God your ''''England'''' has suddenly got better much factin ;D[/quote]

I do not know what "factin" is. If you say that I am here to lie, I not, I just wanted to hear if you listen anything in England because I dont want to lose our best trainer or the best trainer in Ligue 1 (no Galtier- ASSE).
[/quote]

LOSCLuc, peut-etre je suis naif, mais pour moi, pour le moment, je vous prendrai au sérieux! A votre avis, M Garcia est-il capable d''utiliser ses talents dans un ligue étranger. En Angleterre nous avons vu des grands succes, comme Wenger, par exemple, mais aussi des échecs catastrophiques.

[/quote]

Garcia will be success at a smaller club (I mean nothing bad) because he takes average players and makes them improve play fast. You see this in Le Mans who he take to 9 place and semi-final of the Coupe de la Ligue and of course the LOSC (champions league, cup winners,league winners). Another good idea is that he has history of transfer players from old team. From Le Mans he take Gervinho and Basa.
[/quote]

D''accord. Bonne soirée.

Key point re Champions League, Lille finished third and still have to qualify for the group stages... No guarantees there, just ask any fan of Celtic, Rangers, Everton etc...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

LOSCLuc, peut-etre je suis naif, mais pour moi, pour le moment, je vous prendrai au sérieux! A votre avis, M Garcia est-il capable d''utiliser ses talents dans un ligue étranger. En Angleterre nous avons vu des grands succes, comme Wenger, par exemple, mais aussi des échecs catastrophiques.

[/quote]

Who else has there been management wise? I can only really think of Houllier, whom I would have put somewhere in between those two extremes. Any other managers with experience in the French leagues?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]
Who else has there been management wise? I can only really think of Houllier, whom I would have put somewhere in between those two extremes. Any other managers with experience in the French leagues?

[quote user="Aggy"] Who else has there been management wise? I can only really think of Houllier, whom I would have put somewhere in between those two extremes. Any other managers with experience in the French leagues?[/quote]
Wenger for one

Purple mentioned Wenger in the last post. I''ve since thought of Santini at Spurs, which was pretty disastrous. Can''t think of many other French managers over here though.

I was interested to read in the code of conduct the other day you are not allowed to use a foreign language!

Naughty purple canary ;)

C''est tres tres drole, Bon nuit

P.s. LOSCluc is definitely not French...I know French people who speak at the same level as him who would know the difference between ''England'' and ''english''

Parlez vous Francis? Je voudrais en grande beer si''l vous plait

Whether this is a wind up or not,it''s quite a good tip/rumour.And at least he''s put some effort in rather than saying Rudi Garcia spotted in local DeliFrance[Y]

[quote user="Herman "]Whether this is a wind up or not,it''s quite a good tip/rumour.And at least he''s put some effort in rather than saying Rudi Garcia spotted in local DeliFrance[Y][/quote]If he''d done his research then he''d know the french market is outside Next/"Top Shop" for the next couple of days.  Monsieur Garcia could have stowed away dans un boulangerie.  Je pense il y a "un peu de poubelle" ici.

My GCSE in French has really let me down but i guess you are saying this is all ''une charge de bollox'' by ''une homme du bin''?

Ho hum,tant que ce n''est pas Steve Bruce!

[quote user="Grantham Canary"][quote user="LOSCLuc"]Guys, it is not in the press, just I got told by another LOSC fan. Also, he doesn''t see how he can take LOSC further now that Hazard has transfer and the money will be spend on the stadium. The problem in France is no-one has the money (no PSG). This is the case with LOSC. Also, sorry but what is "TWTD" username?
[/quote] God your ''''England'''' has suddenly got better much factin ;D[/quote]

Just thought the same Granthem, Binner alert

[quote user="Grantham Canary"][quote user="LOSCLuc"]Guys, it is not in the press, just I got told by another LOSC fan. Also, he doesn''t see how he can take LOSC further now that Hazard has transfer and the money will be spend on the stadium. The problem in France is no-one has the money (no PSG). This is the case with LOSC. Also, sorry but what is "TWTD" username?

Why is your ''post counter'' stuck on 10?

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

Count the posts this guy made on this subjects- if you can of course! just because some person comes on here with a genuine opinion ans some information people like you have to belittle him. Crawl back under your stone!

Why is your ''post counter'' stuck on 10?

