Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week twenty seven of the Rays Funds for FONCY season. After last weeks great effort by NBS we have another of our top PUPs stepping up to the plate. This week we have Fonejacker in charge and making the final selections. Now Simon has a fantastic 100% record with the final selections having been successful in his two previous weeks in charge. Add to that his World Cup win 2 years ago he proudly sits in our hall of fame with x3 by his name. He’s also been really consistent since he joined us in our second season. His overall record is 104/123 85% which is amongst the best of us. I can only dream of 85%!!

Fonejcker will need all us PUPs to be at our best if he is to get an unprecedented x4 by his name. I have really enjoyed the last couple of weeks as you intrepid PUPs have looked far and wide to find your naps in difficult weeks. More of the same will give Fonejacker an exceptional chance of adding to our total. Don’t forget for your selection to be eligible for the final six it must be listed on Bet365 website. You can also check this on odds checker.

Much is often made about heavily picked games and where the naps are found. But remember Ray only ever asked us to give our best selection. Regardless of if it had been picked by others or if it was in England or Outer Mongolia. As long as there’s odds on bet365 that principle still applies. It’s entirely up to each PUP to pick the game they are most comfortable with and then the PUP in charge will select his best six from there. Just keep on doing what you do best. It all helps the guys in the hot seat. Our own stats are important too. Don’t think that you have to be at the top of the league to help. Many of you have helped us win in the past and maybe not realised.

If Ray can see this now he will be so proud of how all of you have progressed to be where we are now.

Two of our top PUPs, Mandie and Beaus, are running for charity this spring. They are both running for two very good causes namely East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (Quidenham) and the Darren Huckerby Trust. Here are the links to their fundraising pages : -

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=RobinSainty

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=MandieThorpe

So now Ill hand the thread over to Fonejacker. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get that 4 by your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Simon ... the free bet is yours.......[:)].....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, yes Norfolkchance1 £1509 for the Academy,so far.

Off to Serbia this week

VOJVODINA           V                FK Metalac

8-7-1      +21                                    1-4-11 -21

Good luck Fonejacker and all PUPS.

A League 1 offering for you this week

Huddersfield (4th W11 D5 L2 F29 A15 at home) v Rochdale (bottom W2 D5 L11 F12 A31 away) - Home Win

Good luck all, especially Fonejacker.

West Ham to beat Doncaster for me please.

Good luck everyone [:)]

There is only one possible game this week. In the fourth round of the Suomen Cup in Finland.

Sexy Poxyt versus TPV.

Sadly, no odds at yet, and probably never. A provisional pick, therefore, while waiting to see if there are odds for some games nearly as obscure as Sexy Poxyt, is in Bulgaria:

CSKA to win at home against Kaliakra.

CSKA with a 5-1-1 and 15/6 home record.

Kaliakra with a 0-1-7 and 4/15 away record.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

Purple, at the risk of being an interfering old busybody, I could never recommend a team that sounds like a venereal disease. I suppose this is the type of thing one encounters when going for the exotic possibilities. I''ve lived a much quieter kind of life.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

There is only one possible game this week. In the fourth round of the Suomen Cup in Finland.

Sexy Poxyt versus TPV.

[/quote]

In case anyone suspects I have invented this football club...presumably for reasons of delicacy the SEXY bit has been left off the posters. We all know what prudes Scandinavians are...

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Purple, at the risk of being an interfering old busybody, I could never recommend a team that sounds like a venereal disease. I suppose this is the type of thing one encounters when going for the exotic possibilities. I''ve lived a much quieter kind of life.[/quote]

Yankee, how could you not fall in love with a team whose logo (see above) is a football stuck in a pair of shorts?!

Good luck everyone.I would like ALLOA (Top of Scottish Div 3, 9-3-1 at home) to beat East Stirling (bottom of Scottish Div 3, 1-2-10 away from home) this week please.

Thank you for your kind words Eddie.

It''s an honour to be trusted with the Free Bet once again, I hope I can represent us all well. I''ll consider pretty much anything to be fair, my returns haven''t always been huge, but every little helps I guess.

So here we go, hit me with your winning picks.

Argentina this week for me, where in the top league, Boca Juniors host Independiente on Sunday. This being the 5th game of the season, Boca are top of the table with 3 wins a a draw, having won both their home games without conceding, and Independiente are bottom, losing all 4 games, without scoring in their two away games.

Boca Juniors vs Independiente- Home win.

Good luck :)

Holland again foir me this weekend. Heerenveen  are W6 D4 L2 F26 A19 at home while  Excelsior  are W0 D3 L9 F5 A32 away.

Heerenveen           vs           Excelsior Rotterdam           Home Win

Good luck Fonejacker and all you PUPs.

I was going to go for Wet Sham, but as they had a tough one on Wednesday and although my Scottish forays invariably end in disaster, I think that Alloa will be too good for East Stirling, so I''ll go with them.

Good luck everyone, especially Fonejacker[Y]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

There is only one possible game this week.

[/quote]

This is wrong. There are Hundreds of games that can be picked [y] Also some in England [;)]

Evening all I wish you all good luck this week and more importantly Fonejacker.

I was tempted to go for Dortmund again this week as they are on one hell of a run but instead I''m going for:

Hudderfield V Rochdale - Home win

Davo

Ok here it goes!

No suprises from me but ill be going for some english team to beat another! [|-)][|-)][|-)]

With the new arrival of [img]http://www.thesackrace.com/images/managers/thumbs/dave-jones.jpg[/img]as the gaffer and [img]http://img.skysports.com/football/badges/64/376.png[/img]  still pushing for an Automatic Promotion place and hoping to follow in the [img]http://www.premierfootballbooks.co.uk/images/norwich.gif[/img] footsteps of 2 seasons ago, they should have too much for [img]http://www.footytube.com/channels/chan_thumbs/sml/4-afc-bournemouth-711.gif[/img] who can''t find a win from anywhere! Losing their last 4 Tut...tut...tut...[img]http://www.metrolyrics.com/images/comments/no.gif[/img] ! Including defeat to bottom of the pack [img]http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09x28317eUeEi/50x50.jpg[/img]!

Home Win!

Keep the selections coming people, some good suggestions so far. I will be posting the final picks around 4pm/5pm tomorrow afternoon.

League One where run-away leaders Charlton (10-6-1-33-13) entertain Notts County (5-3-10-22-29). Although County are challenging for the play-offs I just can''t see them getting anything from this game.Charlton v Notts County.......Home win.Good luck Fonejacker. [Y]

Evening all. Theres some great fixtures in Bulgaria, but will stick in Northern Ireland with Linfield v Carrick Rangers.It is top v bottom, Linfield are 12/1/1 at home with a 31/3 GD. Carrick are 4/0/10 away with a 16/37 GD - However all four of their away wins have come against lower-half opposition.More importantly, the three fixtures between these two teams this season have finished 5-1, 0-4, and 3-0. Best of luck Fonejacker, and everyone.

In League One, I expect leaders Charlton, despite their blip in midweek, to still have a bit too much for a rejuvenated Notts County side at The Valley.Best of luck Fonejacker and all PUPs!

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you Fonejacker and to all you other PUPs out there.

Off to the land of the wooden shoes this week and a HOME WIN please for AJAX v RKC Waalwijk.