Sign in to follow this  
Budapest Canary

What Lambert is doing in Ipswich?

[quote user="alysha"]He wanted a quiet place to read.[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/3d_emoticon_thumbUp.gif[/IMG]

Scum fans seem to think he was taking a look at Keith Andrews, who is only on a short term loan at Ipswich.

[quote user="諾維奇城"]Scum fans seem to think he was taking a look at Keith Andrews, who is only on a short term loan at Ipswich.[/quote]

I doubt it , they have him for 6 months, plus we have our 2 loan players so cant take anymore anyway can we?

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]Out in person at the Ipswich v Coventry game, as seen on Sky... Is he watching Cody? Any ideas anyone?[/quote]

Why would he be watching Cody? Do you think he want''s to buy him back?

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]Out in person at the Ipswich v Coventry game, as seen on Sky... Is he watching Cody? Any ideas anyone?[/quote]

Why would he be watching Cody? Do you think he want''s to buy him back?

[/quote]

Erm...Probably not. (Although at some level he may have been interested, and I have seen weirder things in football..) Maybe he was looking at some Coventry players, suitable for a compensation deal.... Btw. Cody got mixed valuation from Sky commentators, praised for his positioning and breaking away from defenders and criticised for his finishing....

He was told that the FA Cup draw is rigged and that we would be playing one of the teams in Round 3 in early January.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="諾維奇城"]Scum fans seem to think he was taking a look at Keith Andrews, who is only on a short term loan at Ipswich.[/quote]

I doubt it , they have him for 6 months, plus we have our 2 loan players so cant take anymore anyway can we?

[/quote]

Maybe after our improved defensive performance at Bolton, and upon seeing that we don''t need to rely on a loan player to give away cheap penalties, he may see a vacancy...

[quote user="Budapest Canary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote] Maybe after our improved defensive performance at Bolton, and upon seeing that we don''t need to rely on a loan player to give away cheap penalties, he may see a vacancy...[/quote]

He can''t just give Latte back though can he, though he had a contract for  a seasons loan?

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]On a side note, does Lambert live in Norwich? I heard he lived in a hotel for a while after being appointed our manager.[/quote]

He was at Dunston Hall for a while but I believe he now has a more permanent spot in the city.