Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

FINAL GAME CELEBRATION

How will we celebrate final home game of season against Villa!!, Swansea everyone going as Elvis, Hartlepool done Smurfs,

What will we do!!

1. Wear a silly wig and Sit in silence!

2. Everyone on the pitch like every club up and down the country

3. Get RiverEnd to sing and chant.

4.Think we should get t-shirts printed "Relegation Clock..Stick it up your Ar*e.

5.Normal Day out for our fans

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

How will we celebrate final home game of season against Villa!!, Swansea everyone going as Elvis, Hartlepool done Smurfs,

What will we do!!

4.Think we should get t-shirts printed "Relegation Clock..Stick it up your Ar*e.

[/quote]No 5 gets my Vote, think it would be brilliant.

I''m just going to do my usual football day out.... Wear my NCFC shirt, pint before the game, enjoy the game, shout and sing loads, dinner and few beers in the pub after the game.Why oh why do you need to do all the fancy dress and all that squit?

Im going to celebrate the career of Emile Heskey in what could be his last premier league game ever! His record of nine goals in over three years for Villa a fantastic achievement

[quote user="greenwichcanary"]Im going to celebrate the career of Emile Heskey in what could be his last premier league game ever! His record of nine goals in over three years for Villa a fantastic achievement[/quote]But he may still be picked for England.

Well I have 100 yellow balloons ready to be blown up and launched from the Barclay, But will probably need a bit of help oweing to being a bit pissed might make me a bit dizzy

Would it be too much to ask for people just to turn up and support the team as normal?

No wigs, no morph suits, no inflatables, no fancy dress, just proper fans in casual gear supporting the team. It''s no wonder we''re seen as a soft touch by teams and their fans alike.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

What will we do!!

[/quote]

Tinpot

[quote user="zemas tendon"]1. Wear a silly wig and Sit in silence!

2. Everyone on the pitch like every club up and down the country[/quote]

I wonder how you reacted when Southampton fans wearing wigs invaded the pitch after their promotion.  I imagine your head exploded.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]. Everyone on the pitch like every club up and down the country

[/quote]

Obviously you were not at The Emirates at the weekend.

I vote we all come as our favourite premiership legend (no Norwich players allowed obviously) i''m going to dig out my Lampard shirt and mask.

[quote user="Edmund"]

Would it be too much to ask for people just to turn up and support the team as normal?

No wigs, no morph suits, no inflatables, no fancy dress, just proper fans in casual gear supporting the team. It''s no wonder we''re seen as a soft touch by teams and their fans alike.

[/quote]

Yes lets all sit with arms folded just like they do in the Library. Wake up Edmund, this is the 21st century people do sometimes enjoy themselfs now and then .

[quote user="Edmund"]Brainwashed. Go the whole hog and dress up like sheep.[/quote]

Why don''t you come with your mask on or is that really your own nose

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]. Everyone on the pitch like every club up and down the country

[/quote]

Obviously you were not at The Emirates at the weekend.

[/quote]

Thought it was very funny that there were almost as many Norwich fans applauding the Arsenal ''lap of appreciation'' than there were Gooners left in the stadium - there again, I expect they had Eurostar trains to catch to get home! [:D]

How about a noise amnesty?

We could go from the kick of whistle until the first time the ball goes out of play in complete silence.

Would be hilarious, freak a few people out and probably the players as well.

We could always have a minute''s applause for Stan Petrov in the 19th (Is that right?) minute to show our empathy for his personal problems. It would show us Canaries in a good light in the media.

What about the River End starting a Mexican Wave, Rather than throwing their hands up in the air, they could use their lap blankets!!

Get everyone to wear a Paul Lambert mask and then the crowd can sing:    

"There''s only 26,275  Paul Lamberts,  26,275  Paul Lamberts,  26,275  Pa -ul  Lamberts.......................

[quote user="yellow blood"]We could always have a minute''s applause for Stan Petrov in the 19th (Is that right?) minute to show our empathy for his personal problems. It would show us Canaries in a good light in the media.[/quote]

[Y]

if i had the money i would personally fund number 4 myself and give one away free to every city fan on the day... 26,000 T-shirts plus a giant one for the fans to move over their heads.

Think you should come in fancy dress, as Yosser Hughes from the series Boys from the Black Stuff, then walk round the Jarrold Stand... Shouting "GIZZ----A----JOB"