Sign in to follow this  
lester

now whose laughing ?

you all jumped on my back yesterday when i (god knows why? alziemiers) wrote wigan and not stoke, but ..... Norwich have played 2 league games and got 2 points, come saturday i cant see you getting nothing at the Bridge, so that will be 2 points from a possible nine.

And last night ?? I say it again Lambert is out of his depth - Last night NCFC conned everyone who bought a ticket and through Lamberts mistake got thrashed - Do the Man Utd''s Liverpools and Chelsea''s allow there players to get in a loosing streak just to try "Survival wont be Sacrificed" - Do they as heck,

Lambert showed his lack of nous on Sunday, he may well like to tell the "world" he will always play attacking football" but that does not mean Premiership survival -

And to put the matter to bed - I am NOT a Ipswich supporter, but through my job i get to see every team in the premiership, and have no ''leanings'' towards any side, or maybe cambridge utd !

GET STUFFED.

You know nothing, last night was a nothing game with no meaning. Your completely wrong, just never bother posting again please.

"Lambert is out of his depth"

Maybe so, maybe not. It is true that he has never managed in the Premier League, but he had never manged in the Championship prior to last season. Are you therefore suggesting Paul Jewell could do a better job? We all know it''s a massive learning curb not only for Lambert but for most of the players too. Yes some will not make the step up but others will and it will be Lambert''s job to assess those player who are good enough and those who are not. There is not point in drawing conclusions about a season after three games I gurantee you that Wolves will not finish second. Que sera sera let''s wait and see what happens this season before we start writing Lambert or anyone else off.

i''m laughing

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

because it''s better than rising to boring un-original posters like you

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Some of the points you make, really are very silly and pointless.

We don''t expect to get anything at Chelsea, not many teams do.

Lambert has had two games in the premiership, you simply cannot judge anyone on two games, and if you think you can, anything you say about Football is invalid because of your delusional ideas.

You can pretend all you want you have a job that involves watching all the prem teams, and you don''t support Ipswich, but unless you can prove that then we can all (correctly) assume you are lieing, and i don''t expect you to turn up any time soon with proof.

Are we Relagated after Saturday then!? Do we have to win every game to stay up? Are the officials always right? Muppet get a Fucking job.

And it''s "who''s", not "whose" OP. It is an abbreviation of "who is" - just like "it''s" with an apostrophe should only be used when you are abbreviating "it is".

If you are trolling here, please troll with panache and accuracy.

[quote user="lester"]you all jumped on my back yesterday when i (god knows why? alziemiers) wrote wigan and not stoke, but ..... Norwich have played 2 league games and got 2 points, come saturday i cant see you getting nothing at the Bridge, so that will be 2 points from a possible nine.

And last night ?? I say it again Lambert is out of his depth - Last night NCFC conned everyone who bought a ticket and through Lamberts mistake got thrashed - Do the Man Utd''s Liverpools and Chelsea''s allow there players to get in a loosing streak just to try "Survival wont be Sacrificed" - Do they as heck,

Lambert showed his lack of nous on Sunday, he may well like to tell the "world" he will always play attacking football" but that does not mean Premiership survival -

And to put the matter to bed - I am NOT a Ipswich supporter, but through my job i get to see every team in the premiership, and have no ''leanings'' towards any side, or maybe cambridge utd ![/quote]I believe this guy has been misunderstood, he cant see us losing on Saturday,  compares us with the Utds and Chelseas of this league, and, providing Lambert can swim, should be just about fine allowing us to survive this season in the premiership (in which we are all well aware we''ve overachieved in getting here, so credit to Lambert for that too) oh, and he could well have a Sky subscription.I didnt go last night, I didnt expect the score to be what is was but it certainly doesn''t surprise me that we''ve lost, survival really is the only thing we need to be looking at this season and when you look at the teams who made the semi final of last year it really doesnt advertise the cup at all...Birmingham (eventual winners but relegated from the prem)West ham (beaten by the above in semis but again relegated)Ipswich (shock first leg win against Arsenal (which they deserved) but were then well beaten in second leg) - disappointing seasonArsenal - Finalists but finished a disappointing 4th in the leagueI feel if you could go back 12 months and tell the fans of each team how they fare in the league cup and the league, then ask them if they could change anything what would it be, they would all rather they had crashed out of the cup if it had any chance of improving their league position, that includes Arsenal, who still need to qualify for the champions league tonight.Also worth pointing out Wolves, who last season (or maybe the year before) fielded a weakened team in a league match vs Man Utd away as it was seen by MM as a no hoper and so decided to forfeit any chance of gaining points in order to rest his first team for the next game.I''m aware that there are many fans who feel players are paid so well they should be able to perform 8 hours a day 5 days a week like everyone else, but Its just not possible to give 100% (the way our players have done for the last 2 seasons above all!) regularly in games twice a week - although maybe a discussion on Glycogen levels isn''t for this thread.

