Sign in to follow this  
LOSCLuc

Rudi Garcia - new trainer?

[quote user="Monty13"]One could argue having peaked in 2011 with the league and cup win Lille hit their height and barring champions league success not much he can really do to improve on that. Maintaining a challenge for the title in France with Champions League progression to most is still a great place to be, it would seem stupid for him to leave. But if he does want a new challenge maybe he will, don''t want to sound little ol norwich but with those credentials would he not be looking for something bigger? Plus I imagine his wages and prising him away would be at significant cost. Would be a really great shout though, although purely based on his record and apparent style of play, could be a disaster but you obviously never know. If we could attract such a person it would be a massive coup.[/quote]

Garcia is not a man who chooses by money, he is not earn a lot by LOSC

and said before "If the choice to stay with LOSC is money, I would have

transfer along time ago". I think Garcia will transfer (maybe no

Norwich) because of transfer Hazard, who he has father bond with. LOSC

will not be title without Hazard (and maybe other) so maybe is time for

Rudi transfer, or hope not! :D

[quote user="Peter Odemwingie"]I''ve heard good things of Mabuba and Roux, ooh this is all exciting.[/quote]Why Odemwingie? You fan of LOSC also?

You should put some € on your man joining, I''m not even sure he is on the betting lists tat people are discussing - Hughton from Brum being strong favourite.

Luc, just to clear up any doubt, could you make a post in French? We could all start to get really excited then!

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]Guys, just got told that LOSC have said ok to speak Norwich. I hope for not true.[/quote]Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Binner gets home drunk and has a play, then wakes up with hangover and carries on, on a Bank Holiday monday. Cheers Binner, haven''t you got enough to worry about in the Championship, that league you are in beneath us!!!

Surely if they had given us permission to talk to the manager there would be news about it somewhere ?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="LOSCLuc"]Guys, just got told that LOSC have said ok to speak Norwich. I hope for not true.[/quote]Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Binner gets home drunk and has a play, then wakes up with hangover and carries on, on a Bank Holiday monday. Cheers Binner, haven''t you got enough to worry about in the Championship, that league you are in beneath us!!![/quote]I do not understand. What "binner"? .Also for French: Ok, je vais parler en français. On m''a dit que Garcia peut transférer à Norwich. Garcia peut être en pourparlers actuellement.

Bonjour mon amis ( That is the sum total of my French). Are you the agent of Rudi Garcia ?. I would not dream of extolling the virtues of our manager , if we ever get another one we wanted to keep.

[quote user="Armchair Follower"]Bonjour mon amis ( That is the sum total of my French). Are you the agent of Rudi Garcia ?. I would not dream of extolling the virtues of our manager , if we ever get another one we wanted to keep.[/quote]Sorry, I do not understand this talk.

Binner est ivre à la maison, s''associe à la rose Nations Unies et fait

des bêtises, se réveille et réalise. Il m''a fallu 2 minutes pour ce

faire sur un traducteur site.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Binner est ivre à la maison, s''associe à la rose Nations Unies et fait

faire sur un traducteur site.[/quote]= Binner gets home drunk, joins the Pink Un and makes up rubbish, wakes up & carries on. It took me 2 minutes to do this on a translator site.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Binner est ivre à la maison, s''associe à la rose Nations Unies et fait

faire sur un traducteur site.[/quote]It is not make sense. I don''t understand this - not make right in French.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Binner est ivre à la maison, s''associe à la rose Nations Unies et fait

faire sur un traducteur site.[/quote]= Binner gets home drunk, joins the Pink Un and makes up rubbish, wakes up & carries on. It took me 2 minutes to do this on a translator site.[/quote]Ok, what is "binner"? I am not talk rubbish, I wish it was rubbish talk. I will not explain any time again, I just tell what I am spoke to, it could be true or not, I hope not. :)

[quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Binner est ivre à la maison, s''associe à la rose Nations Unies et fait

faire sur un traducteur site.[/quote]= Binner gets home drunk, joins the Pink Un and makes up rubbish, wakes up & carries on. It took me 2 minutes to do this on a translator site.[/quote]Ok, what is "binner"? I am not talk rubbish, I wish it was rubbish talk. I will not explain any time again, I just tell what I am spoke to, it could be true or not, I hope not. :)[/quote]Maintenant f**k off et faire quelque chose de plus intéressant dans le bidonville de la ville de 1p5wich!

The problem is people don''t know if you are ''legitimate'' or not. I don''t see why anyone would waste time making things up, but they do.

you can''t simple translate english to french in google translate or vise versa, you would need to use grammatical language translator.

clicked on his user name;

03/06/2012

Last login

Last visited

04/06/2012

Timezone

The timezone the user resides within.

0 GMT

Occupation

Interests

Website

Blog

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Binner est ivre à la maison, s''associe à la rose Nations Unies et fait

faire sur un traducteur site.[/quote]= Binner gets home drunk, joins the Pink Un and makes up rubbish, wakes up & carries on. It took me 2 minutes to do this on a translator site.[/quote]Ok, what is "binner"? I am not talk rubbish, I wish it was rubbish talk. I will not explain any time again, I just tell what I am spoke to, it could be true or not, I hope not. :)[/quote]Maintenant f**k off et faire quelque chose de plus intéressant dans le bidonville de la ville de 1p5wich![/quote]I leave forum. I hope for Garcia to not join Norwich with fans like this. I no welcome here as seen. Thank to you who talk football and not insult, maybe Garcia transfer or not, we see. Just for fact I am from Villeneuve-d''Ascq, not "1p5wich".

Timezone

The timezone the user resides within.

0 GMTwell if it works, its saying you live in a country which lies in GMT and i believe france is in +1 ;)

This is correct but English time is for everyone when you join. I did not change my profile, I do now if you like.

Villeneuve-d''Ascq

Its name means "New city of Ascq" in French and is derived from the Dutch word for "ash". The name of the city is generally written without hyphen as is customary.well you wrote it with an hyphen, most likely means you speak bollocks

Guys seriously, why all the lashing out at the lad?

I don''t know if he''s right, neither do you. Yes people make things up, but even if he''s French his English is far too good to be a Binner anyway ;)

Just wait and see what happens, he''s given us a discussion point - interesting name to throw in the mix and let''s see what arises.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]This is correct but English time is for everyone when you join. I did not change my profile, I do now if you like.[/quote]Its automatic, It checks your IP for you address/Nation

[quote user="Supermarket Prodigy"]Guys seriously, why all the lashing out at the lad?

I don''t know if he''s right, neither do you. Yes people make things up, but even if he''s French his English is far too good to be a Binner anyway ;)

Just wait and see what happens, he''s given us a discussion point - interesting name to throw in the mix and let''s see what arises.[/quote]Its clearly a windup

I am been told to write like this since child. You look on signs and other and can see this. I am not take part in police thing anymore, you doubt is ok,  fine. I will leave just stop typing for me.

No, I was on English on English forum now I change France time. If is automatic you could not change, no? Why I wind up, wind up you get a good trainer, no target with that.