Sign in to follow this  
LOSCLuc

Rudi Garcia - new trainer?

[quote user="morty"]Los  Cluc?[/quote]Los Cluc(k) ?By George Morty old man I think you''ve got it.

[quote user="theboysof72"]Was at the Brest and Rennes matches this season, also the 6-3 L''Orient game in the snow last season.[/quote]3 victory for the LOSC in your eyes! The 6-3 was great game. You will visit the new stadium?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]....I thought someone ad pointed that out quite a few pages ago! Doesn''t mean the guy isn''t legit though.[/quote]What they talk?

[quote user="theboysof72"]I''m want to go to the derby match with Valenciennes. A more friendly game compared to a Lens derby yes?[/quote]Yes, you safe in LOSC v RCL also, but they do not play obvious. Valenciennes is good game, best atmosphere PSG although.

Luc we have a player called Simon Slapping which ofcorse means rabbit in French. I think you should sign him it would be funny. He plays on the left with a lovely left foot just like Hazard. He would be the perfect replacement for Hazard. 30 million euros would be a fair price and we have a deal.

[quote user="Time For Heroes"]Simon Lappin soory not slapping. Dam stupid auto correct on my phone.[/quote]I think we transfer of Boudebouz maybe. Hazard no left foot is right :).

Also, in chat on the LOSC, one guy talk Garcia to come for talking in Norwich Wednesday, chane true chance no.

Sorry but I have got a few of my French mates to study your posts and they are adamant you''re an Englishman imitating a Frenchman, quite frankly an embarrassment to the French and English!

You''re persistent if nothing else!

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Sorry but I have got a few of my French mates to study your posts and they are adamant you''re an Englishman imitating a Frenchman, quite frankly an embarrassment to the French and English!

You''re persistent if nothing else![/quote]Why I do that? No nned for me. http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3980/losc2.jpg there you see the picture from early time. I embarrass? You the guy to tell bad things from a football chat and make war.  The firiend do they know of me? No - how they talk then? I done everything to show you all, why else I hear other then to tell of Rudi Garcia, the best trainer of LOSC, my team!

No offence luc, but my friends are sure you are not French.

Perhaps if you would like to prove you are genuine you should direct us to your Facebook page?

It would make my friends, your fellow countrymen look very silly and prove your authenticity...win win situation! Lol

"Sorry but I have got a few of my French mates to study your posts and they are adamant you''re an Englishman imitating a Frenchman"

Cringe

I have also got a few of my French mates to have a look, still not satisfied I got a few of my Belgian, Swiss and German mates to also have a look. After much synthesis and analysis we all came to the conclusion that our visiting friend may well be a truth speaking character...

got a few of my mates to have a look, and we agreed lets just cut some slack, these are just the type of rumours that makes this all exciting not depressing. Thank you for the information which is giving many of us interesting reading,keep us updated

losc luc - thank you for this insight. Fantastic if he is a candidate. I for one am very keen to explore much of the European route in regard to playing personnel and coaching team.It has been interesting reading and subsequently looking at Garcia''s credentials.If he is here to have a look then we are fortunate, but I am sure we will have many come and look at our facility, club and city. It certainly is a great stepping stone for big things in the premier league with this club but also with those clubs above.I always wondered what happend to Jean Tigana, fantastic spell at Fulham. having now looked on wiki he left Shanhai this year.It is great to be looking at managers from all over the world and I for one am sure mcNally will appoint a manager that is up for this challnege and is relishing finishing this season above the relegation places.

LOSCLuc,

Lots of posters are still doubting you are who you say. Just to dispel any doubts, could you answer these questions:

1. Which famous singer stayed at Lille''s Hôtel de Ville last year?

2. The Lille region is famous for its jams and "préservatifs". Which préservatifs are particularly famous in Lille itself?

3. What famous Lille symbols are paraded through Lille on public holidays?

4. The nickname that the English give to the French is "Frogs"? What is the equivalent nickname that the French give to the English?

5. Agincourt is a famous battle. But what name do the French give it?

[quote user="Lambert is God"]

LOSCLuc,

Lots of posters are still doubting you are who you say. Just to dispel any doubts, could you answer these questions:

1. Which famous singer stayed at Lille''s Hôtel de Ville last year?

2. The Lille region is famous for its jams and "préservatifs". Which préservatifs are particularly famous in Lille itself?

3. What famous Lille symbols are paraded through Lille on public holidays?

4. The nickname that the English give to the French is "Frogs"? What is the equivalent nickname that the French give to the English?

5. Agincourt is a famous battle. But what name do the French give it?

[/quote]seriously?this is embarrassing. Stop reading the thread if all you want to do is catch this guy out.Its an interesting rumor. The OP isn''t trying to claim its anything more than that.