you all jumped on my back yesterday when i (god knows why? alziemiers) wrote wigan and not stoke, but ..... Norwich have played 2 league games and got 2 points, come saturday i cant see you getting nothing at the Bridge, so that will be 2 points from a possible nine.

Ignorant idiot...a double negative is a positive so "I can''t see you getting nothing" means you''ll get something.

How many points have the Donkeys at Portaloo Road got then from their possible 12 this season? Last time I looked (and laughed), it was 3 and that was a win in their first game followed by 3 heavy defeats. Not taking into consideration their home defeat to League 2 Northampton Town in the Carling Cup.

[quote user="lester"]And to put the matter to bed - I am NOT a Ipswich supporter, but through my job i get to see every team in the premiership, and have no ''leanings'' towards any side, or maybe cambridge utd ![/quote]

I would be pleased if you were an ipswich fan, you would have a (historical) reason to come on here and have a go. As a ''neutral'' though, you are pointless, do you do the same on the QPR or Swansea fan forums? We don''t care what you say now clear off and don''t come back, you''re not welcome.

Thank you for putting us right on a few points we were unsure of, Lester.

Now I know what''s going to happen this season, I don;t need to bother watching the g

[quote user="Liam"]""""i cant see you getting nothing at the Bridge"""" me neither ;)[/quote]

Haha, I''ll bet he''s so thick that he can''t work out what you''re getting here [:D]

[quote user="Liam"]""""i cant see you getting nothing at the Bridge""""[/quote]So you can see us getting something, thats a brave prediction thanks for your confedance in out team

[quote user="lester"]you all jumped on my back yesterday when i (god knows why? alziemiers) wrote wigan and not stoke, but ..... Norwich have played 2 league games and got 2 points, come saturday i cant see you getting nothing at the Bridge, so that will be 2 points from a possible nine.

And to put the matter to bed - I am NOT a Ipswich supporter, but through my job i get to see every team in the premiership, and have no ''leanings'' towards any side, or maybe cambridge utd ![/quote]Idiot!Just wasted a minute of my life reading your drivel.

[quote user="Canarino"]And it''s "who''s", not "whose" OP. It is an abbreviation of "who is" - just like "it''s" with an apostrophe should only be used when you are abbreviating "it is". If you are trolling here, please troll with panache and accuracy.[/quote]

[:D] Love it.Patronising and funny!!

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Lester, how about meet me somewhere so I can knock you the f*ck out?![/quote]Dont be pathetic.He is sat behind his keyboard laughing his ass off at stuff like this, a threat of violence is even more funny. Dont lower yourself.Trolling is like fishing,you cast out the bate, see who bites, the reel them in or cast em another line.God knows i wound up enough muppets on here this morning !!!But seriously,

Forget the monkey cup, forget the soon to be league one Binners.We are premierleague.

[quote user="InLambertWeTrust"]Why are you wasting your time on here?[/quote]Maybe he thought an invasion of the "other team"''s message board would be funny.  Though surely only a juvenile muppet would - oh, sorry.

Apologies to my massively over the top reaction. Had v.crap, stressful day. First thing I come on here and read is this pillocks opening post.