[/quote]

[quote user="Grantham Canary"]He couldnt even reply to the french post that was for him in french lol. Hi BW been missing us have you :-)[/quote]

I don''t think LOSCLuc is BW. LOSCLuc''s English is better, for a start.[:D] And that rules out him being Grant Holt in disguise as well...[;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]I don''t think LOSCLuc is BW. LOSCLuc''s English is better, for a start.[:D] And that rules out him being Grant Holt in disguise as well...[;)][/quote]If I was being harsh, I could say:Load Of Sh!t - Cluc(k)...Alarm bells are ringing :D

Surely LOSC = Lille Olympique Sporting Club? We have no idea whether it is a wind-up, but I did wonder would a Lille fan find their way onto the pinkun site easily?

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]I don''t think LOSCLuc is BW. LOSCLuc''s English is better, for a start.[:D] And that rules out him being Grant Holt in disguise as well...[;)][/quote]
If I was being harsh, I could say:

Load Of Sh!t - Cluc(k)...

Alarm bells are ringing :D
[/quote]

There''s no mention of Chase or Delia so probably not him.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]Hello friends of Norwich,I come to you to question of you to ask if you have listen to an idea of the trainer of my team LOSC Lille Rudi Garcia to become the new Norwich trainer. In Lille we can hear throughout the fans that he may transfer to Norwich and the clubs are in talks. Also we hear that he may try to buy Mavuba and Roux if he is transfer.Sorry for my poor England.PS: Get ready for Hazard, he will be the best player in your league next year. [/quote]BINNER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Amazing how much his english improves in his second post

[quote user="Herman "]

My GCSE in French has really let me down but i guess you are saying this is all ''une charge de bollox'' by ''une homme du bin''?

Ho hum,tant que ce n''est pas Steve Bruce!

[/quote]Oui, c''est ca.  Un homme de poubelle!

Good morning friends. I am sorry that you want to speak that I not French, I am. I not reply in French because this is English language, if you want me to tell in French to understand more easy then tell me. I say that I not here to lie or trick you, I just wanted the information from England. You guys can believe me or not (I not even say it will happen) but I can make sure that I am not trying to trick you. Ofcourse my English is not so good so I can make  mistake (I did not mean "England" but I was writing rapid). If you guys have any question for me I happy to answer. Final, LOSC is my club and mean Lille Olympique Sporting Club, correct.

Also, the 2 post of mine was use the Google translate because I did not know how to say this in correct. Sorry if it is mistake, you say.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Surely LOSC = Lille Olympique Sporting Club? We have no idea whether it is a wind-up, but I did wonder would a Lille fan find their way onto the pinkun site easily?[/quote]I put in Google "Norwich City forum" and this site come on so I came to talk on it. If you guys just all want to doubt and insult me and not tell football, ok I leave.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]Surely LOSC = Lille Olympique Sporting Club? We have no idea whether it is a wind-up, but I did wonder would a Lille fan find their way onto the pinkun site easily?[/quote]I put in Google "Norwich City forum" and this site come on so I came to talk on it. If you guys just all want to doubt and insult me and not tell football, ok I leave.[/quote]Don''t worry Luc. We get a lot of posts on here that are lies and wind-ups.It''s an interesting idea but I suspect we are too small for Rudi to come to Norwich.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"][quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]Surely LOSC = Lille Olympique Sporting Club? We have no idea whether it is a wind-up, but I did wonder would a Lille fan find their way onto the pinkun site easily?[/quote]I put in Google "Norwich City forum" and this site come on so I came to talk on it. If you guys just all want to doubt and insult me and not tell football, ok I leave.[/quote]Don''t worry Luc. We get a lot of posts on here that are lies and wind-ups.It''s an interesting idea but I suspect we are too small for Rudi to come to Norwich.[/quote]I understand. I hope this too so we keep coach but I say Norwich is as big as the LOSC and you in England where he train one day.

One could argue having peaked in 2011 with the league and cup win Lille hit their height and barring champions league success not much he can really do to improve on that. Maintaining a challenge for the title in France with Champions League progression to most is still a great place to be, it would seem stupid for him to leave. But if he does want a new challenge maybe he will, don''t want to sound little ol norwich but with those credentials would he not be looking for something bigger? Plus I imagine his wages and prising him away would be at significant cost. Would be a really great shout though, although purely based on his record and apparent style of play, could be a disaster but you obviously never know. If we could attract such a person it would be a massive coup.